Hotness Gave a Complaint against Amazon

Hot Deal Gave a Complaint against Amazon

649°
Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11

Hello!

Like many people I too got my refund as Amazon pay balance.
This should not happen , they should provide balance to Original source of payment .
I spoke to Amazon customer care via call and they told it’s not possible (I asked to escalate the call , even floor supervisor told the same thing that refund to original source is not possible)
So just now I gave a complaint to National Consumer Helpline.
They registered a complaint and provided me with a Docket number and told me to mail amazon([email protected]) with my issue and docket number.
Consumer helpline guy told me to wait for max 10 days for their reply .
I have mailed amazon just now with my issue and the docket number.

(I never thought I will complaint against Amazon . But this is my first ever complaint and it’s against Amazon only 😂.
Amazon used to be a customer friendly company, but from last year or so I don’t really see it mainly the Customer support team people donot value the word given to us by previous customer care agent lol )

So let’s see what will be the resolution provided.

UPDATE:
GOT A MAIL FROM AMAZON SAYING THAT THEY HAVE COORDINATED BETWEEN GIFT CARD TEAM AND THEIR BANK TEAM AND I WILL GET MY REFUND BACK TO MY BANK ACCOUNT NOW smile

92 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19

Ty brother. Share the screenshots with ID hidden. Will come handy to blast them on social media

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106

As per Amazon’s refund policy, the refund amount will be the original amount paid minus the cash back received. By placing an order on Amazon, you have agreed to these terms. Anyway, you should be happy your account is not banned.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1258
20
enapster wrote:

As per Amazon’s refund policy, the refund amount will be the original amount paid minus the cash back received. By placing an order on Amazon, you have agreed to these terms. Anyway, you should be happy your account is not banned.

I think yeah, you are right man. Let’s just drop the plan. sad

Atleast we are getting our money back. Sigh

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
enapster wrote:

As per Amazon’s refund policy, the refund amount will be the original amount paid minus the cash back received. By placing an order on Amazon, you have agreed to these terms. Anyway, you should be happy your account is not banned.

Cashback received is 1552 . They have blocked it . So net cashback initially is 0 .
So refund should be original amount(952) MINUS cashback provided(0) = 952 to original source of payment

Now clear?

@BubbleBoyChickenLittle; So don’t drop your plan wink

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Ty brother. Share the screenshots with ID hidden. Will come handy to blast them on social media

Screenshot of what?

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
goyalrum727 wrote:

bhai kya hua fir??

Consumer helpline guy told me to wait for max 10 days or till they reply.
I still did not get any reply.

I will share here if I get any reply or if any resolution is provided or update from NCH

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
jileg wrote:

Cashback received is 1552 . They have blocked it . So net cashback initially is 0 .
So refund should be original amount(952) MINUS cashback provided(0) = 952 to original source of payment

Now clear?

@BubbleBoyChickenLittle; So don’t drop your plan wink

They will unblock after they find out how you got cash back of 1552 for an order of 952. Take it easy.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106

Then wait 10 days, what’s the hurry! In the meantime, eat, drink, sleep and enjoy life.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
enapster wrote:

Then wait 10 days, what’s the hurry! In the meantime, eat, drink, sleep and enjoy life.

Have to study wink

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
295
4986
44

Received 1200 in Amazon pay

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
Expand
enapster wrote:

They will unblock after they find out how you got cash back of 1552 for an order of 952. Take it easy.

How I got 1552 cashback?
I wanted to place an order for a shoes one day . So I opened amazon app after selecting the shoes I want , it showed me an option to apply coupon code.
I searched for available amazon coupon codes . I came across a random website with many codes . I thought it’s some offer going on . So I applied Coupon codes and got 1552 cashback . grinning wink

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11

Update:
Just now I got a mail saying "I’m sorry about the problem you had with the your order .

I’ve forwarded your feedback about department.

I’ve forwarded your feedback to the relevant team and they’ll take an appropriate action.

They’ll want to hear about your experience.

Your comments and suggestions will help us improve our marketplace and offer better service to our customers."

Ros
Deal Cadet
88
825
5
Expand
jileg wrote:

How I got 1552 cashback?
I wanted to place an order for a shoes one day . So I opened amazon app after selecting the shoes I want , it showed me an option to apply coupon code.
I searched for available amazon coupon codes . I came across a random website with many codes . I thought it’s some offer going on . So I applied Coupon codes and got 1552 cashback . grinning wink

And that random website is : “where you are telling all of your story!” wink

Bloggif 5caedc5bf1530
Deal Hunter
7,400
19974
349

I had a similar issue. Transaction on lensekart was cancelled and they refunded around 4k as pay balance. I filed a case after fighting with them. The case got closed in amazon’s favor. Although I eventually used the amount, this is an illegal trade practice.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
DEALSTER wrote:

I had a similar issue. Transaction on lensekart was cancelled and they refunded around 4k as pay balance. I filed a case after fighting with them. The case got closed in amazon’s favor. Although I eventually used the amount, this is an illegal trade practice.

You paid through Amazon pay for Lenskart?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106

@jileg Then study and try to earn a living thru legal means. Instead of trying to steal when the door is left open.

Bloggif 5caedc5bf1530
Deal Hunter
7,400
19974
349
Expand
jileg wrote:

You paid through Amazon pay for Lenskart?

yes.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
jileg wrote:

How I got 1552 cashback?
I wanted to place an order for a shoes one day . So I opened amazon app after selecting the shoes I want , it showed me an option to apply coupon code.
I searched for available amazon coupon codes . I came across a random website with many codes . I thought it’s some offer going on . So I applied Coupon codes and got 1552 cashback . grinning wink

So you wanted to have food at a restaurant. You found a wallet that someone had forgotten and left behind. You took the money in it and had a sumptuous meal. Now you are justifying you action by saying that you did not actually steal the money, you found it!!!

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
DEALSTER wrote:

I had a similar issue. Transaction on lensekart was cancelled and they refunded around 4k as pay balance. I filed a case after fighting with them. The case got closed in amazon’s favor. Although I eventually used the amount, this is an illegal trade practice.

What was your original mode of payment? How did Apay come in the picture?

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
enapster wrote:

Then study and try to earn a living thru legal means. Instead of trying to steal when the door is left open.

I did not steal.
I applied Coupon.

You go to a shop to buy a product .
The cashier asks you if you have any coupon code .
Your friend tells you that he has a coupon code . You have many friends , each one tells you a seperate Coupon code

You tell the same coupon codes to the cashier .
The cashier tells that the coupons are correct and that you are eligible for a Company’s Gift Voucher of double your amount paid .

But next day the company cancels your Gift Voucher saying some random story like “technical error so order cancelled” .

They even go a step further and cancel your order and instead of refunding you your money they provided you with a Company’s Gift Card again .

What will be your reaction?

I did not steal anything.
There is a small difference between the two.

You are getting confused.
Stealing is trying random gift voucher patterns for that Zomato thing where you know you are using up someone’s genuine code.

Think again a but if you don’t understand the difference.

Bloggif 5caedc5bf1530
Deal Hunter
7,400
19974
349
Expand
enapster wrote:

What was your original mode of payment? How did Apay come in the picture?

Lemsekart —> a pay —> hdfc debit card. Some offer was there, so I used amazon.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
Expand
enapster wrote:

What was your original mode of payment? How did Apay come in the picture?

Deleted

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Lemsekart —> a pay —> hdfc debit card. Some offer was there, so I used amazon.

That’s why you got money in Amazon pay balance.
As you paid through Amazon pay balance.
I mean you added money to Amazon pay balance using HDFC card right? And then used that amazon pay balance to place the order right?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
jileg wrote:

I did not steal.
I applied Coupon.

You go to a shop to buy a product .
The cashier asks you if you have any coupon code .
Your friend tells you that he has a coupon code . You have many friends , each one tells you a seperate Coupon code

You tell the same coupon codes to the cashier .
The cashier tells that the coupons are correct and that you are eligible for a Company’s Gift Voucher of double your amount paid .

But next day the company cancels your Gift Voucher saying some random story like “technical error so order cancelled” .

They even go a step further and cancel your order and instead of refunding you your money they provided you with a Company’s Gift Card again .

What will be your reaction?

I did not steal anything.
There is a small difference between the two.

You are getting confused.
Stealing is trying random gift voucher patterns for that Zomato thing where you know you are using up someone’s genuine code.

Think again a but if you don’t understand the difference.

Are you saying that you did not those codes were a loophole?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

Lemsekart —> a pay —> hdfc debit card. Some offer was there, so I used amazon.

Your refund would have been original amount paid minus cash back received. That’s Amazon’s policy.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11
Expand
enapster wrote:

Are you saying that you did not those codes were a loophole?

Loophole?
Is applying a coupon code , a loophole?
It’s just a normal day to day thing , you apply coupon codes when you buy something or using a service.

Coupon codes are just for promotional purposes by a company.

Missing