got cheated by a good boy

got cheated by a good boy

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183

there is a member whose dd name is good boy…has cheated me by taking ₹100 in exchange of giving me dominos gift voucher…

45 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183

Please beware of this guy….I just want to aware everyone….

A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30508
302

good boy is bad boy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
not cheated, you donated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

I Thought some good boy did fraud to u
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
320
4890
38

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Agar hazar rupaye mein 1₹ kam hona to wo 999₹ hoga na k hazar rupaye.
Try to understand the importance every single penny you own.

Han agar tm dusron k paison pe pal rhe ho tab alag baat hai.Tab to dil khol k paise udao

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
320
4890
38
@M.MAHI wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Agar hazar rupaye mein 1₹ kam hona to wo 999₹ hoga na k hazar rupaye.
Try to understand the importance every single penny you own.

Han agar tm dusron k paison pe pal rhe ho tab alag baat hai.Tab to dil khol k paise udao


arey 2000-3000 ka chuna laga ho to thread banao. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
0
31688
942

kudos to good boy for finding another one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
320
4890
38
@no fpd wrote:

kudos to good boy for finding another one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Kya boling https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
104
0
“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


nice attempt at trolling. You must be very happy. Try writing dialogues for TV serials.. You’ll easily make 10-15 bucks

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1608
10

got cheated by a good boy
LOL

topic sey to aisaa laga k – cheating to hui but cheater pasand aa gayaa https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@M.MAHI wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Agar hazar rupaye mein 1₹ kam hona to wo 999₹ hoga na k hazar rupaye.
Try to understand the importance every single penny you own.

Han agar tm dusron k paison pe pal rhe ho tab alag baat hai.Tab to dil khol k paise udao


arey 2000-3000 ka chuna laga ho to thread banao. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Every single penny counts i.e hard earned money
But you don’t seem to understand a single word.

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
@M.MAHI wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@M.MAHI wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Agar hazar rupaye mein 1₹ kam hona to wo 999₹ hoga na k hazar rupaye.
Try to understand the importance every single penny you own.

Han agar tm dusron k paison pe pal rhe ho tab alag baat hai.Tab to dil khol k paise udao


arey 2000-3000 ka chuna laga ho to thread banao. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Every single penny counts i.e hard earned money
But you don’t seem to understand a single word.
Right said…

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@M.MAHI wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Ek thread sirf 100 Rs. ke liye. Itni beisaati DD ki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Agar hazar rupaye mein 1₹ kam hona to wo 999₹ hoga na k hazar rupaye.
Try to understand the importance every single penny you own.

Han agar tm dusron k paison pe pal rhe ho tab alag baat hai.Tab to dil khol k paise udao


arey 2000-3000 ka chuna laga ho to thread banao. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Tmhara lagega to batana…Bana dunga….

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

Please beware of this guy….I just want to aware everyone….

His phone no is- 72 78 946278

& Dd I’d – @goodboy

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

Please beware of this guy….I just want to aware everyone….


which guy, tag his id properly
give his no. etc

@gambitrite

72 78 946278 his phone no. & Dd I’d @goodboy

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
@A2Zdeals wrote:

good boy is bad boy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
not cheated, you donated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ya it was my mistake only….as I should Not easily trust on any person on dd…

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
30
31746
281
@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

good boy is bad boy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
not cheated, you donated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ya it was my mistake only….as I should Not easily trust on any person on dd…


you can trust @blue wine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Who is he …mod or admin???

She is a good girl

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
320
4890
38
@Plato wrote:

@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":https://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:


@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

good boy is bad boy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
not cheated, you donated https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ya it was my mistake only….as I should Not easily trust on any person on dd…


you can trust @blue wine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Who is he …mod or admin???

She is a good girl


Fin din me peg maar liya Plato https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Ye to hota rahega ,jab tak lalach karoge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1958
26

@goodboy

0 dimes 0karma
& u traded with him ?
Lol
100 rs. Well spent 👍

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
119
4376
52

DD name itself “Goodboy”, really a bad choice….!!!

Missing