Google pay

Google pay

216°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Friends,
Google pay is doing very cheap marketing strategy just to increase the number of transactions on there app and to increase traffic in the app and we are getting fooled by doing waste transaction to get 251. So i request everyone to do transaction if its really necessary and not to increase traffic on there app.
1 in 1000 are getting rangoli which is clearly telling that this is very cheap marketing strategy.
And if anyone feeling that you wasted your time in getting Rangoli and you didn’t get… Uninstall the app for atleast 1 month.

45 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
chinturavula983 wrote:

Bro try dth recharge 35 or more u will get Rangoli for sure I got it today morning…

I tried everything… No Rangoli

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

I tried everything… No Rangoli

Which operator did u do and recharge amount

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
chinturavula983 wrote:

Which operator did u do and recharge amount

I did tata sky now… N i got…. Thanks bro😍

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

I said already but no one is believing recharge any operator of above 35 Ra u will get

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

Share screenshot bro so that others can believe

Missing
Deal Cadet

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593423/original/Screenshot_20191102-102637.png?1572671359

378999 117755788342244 1726047651 n
Deal Newbie

i got 5 diya for dth rechrage . so op is correct very cheap gimmicks by google pay

Slide2
Deal Cadet
chinturavula983 wrote:

Bro try dth recharge 35 or more u will get Rangoli for sure I got it today morning…

People are not getting Rangoli after trying your method. Can you recharge your account, collect rangolis and gift them to those who don’t have it? People will pay you 50 each, the amount you said needs to be recharged to get rangoli. After all, you wasted so much of dimers’ money, this much you can do for them.
Deal?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
cocay wrote:

People are not getting Rangoli after trying your method. Can you recharge your account, collect rangolis and gift them to those who don’t have it? People will pay you 50 each, the amount you said needs to be recharged to get rangoli. After all, you wasted so much of dimers’ money, this much you can do for them.
Deal?

ROFL….

Slide2
Deal Cadet
Expand
chinturavula983 wrote:

ROFL….

What’s there to ROFL?
Why don’t you practice what you were preaching now?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
cocay wrote:

What’s there to ROFL?
Why don’t you practice what you were preaching now?

Don’t blame me for their loss of money
Its their wish to recharge or not
Google pay itself said in the app pay dth bills or electricity bills to get Rangoli then blame gpay first yaar.
I am giving information…that’s it..
I have done recharge twice and give 2 Rangoli today morning to my friends after that in my account stamps are not coming

Slide2
Deal Cadet
Expand
chinturavula983 wrote:

Don’t blame me for their loss of money
Its their wish to recharge or not
Google pay itself said in the app pay dth bills or electricity bills to get Rangoli then blame gpay first yaar.
I am giving information…that’s it..
I have done recharge twice and give 2 Rangoli today morning to my friends after that in my account stamps are not coming

Try a couple of more times, if you get, gift and get money.
If you don’t get, be happy to have recharged your account. Zero loss to you.
If you can’t even try, why did you ask dimers in the first place to stake their money?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
cocay wrote:

Try a couple of more times, if you get, gift and get money.
If you don’t get, be happy to have recharged your account. Zero loss to you.
If you can’t even try, why did you ask dimers in the first place to stake their money?

Arey yaar I tried 2 times and I got Rangoli and posted about it..
I am asking them to recharge their accounts only not others where is the loss for them..
I think u r a bit mad of not getting Rangoli…
Why I should I stake my money and give Rangoli
I have given extra Rangoli to my friends as per my status…
Take a screwdriver and tight the screws of Ur brain….

Slide2
Deal Cadet
Expand
chinturavula983 wrote:

Take a screwdriver and tight the screws of Ur brain….

I got the screwdriver but not the brains. So… stuck_out_tongue

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
Expand
chinturavula983 wrote:

I said already but no one is believing recharge any operator of above 35 Ra u will get for sure…

Pls recharge your own number once again for 35. And gift me rangoli which you will get for sure. I will pay 100 for rangoli.
Your double triple profit.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Pls recharge your own number once again for 35. And gift me rangoli which you will get for sure. I will pay 100 for rangoli.
Your double triple profit.

Guys it is not getting yaar I am not here for business,I just passed the information which worked for me.
If Rangoli doesn’t come who will give my 35rs yaar
Why should I recharge for you…

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
chinturavula983 wrote:

Guys it is not getting yaar I am not here for business,I just passed the information which worked for me.
If Rangoli doesn’t come who will give my 35rs yaar
Why should I recharge for you…

They are bullying you for usage of wrong words
Sure = 100% , so by that logic there is no case when you wont get rangoli, your own words stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie

Once the diwali promo ends, I will not use this app phone pe or amazon pe is better

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
androgame wrote:

They are bullying you for usage of wrong words
Sure = 100% , so by that logic there is no case when you wont get rangoli, your own words stuck_out_tongue

Who said to believe my words bro…
I got 2 Rangoli for 2 transactions I taken it as 100% then I used the word sure
I will show so many screenshot of getting Rangoli by doing dth recharge
What to do if some people didn’t get

Slide2
Deal Cadet
cool_or wrote:

Once the diwali promo ends, I will not use this app phone pe or amazon pe is better

I will most likely move away from GPay because of this shit promo. I was a regular user of GPay even without any offers But after they did this….
Mobikwik also started their crap of super cash in a similar way….

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cocay wrote:

I will most likely move away from GPay because of this shit promo. I was a regular user of GPay even without any offers But after they did this….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593444/original/IMG-20191102-WA0001.jpg?1572683178

Bro just now i tried in my friend mobile… Even he got

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cocay wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593444/original/IMG-20191102-WA0001.jpg?1572683178

Bro just now i tried in my friend mobile… Even he got…try it out

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

Bro just now i tried in my friend mobile… Even he got…try it out

i tried in two account done 4 recharges… 3 dth 1 mobile…no rangoli yet…its pure luck based

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant

Ghanta Pay smiling_imp

Missing