Good step by MAGICPIN

Good step by MAGICPIN

129°
 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
102
469
11

Now your money will no more get added as magicpin point refund.

They have introduced instant refund for Amazon Pay and other wallets as well.

Now no one will suffer asking refund on failed payment and order.

15 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
102
469
11
gauravnandwanii wrote:

How u know?

In previous days we all needed to mail them for refund our money paid via Amazon Pay as there was no system of auto credit refund now they have introduced the automatic refund for order paid via Amazon Pay as like for paytm.

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
261
1681
20
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

In previous days we all needed to mail them for refund our money paid via Amazon Pay as there was no system of auto credit refund now they have introduced the automatic refund for order paid via Amazon Pay as like for paytm.

How u know, is it written somewhere or u got it today

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
102
469
11
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

How u know, is it written somewhere or u got it today

I got it today without further mailing I verified it 2-3 times.

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
261
1681
20
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

I got it today without further mailing I verified it 2-3 times.

How u managed to get it failed 2-3 times

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,410
60579
527

Paid 900 just now via Paytm

Transaction failed and money refunded to Magicpin points.

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
537
11770
151
avgn wrote:

Paid 900 just now via Paytm

Transaction failed and money refunded to Magicpin points.

Raise a ticket.

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
102
469
11
avgn wrote:

Paid 900 just now via Paytm

Transaction failed and money refunded to Magicpin points.

For which voucher?

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
102
469
11
Expand
avgn wrote:

Amazon

Oh congrats you just got lucky wink you will receive refund soon and points as well.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,410
60579
527
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Oh congrats you just got lucky wink you will receive refund soon and points as well.

I have emailed them.
Ideally they would deduct points and then refund ??

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
102
469
11
Expand
avgn wrote:

I have emailed them.
Ideally they would deduct points and then refund ??

Nope just mail them they will refund it to source by 5 pm and points will be there.

Cropped2899176046513634867
Analyst
248
9271
99
Expand
avgn wrote:

I have emailed them.
Ideally they would deduct points and then refund ??

Yes bro…

Missing