got 1600 cashback should I wait for placing ord...

got 1600 cashback should I wait for placing orders till tomorrow?

160°
Missing
Deal Cadet
126
445
16

basically got 1600 cashback in the now expired Amazon loot. should I wait till tomorrow to place the order? what should I place it right now to avoid pay balance redaction?

33 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
81
563
26


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575103/original/IMG-20190714-WA0020.jpg?1563092487

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253

599.40 × 1
1799.00 × 3
1599 × 19
1399 × 2

All using dot trick + same device
Get ready to get your locality blocked for deliveries
@gauravrockz

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
1
getready wrote:

599.40 × 1
1799.00 × 3
1599 × 19
1399 × 2

All using dot trick + same device
Get ready to get your locality blocked for deliveries
@gauravrockz

Dot trick?

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
getready wrote:

599.40 × 1
1799.00 × 3
1599 × 19
1399 × 2

All using dot trick + same device
Get ready to get your locality blocked for deliveries
@gauravrockz

What is this dot trick?

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
121
388
8
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

What is this dot trick?

just place a dot (.) in between your mail ID and signup

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
206
4

are bhaio gmail dot trick yaar smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

just place a dot (.) in between your mail ID and signup

Can you post with example & explain more ?

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
jennyllwilliams wrote:

are bhaio gmail dot trick yaar smile

Plz explain sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
206
4
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Plz explain sweat_smile

LOL
you already explained it in your comment

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
Expand
jennyllwilliams wrote:

LOL
you already explained it in your comment

Ok thanks✌

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
121
388
8
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Like if my mail is [email protected]

I have to sign up via [email protected]

yes but they’ll ask u to add the number now. he might have created it very long ago. but now amazon is asking the phone number but you could bypass it

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

yes but they’ll ask u to add the number now. he might have created it very long ago. but now amazon is asking the phone number but you could bypass it

How bro?

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
121
388
8
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

How bro?

amazon is tracking desidime and if they find this out, they’ll fix it stuck_out_tongue

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

amazon is tracking desidime and if they find this out, they’ll fix it stuck_out_tongue

PM me

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
121
388
8

@admin @Nigel please block this amazon employee. this employee texted me to fix the patches of amazon
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575109/medium/5965461Untitled1.png?1563094937

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
Despo_1F608 wrote:

@admin @Nigel please block this amazon employee. this employee texted me to fix the patches of amazon
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575109/medium/5965461Untitled1.png?1563094937

On what basis they block?

Can they can’t use dd?

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
Despo_1F608 wrote:

@admin @Nigel please block this amazon employee. this employee texted me to fix the patches of amazon
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575109/medium/5965461Untitled1.png?1563094937

smile

Take full screenshot not half

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
121
388
8
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

On what basis they block?

Can they can’t use dd?

they are using DD to find the glitches and patch them

Smiling face with horns emoji classic round sticker
Deal Cadet
121
388
8

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
563
26
getready wrote:

599.40 × 1
1799.00 × 3
1599 × 19
1399 × 2

All using dot trick + same device
Get ready to get your locality blocked for deliveries
@gauravrockz

If blocked then too I am in profit.

Suppose 1000₹ product cb 1800₹

Used 1800₹ cb .

If blocked then 800₹ profit.

Darna Kyun??

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
563
26
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

If blocked then too I am in profit.

Suppose 1000₹ product cb 1800₹

Used 1800₹ cb .

If blocked then 800₹ profit.

Darna Kyun??


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575132/original/IMG-20190714-WA0024.jpg?1563098104

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
563
26
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

If blocked then too I am in profit.

Suppose 1000₹ product cb 1800₹

Used 1800₹ cb .

If blocked then 800₹ profit.

Darna Kyun??


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575133/original/Screenshot_2019-07-14-15-27-00-441_com.google.android.gm.png?1563098236

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
339
3
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/575133/original/Screenshot_2019-07-14-15-27-00-441_com.google.android.gm.png?1563098236

Use amazon pay balance asap once blockwd u willnot able to use. A.p balanve

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
563
26
Expand
chirag.b wrote:

Use amazon pay balance asap once blockwd u willnot able to use. A.p balanve

Already did bro see screenshot time 1.52 @screenshot

Missing
Deal Subedar
189
1075
14
getready wrote:

599.40 × 1
1799.00 × 3
1599 × 19
1399 × 2

All using dot trick + same device
Get ready to get your locality blocked for deliveries
@gauravrockz

Bro if u r in a village they can’t bcoz they only relay on third party couriers

Missing