Game of thrones S8E01 Gdrive link

Game of thrones S8E01 Gdrive link

163°
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Modmod
Deal Cadet
134
477
52

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1375
32

I don’t understand! People don’t know torrents? Really?

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
ithehappy wrote:

I don’t understand! People don’t know torrents? Really?

GD is a lot better than torrents in many ways stuck_out_tongue
People get to stream at any quality like YT / Download the original file w/ Max Speed + No access restrictions

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,774
59042
499
Expand
getready wrote:

GD is a lot better than torrents in many ways stuck_out_tongue
People get to stream at any quality like YT / Download the original file w/ Max Speed + No access restrictions

Does GD have resume download support?
In case of disconnection

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
avgn wrote:

Does GD have resume download support?
In case of disconnection

It has

Kgf
Deal Subedar
10
1066
20

Just torrent it or stream on some site. Or get the premium account for Hotstar people.
Google will burn you for piracy.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1375
32
Expand
getready wrote:

GD is a lot better than torrents in many ways stuck_out_tongue
People get to stream at any quality like YT / Download the original file w/ Max Speed + No access restrictions

Anyone who cares in the slightest about quality will only stick to torrents/private torrents etc. However, those who watch all these while travelling on bus or car and stuffs, really doesn’t matter what you download, where you download from.

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
G-Gowda wrote:

Just torrent it or stream on some site. Or get the premium account for Hotstar people.
Google will burn you for piracy.

Google drive doesn’t have the same copyright restrictions like YT
But I guess soon there should be as GoogleDrive,Mega,Zippyshare are being used extensively for pirating via Telegram groups, WhatsApp channels, blogs & websites

Missing