Google pay

289°
Blaze
Sm2698

Friends,
Google pay is doing very cheap marketing strategy just to increase the number of transactions on there app and to increase traffic in the app and we are getting fooled by doing waste transaction to get 251. So i request everyone to do transaction if its really necessary and not to increase traffic on there app.
1 in 1000 are getting rangoli which is clearly telling that this is very cheap marketing strategy.
And if anyone feeling that you wasted your time in getting Rangoli and you didn’t get… Uninstall the app for atleast 1 month.

45 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I tried everything… No Rangoli

View 18 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Next version of BLNT

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593423/original/Screenshot_20191102-102637.png?1572671359

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i got 5 diya for dth rechrage . so op is correct very cheap gimmicks by google pay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Once the diwali promo ends, I will not use this app phone pe or amazon pe is better

Link Copied

I will most likely move away from GPay because of this shit promo. I was a regular user of GPay even without any offers But after they did this….
Mobikwik also started their crap of super cash in a similar way….

View 3 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Ghanta Pay smiling_imp

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593463/original/IMG_20191102_165812911.jpg?1572694953Guys just now again i tried in my bro number… 2 times i tried he got flower and 3rd time when i tried he got Rangoli… And ya its totally based on luck… If u have Tata sky account.. keep recharging …. U may get… zero loss if its ur account only… If u have luck u may get for 1st time itself… N I’m not promoting Google pay… I’m just telling here bz even u ppl can get

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

#TrickToGetRangoli😍😍

Sab btare h main chiz to ni btayi – ye trick use krne se phle google pay update krna must

If You Havent Got Rangoli in GOOGLE PAY Yet Try To DTH payment. (90-95℅ chance) 😱

Many Got Rangoli And 251rs as well.

If You Dont Have Dth Use This

Tata Sky Id
1205050451 (Touch To Copy)

Recharge it with 35/50rs. Only

Note: d2h id is Not mine

Note :- Try At Your Own Risk, We Are Not Responsible if you didn’t get anything..

Link Copied

Free recharge laughing laughing laughing

View 4 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

DD should ban anymore new gpay or Rangoli threads,

Lock down all existing threads.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

20 years back, Page 3 Pages should be removed from newspapers,
Obscene scenes should be removed from Movies..
Nothing Happened

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I Use Google Pay Merchant. Mast Chalrha Hai…Offer Bhi Acche Hai Abhi sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New trick! Get Rangoli & Flower both
To get Rangoli simply Recharge DTH with ₹50 or ₹35 and you will get Rangoli.
Then do a second recharge of ₹35 on the same dth number from the same google pay number and you will get a Flower.
Many Have Got So try at your own risk
If you need Subscriber id -1100295920
Service provider – TATA SKY

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I ll try this trick if you can send me 50 and 35…

replyuser
Click here to reply