Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I lost rs 9000

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referral code Paytm RS.15.    a19wobd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dont download tired_face tired_face tired_face tired_face tired_face tired_face tired_face

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any easy way to convert amazon pay to paytm

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Frankly speaking you are promoting fraud app just for the sake of some referral money. But it’s huge benefit for zupee gold.

Moreover you should mention try at your own risk as many dimers could loss their hard earned money.

If anyhow any person is winning all contest of small amounts then he will gain confidence and there is a higher chances he will go for 9k actually that’s the only contest in which they earn as out of 40 players 10 lose their 9k on AVERAGE. JUST THINK They earned 90k in one go which they distribute in some winner. Left money is of theirs. No one can raise COMPLAINT against them as we accept policy while signing up which we don’t usually read.

#BEWARE GUYS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

True … i just converted some 400 around mobikwik wallet money which was stuck in different mobikwik accounts with 10rs only questions and this whole process took around 2 hrs and i got around 600 toatl, so total benefit 200 only and too much tension and work.

Later i thought of trying 100rs question with the 200 extra money i earned. for 1st question i earned 106 with that and in 2nd question i lost 100..Puff Gone, in a blink.
So effectively i got 100 benefit only and too much tiring and mental thing.
Guys do not involve in this. They are earning too much.\

#My View ….All thread related should be banned here.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

not able to withdraw money now
shows “some error occurred”.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

added 650+ without verifying. My mistake.
But title of the deal, Clickbait.
VD

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Screwed now. If anyone could help. It would be very much appreciated.

Link Copied

you have 650+ in zupee?
if yes that much can easily be converted but will take approx 3-4 hours in time to convert that much money into winnings

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Lost Rs9000 recently. They will ask tough questions whenever they want.Depressed today.Created desidime account just to aware people .I can share screenshots of game i lost Rs9000

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/564470/original/Screenshot_2019-05-07-22-37-48-487_in.zupee.gold.png?1557249665https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/564471/original/Screenshot_2019-05-07-22-38-54-286_in.zupee.gold.png?1557249720

Link Copied

I have already warned people about this app. Nobody listened to me. Now after loosing 9000, they are crying. This app is there for more than 6 months and I lost some small amount too. Never ever play more than Rs.10 or Rs.20 assured winning games if you don’t want to loose it all. The moment you join Rs.9000 league, app will start showing server problem. Also I believe, the winners of Rs.9000 contests are either bots or their own employees. You enter contest, you loose. I would ask @admin to close this thread immediately.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I lost 9000 yesterday . My score was 84 . Questions were very difficult to guess … I need your help if you can request zupee to refund the amount

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don’t download it i also lost my 50rupees. It’s a Scam

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

App works fine for me.. i lost some money but that was my fault dont invest much ..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referal please

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Admin

replyuser
Click here to reply