God bless! india₹

God bless! india₹

145°
Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

Hi to all my brothrs from another mother,,,
Did u guys a also felt like that these days our country is wasting there time on stupid subject (intolerece, hindu vs muslim,reservation, who is not deshbhakt or not, or whos not saying bharat maata ki jaye)
But behind this all drama they our fellow indians are missing the most important issue allready kiling or starts its disasters all over the world..
U got right , I am talking about The Global warming
In india most of the indian media house whether its newz channel or newz paper all are just blurring bout intolerence ,Rss ,bharat mata ki jay or any other stupid issue…
all media channel are debating on who is deshbhakt or not by putting 4 people at screen 1 bjp,1 congress,1 maulana and 1 pandit and we watch them and rasing there Trp rate and they continue to make debate on this issue every day…
More than 2000 village lost there groud water in india ..and every day some village is getting lost there groud water resourse by increase in temperature
Its april and thousands of villagers starts to migrate from village to tlbig city or where they can do labour and feed there childrens….as they cannot farm becoz of very shortage of water they..in many village they is even not water for drink they just wait for goverment water tank and water tank is not so promissing as they came 2 to 3 days per week..
Evry1 is heading to big city and town
many reserchers and well known peoples in global warming feild have said The third world war will be a caused of water..
I know u guys are laughing at me ,,
the war or sia and sunni in iraq and iran is also caused by water..google it for full story..how sunnis migrate for water and starts war against goverment which is where rulling by a sia…
Its time to make aware our country from global warming…
Just imagine 1.2 billions people faughting with each other for water after 10 years…

i know i have not written it well,, but beleive and try to understand my feeling and spread this to ur frnds in ur way or language

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Physics equations
Deal Subedar
1
80
1246
51

good thought seen after a long time.
finally someone know whats wrong with this country.

Black wallpaper hd 2200x1305 27
Deal Cadet
3
122
660
2

I don’t think you would believe me but I was just talking about this bullshit on tv with my father and after logging in on desidime I saw your thread first. We need more intellectual people like you and those dumb people should go to hell.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@ashu99213196 wrote:



i know i have not written it well,, but beleive and try to understand my feeling and spread this to ur frnds in ur way or language


I do understand your “feeling”. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

You must feel great, in fact, because The @DealSeeker himself has liked your post. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@sharik_garcon585 wrote:

I don’t think you would believe me but I was just talking about this bullshit on tv with my father and after logging in on desidime I saw your thread first. We need more intellectual people like you and those dumb people should go to hell.

yeah bro…
and the most funny look to me is..how people watching the same debate on tv and suddenly achor proudly says (Nation wants to know) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14544
228
@BlazingNeo wrote:

good thought seen after a long time.
finally someone know whats wrong with this country.


@singh2189 wrote:

Sensible post.


+1

Missing
suspended
1
78
742
7

I am doing my every bit to save water in my town. Not today but from very long time I am doing my duty without waiting for any financial help and creating awareness about water saving.

Run a drive every month where we go and ask people if there is any leakage of water in their pipe joints, water tanks ball not stopping water or taps. Then if we found we along with my plumber friends who too working without money and they fix it.

Also I request you all to tell your family members and relatives not to waste water.

In my town water is in plenty and we get supply from local water department for 16 hrs a day and that’s why people. The ground water levels are too high 100-120 feets only. So never faced problem of water here.

Now in last five years many people from other states from west south and east India are coming to reside here due to water problems they had where they were living before but even after that they waste water like hell. Some people never learn.

I urged water department many a times that they should provide supply only for 4-6 hrs in a day but they don’t care. Drinking water being used for everything and waste water management is very less here.

Please everybody help save water. In school way way back, our head use to tell us why every drop of water matters and from that day I never wasted water again. When someone do it, it irritates me and have fight with them also i.e why I am not liked by many in my life.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@jhinkees wrote:

I am doing my every bit to save water in my town. Not today but from very long time I am doing my duty without waiting for any financial help and creating awareness about water saving.

Run a drive every month where we go and ask people if there is any leakage of water in their pipe joints, water tanks ball not stopping water or taps. Then if we found we along with my plumber friends who too working without money and they fix it.

Also I request you all to tell your family members and relatives not to waste water.

In my town water is in plenty and we get supply from local water department for 16 hrs a day and that’s why people. The ground water levels are too high 100-120 feets only. So never faced problem of water here.

Now in last five years many people from other states from west south and east India are coming to reside here due to water problems they had where they were living before but even after that they waste water like hell. Some people never learn.

I urged water department many a times that they should provide supply only for 4-6 hrs in a day but they don’t care. Drinking water being used for everything and waste water management is very less here.

Please everybody help save water. In school way way back, our head use to tell us why every drop of water matters and from that day I never wasted water again. When someone do it, it irritates me and have fight with them also i.e why I am not liked by many in my life.

gr8 doing my friend
also aware to minimize carbon emission

Missing