get free bank transfer in freecharge

get free bank transfer in freecharge

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
110
1

in todays Times of India, mentioned free bank transfer.

  • In Others
  • Expiring In 8 days
20 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
231
516
38

it was never paid BTW!!!
only condition is delay of 1 week…
so what`s new in this??

Temper ntr%282%29
Deal Subedar
3
159
1050
24
@nikki wrote:

it was never paid BTW!!!
only condition is delay of 1 week…
so what`s new in this??

Now delay only 48hours not 7 days

India2
Deal Cadet
0
74
110
6

Now its two days after adding money and its imps

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
231
516
38
@somu01 wrote:

Now its two days after adding money and its imps


this is awsome!!!

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

Limit??

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
72
2458
73

It’s was always free.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
212
0
@nikki wrote:

it was never paid BTW!!!
only condition is delay of 1 week…
so what`s new in this??


wait, so one can add money using some xxxx and then withdraw the amount xxxx @0 charge?? Anyone done it before?

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144
@aoroa wrote:

@nikki wrote:

it was never paid BTW!!!
only condition is delay of 1 week…
so what`s new in this??


wait, so one can add money using some cashback promocode and then withdraw the amount to bank so that only the casback amount is left in account @0 charge?? Anyone done it before?


most of us have done it before and it works https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

@nikki wrote:

it was never paid BTW!!!
only condition is delay of 1 week…
so what`s new in this??


wait, so one can add money using some XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX amount is left in account @0 charge?? Anyone done it before?


most of us have done it before and it works https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


These things shouldnt be discussed in public https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6

Any wayto transfer voucher cash have 2000 voucher cash

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
212
0
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

@nikki wrote:

it was never paid BTW!!!
only condition is delay of 1 week…
so what`s new in this??


wait, so one can add money using xxxxx and then withdraw the xxxxx @0 charge?? Anyone done it before?


most of us have done it before and it works https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ok thanks will try it.

Prince of persia   fire genasi by nondorian d32wrna
Deal Newbie
0
51
74
1

Can we transfer the amount to SBI . Coz everytime I try a bank transfer to my account it says Wallet error. And the transaction never goes through.

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19
@manaspani3 wrote:

Can we transfer the amount to SBI . Coz everytime I try a bank transfer to my account it says Wallet error. And the transaction never goes through.

Same happens to me also

Prince of persia   fire genasi by nondorian d32wrna
Deal Newbie
0
51
74
1
@Lala wrote:

@manaspani3 wrote:

Can we transfer the amount to SBI . Coz everytime I try a bank transfer to my account it says Wallet error. And the transaction never goes through.

Same happens to me also


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0

This " wallet request error" is due to extended days of withdrawal . Now they has increased it 30days . After 30days , you can withdrawal the money to bank.

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
sanjeev07 wrote:

This " wallet request error" is due to extended days of withdrawal . Now they has increased it 30days . After 30days , you can withdrawal the money to bank.

is it true https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
80
0
@Thesamr wrote:

is it true https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Yes !!!!

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
sanjeev07 wrote:

Yes !!!!

its still showing 7 days on freecharge page

Missing