Hotness God please give brains to people

Hot Deal God please give brains to people

777°
Missing
Deal Cadet
111
280
3

After the announcement of lockdown, people in huge numbers have come out to buy medicines (which probably won’t be of any use to them right now)

This panic is more dangerous than the virus……

In my area, people have come out like there is no tomorrow.

112 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

People are stupid can’t do anything about them they won’t understand

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25

I have no rice for after 10 days, no junk food, not much groceries which will last for more than a week, no meds for dad for more than 2 weeks. And I am definitely NOT going out.
Screw stupid, retarded people who wanna kill and kill others now in all stores.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
280
3
rkkhrwal680 wrote:

People are stupid can’t do anything about them they won’t understand

In fact there are more people on road than a regular Day

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
G-Gowda wrote:

I have no rice for after 10 days, no junk food, not much groceries which will last for more than a week, no meds for dad for more than 2 weeks. And I am definitely NOT going out.
Screw stupid, retarded people who wanna kill and kill others now in all stores.

Same every where
All stores empty everywhere

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
421
6

No clarity on what all will continue as usual, hence the rush

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25
amdoinggood123 wrote:

No clarity on what all will continue as usual, hence the rush

All details will come if retards stopped and thought for a bit.
This is normal routine procedure all over the world.
But no, they have to jump out and rush to every store and touch everything and everyone.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
280
3

People are queueing medical stores, if one infected person comes there, I am sure 1000 positive cases will come in my area itself

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
280
3
amdoinggood123 wrote:

No clarity on what all will continue as usual, hence the rush

Government has to maintain basic goods supply or else it will lead law and order problems……

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
383
3

Don’t blame people you’ll also do same If things are not cleared.

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
383
3
myfungang829 wrote:

People are queueing medical stores, if one infected person comes there, I am sure 1000 positive cases will come in my area itself

We have to suffer from this there’s no another way to fight until there is vaccine or treatment. And don’t even think about closing emergency and daily needs.

Missing
Critic
175
781
11
Blackarch wrote:

Don’t blame people you’ll also do same If things are not cleared.

This is not Sudan or Syria, FCI has godowns overflowing with wheat & rice so much that lakhs of ton rot every year. In worst case scenario a govt vehicle can be just loaded with wheat flour/rice & packets can be picked up at each door or dropped from sky. This is more than enough to survive comfortably for few weeks & this is the absolutely worst case scenario. People should think logically,if food is there & infrastructure is there(aka roads not destroyed by floods or earthquakes) & vehicles are there then what makes them think things cannot be delivered to people under any circumstances.

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
383
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

This is not Sudan or Syria, FCI has godowns overflowing with wheat & rice so much that lakhs of ton rot every year. In worst case scenario a govt vehicle can be just loaded with wheat flour/rice & packets can be picked up at each door or dropped from sky. This is more than enough to survive comfortably for few weeks & this is the absolutely worst case scenario. People should think logically,if food is there & infrastructure is there(aka roads not destroyed by floods or earthquakes) & vehicles are there then what makes them think things cannot be delivered to people under any circumstances.

Listen to PMs speech first then say this! creates panic don’t blame ppl for that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
865
9
G-Gowda wrote:

I have no rice for after 10 days, no junk food, not much groceries which will last for more than a week, no meds for dad for more than 2 weeks. And I am definitely NOT going out.
Screw stupid, retarded people who wanna kill and kill others now in all stores.

Bro where do you live

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22643
275

Stop judging people!
Groceries are optional but not medicines
You can live with just one ingredient for a month
Among those who are rushing to hospitals/medical shops, there will be many people with pre-exisiting illness which requires months/years of usage..and things get worse even if you stop medication for a day or two.
If things get worse..who will treat them? You will send aid?

Missing
Critic
175
781
11
Expand
Blackarch wrote:

Listen to PMs speech first then say this! creates panic don’t blame ppl for that.

I did & then applied my brain which I guess many others didn’t. sunglasses

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135

Stupid people… They should learn from pros.
We have done that 10 days ago… stuck_out_tongue

Also bought 2-3 month stock of meds which my parents usually take… diabetes and blood pressure.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25
getready wrote:

Stop judging people!
Groceries are optional but not medicines
You can live with just one ingredient for a month
Among those who are rushing to hospitals/medical shops, there will be many people with pre-exisiting illness which requires months/years of usage..and things get worse even if you stop medication for a day or two.
If things get worse..who will treat them? You will send aid?

Medical shops will probably be allowed to be open. It comes under health.

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
865
9
getready wrote:

Stop judging people!
Groceries are optional but not medicines
You can live with just one ingredient for a month
Among those who are rushing to hospitals/medical shops, there will be many people with pre-exisiting illness which requires months/years of usage..and things get worse even if you stop medication for a day or two


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609217/original/IMG-20200324-WA0033.jpg?1585065997Its just big basket they are not allowing amazon, grofers,1mg and every other sites which supply essential this should not happen we can tweet or anything else

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22643
275
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Medical shops will probably be allowed to be open. It comes under health.

What about stock?
The medications i was prescribed were oos everywhere
I usually purchase from 1mg.. if not available medlife
this time..none of it had it instock (Including pharmeasy & medplus – offline source)
Thanksfully, netmeds had it…was not sure if they would get delivered (shipped from chennai), thankfully they did!

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
865
9

As every medicine is not just sold by medical their are godowns from where medicine comes and 1 mg , netmeds and many more have connection with them atleast they should be allowed to work for 2 days a week

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22643
275
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609217/original/IMG-20200324-WA0033.jpg?1585065997Its just big basket they are not allowing amazon, grofers,1mg and every other sites which supply essential this should not happen we can tweet or anything else

They might start limited services soon

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
383
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I did & then applied my brain which I guess many others didn’t. sunglasses

Don’t talk about common sense this days. sweat_smile Listen to fourth pillar get brain washed. Not everyone but still ratio is higher.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25
Expand
getready wrote:

What about stock?
The medications i was prescribed were oos everywhere
I usually purchase from 1mg.. if not available medlife
this time..none of it had it instock (Including pharmeasy & medplus – offline source)
Thanksfully, netmeds had it…was not sure if they would get delivered (shipped from chennai), thankfully they did!

You should inform a couple of your local medical shop guys that u need it.
They will procure it from their own godowns or others. Don’t worry.
It takes a day or two usually and might take 5-7 days in lockdown case.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

I live in jaipur if i can help i will

I live in BengaLuru bro. Thanks, but its fine.
I will not worry even if we have no groceries in home.
My parents and grandparents have seen worse times under Emergency.

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
865
9
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I live in BengaLuru bro. Thanks, but its fine.
I will not worry even if we have no groceries in home.
My parents and grandparents have seen worse times under Emergency.

Same here my father was telling that they used trees outer cover to cook chapatis at the time of plague.

Missing