Good news: Jio recharge with main balance is ba...

Good news: Jio recharge with main balance is back again

182°
  • 1361 Views
  • 32 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
149
164
3
Good news: Jio recharge with main balance is back again
Deal Expired

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Good news for Jio looters
Jio recharge with main balance is back again

We all know that after release of Jio new IUC recharge, Jio stopped the Jio pack recharge with the main balance..

But now you can do it again…

  • Just Open MyJio app
  • go to recharge option
  • select Non-IUC recharge tab and select Smartphone Plans
  • Select your favorite pack and there you can see the recharge through main balance option if you have sufficient balance

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590466/original/IMG_20191012_223700.jpg?1570900869
Go and use your balance fast

Expired 11 days
31 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
L loader
Tech Guru
302
12828
157

Bhai gaya hi kb tha sunglasses
T. It was there from decades wink

Img 20161223 093840
Deal Newbie
79
86
4

okay my lord

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
65
285
4

It was never gone in the first place. People overlooked in the excitement blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
235
327
1

Which balance? I often recharge with 399,apply 50 rs voucher and my effective price is 349….no balance is given by jio

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1354
39
Goody wrote:

Which balance? I often recharge with 399,apply 50 rs voucher and my effective price is 349….no balance is given by jio

you are not a real dimer in that case.

Missing
Deal Cadet
235
327
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

you are not a real dimer in that case.

Ok real dimer u explain…i really don’t know

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
781
7

Another post about Jio and am gonna loose it!

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1354
39
Expand
Goody wrote:

Ok real dimer u explain…i really don’t know

i m not one either

just here for the social services. pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
235
327
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i m not one either

just here for the social services. pensive

Then for social service itself ….kindly explain

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1354
39
Expand
Goody wrote:

Then for social service itself ….kindly explain

you missed recharging jio by main balance.


how this worked

you do top up recharge of 100 or more in multiple of 100s you get full face value of it as main balance.


eg 100 ka 1000

200 ka 200.



amazon has many recharge offers going on from ever.

35cb on 50
50 cb on 50
50 cb on 100



u use these offers from multiple accounts and do top up recharge , accumulate that ,


when u need a recharge u do it from main balance.


its way cheaper than applying 50rs discount voucher.



Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
132
227
8

Will this plan auto activated after existing plan get expired?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1339
22
hiteshu wrote:

Will this plan auto activated after existing plan get expired?

Yes.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
74
0

Should I go with 1699 plan ?? 1792 balance in one sim

Cropped2676205717311936603
Deal Lieutenant
10
4375
55
techlover555712 wrote:

Should I go with 1699 plan ?? 1792 balance in one sim

Better to buy 4*399 plan

Missing
Deal Cadet
235
327
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

you missed recharging jio by main balance.


how this worked

you do top up recharge of 100 or more in multiple of 100s you get full face value of it as main balance.


eg 100 ka 1000

200 ka 200.



amazon has many recharge offers going on from ever.

35cb on 50
50 cb on 50
50 cb on 100



u use these offers from multiple accounts and do top up recharge , accumulate that ,


when u need a recharge u do it from main balance.


its way cheaper than applying 50rs discount voucher.



Good plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
45
0

I don’t see any full talk time plan available. Which app can be used for recharge as Amazon and myjio ask to select instead of manually enter it?
Existing plans apply taxes for example you get 7.5 on 10 recharge.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1354
39
pkgin2002 wrote:

We need to ensure that recharge amount doesn’t match with a valid recharge plan. Which app can be used for recharge as Amazon and myjio ask to select instead of manually enter it?

Paytm

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
46
810
10

I am unable to see the non-iuc tab in my app

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
46
810
10
Varada wrote:

I am unable to see the non-iuc tab in my app

Got it tx

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
114
1

while checkout taking 399

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
149
164
3
Varada wrote:

I am unable to see the non-iuc tab in my app

check the screenshot..

Sb
Deal Cadet
140
200
2

is it working now? can someone guide. Not working for me

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
4
1459
9
sb210 wrote:

is it working now? can someone guide. Not working for me

open myjio app →recharge →others →select any plan →pay with your main balance

Sb
Deal Cadet
140
200
2
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

open myjio app →recharge →others →select any plan →pay with your main balance

Thanks.. the problem is that it is not getting applied with 50 rs coupon Jio gives..

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
4
1459
9
Expand
sb210 wrote:

Thanks.. the problem is that it is not getting applied with 50 rs coupon Jio gives..

you cann’t apply jio coupon while paying with main balance bro

Cropped7297749709248207300
Deal Cadet
175
218
8
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

you missed recharging jio by main balance.


how this worked

you do top up recharge of 100 or more in multiple of 100s you get full face value of it as main balance.


eg 100 ka 1000

200 ka 200.



amazon has many recharge offers going on from ever.

35cb on 50
50 cb on 50
50 cb on 100



u use these offers from multiple accounts and do top up recharge , accumulate that ,


when u need a recharge u do it from main balance.


its way cheaper than applying 50rs discount voucher.



Well said

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3734
58
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

you missed recharging jio by main balance.


how this worked

you do top up recharge of 100 or more in multiple of 100s you get full face value of it as main balance.


eg 100 ka 1000

200 ka 200.



amazon has many recharge offers going on from ever.

35cb on 50
50 cb on 50
50 cb on 100



u use these offers from multiple accounts and do top up recharge , accumulate that ,


when u need a recharge u do it from main balance.


its way cheaper than applying 50rs discount voucher.



Bhai, ye 100 ka 1000 kaese mil raha h aapko??

🤔🤔🤔

Missing