GOT 100% CASH BACK + 500 AMAZON VOUCHER ON BUY ...

GOT 100% CASH BACK + 500 AMAZON VOUCHER ON BUY TIMESPRIME

143°
0
100% OFF 998.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
81
71
1
GOT 100% CASH BACK + 500 AMAZON VOUCHER ON BUY TIMESPRIME
Deal Expired

http://timespri...om
On 13th December, i have purchased timesprime where they have given 500 amazon voucher and 50% cb through payzapp.

Amazon voucher of rs 500 received on same day.

Today i have received message

ALERT: Rs. 998.00 has been credited to your PayZapp wallet …… Avl Bal: Rs. 998.00

Mauj kr di times prime walo ne.

Expired 2 days
21 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
357
935
12

Ok.. But why is deals section brother

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Subedar
457
1136
14
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Ok.. But why is deals section brother

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

promo code to get Amazon voucher

Missing
Deal Subedar
97
1066
10

At what time you bought membership???

Up
Deal Cadet
487
693
54

I too got 100% cashback in payzapp + 500 amazon voucher.

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
747
30
amit.mint wrote:

I too got 100% cashback in payzapp + 500 amazon voucher.

Must be for first 500 payments only like mentioned in the offer. I too paid on 13th but haven’t received the cashback

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1045
10
Expand
schumacher wrote:

Must be for first 500 payments only like mentioned in the offer. I too paid on 13th but haven’t received the cashback

+1

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
60
0
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

+1

Where they send amazon gv i applied for membership on 14th but didn’t received any offer.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1045
10
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

Where they send amazon gv i applied for membership on 14th but didn’t received any offer.

it was showing in the offer section in timesprime app. Open timesprime app than go to offers section, a offer of amazon gv of rs 500 should be visible, claim it.
But i doubt that if the offer is still visible or valid.

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
60
0
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

it was showing in the offer section in timesprime app. Open timesprime app than go to offers section, a offer of amazon gv of rs 500 should be visible, claim it.
But i doubt that if the offer is still visible or valid.

Thanks got it can i use it another account or it should be use in account with same number and mail?

Missing
Deal Subedar
97
1066
10
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

Thanks got it can i use it another account or it should be use in account with same number and mail?

You can use in any account as per your need.

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
110
1186
75

Can someone tell me what is this Timesprime offer?

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1045
10
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

Thanks got it can i use it another account or it should be use in account with same number and mail?

You can use it in any account you want. Or you can even sell it if you want cash

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

I didn’t get payzapp cb yet

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
172
2

Still didn’t receive cashback for transaction done on 14th of December

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
60
0

Anybody got cashback from payzapp

Cropped288107422
Deal Newbie
78
35
0

If payzapp is blocked then can i recieve cashback

Missing