Hot Deal

Got Cheated For Rs.600, New Fraud - Selling Jio 4G Sims

365°
Deal Lieutenant
Hitesh-rawaT

I got cheated for Rs 600, one guy selling Jio employee sim with unlimited data for rs.850, I paid 600 and two more peoples sent Rs.750-750 he blocked us now, mobile is switch off.
His Mobile Number: 7310713958

31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@DealSeeker @Beinghuman @hese @GoogleCA @DealDosti @dealcache @vijaykrish80 @Navneet @AtulTheDimer @VaibhavJain @bajaj151 @KuttaJi @B@R_0_0_D @DealFinder @ghitesh @raghupro @viSH @rajrocks @no fpd

I mailed a Cybercell officer (Who is dimer also) on suggestion from dimer friend , now it there problem I may face.?

tell them u were unaware tht he was selling jio employee sims + if asked u can say if u were doing any fraud then y u will file a complaint that too @ police and will also be caught!!!

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

If you are not cheating why should you face any problem. If you want the guy to teach a lesson or two of law then file a formal police complaint.

As rajarocks mentioned, if you are being asked you can always say u were unaware and you were just buying a SIM with unlimited data. IMO they will not ask you this, unless you try to highlight the employee sim.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Why did you got captured in this trap, when you can easily buy the Lyf Smartphone bundled with Jio Unlimited 3 Months Package starting @ 2999/-.

You wanted to save money and this is the result.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You’re here (on desidime) just to get Your desired stuff “saste me” or to “save your money”..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Don’t ever fall for such trap in future too. Reliance Jio sims are postpaid connections given on the employee name and that are non-transferrable, who will even risk such sims falling into wrong hands?

The free usage is only until public launch and what after that? For suppose you purchase it and generate bill worth 5000 or 10000 per month the employee has to pay the bill as it’s on his name!

Link Copied
@romir wrote:

You’re here (on desidime) just to get Your desired stuff “saste me” or to “save your money”..

Keeping Saving Money in mind you should not try to buy unethical deals offered by thuggers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@cody wrote:

@romir wrote:

Keeping Saving Money in mind you should not try to buy unethical deals offered by thuggers.

that’s the only reason i didn’t pay him first.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@rajrocks @raghupro
Just tell me have I did anything wrong.? Just paid and got cheated (Just problem is I paid for jio sim and complained).
What I want is no tension due to it, let 600rs go.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@raghupro wrote:

Don’t ever fall for such trap in future too. Reliance Jio sims are postpaid connections given on the employee name and that are non-transferrable, who will even risk such sims falling into wrong hands?

The free usage is only until public launch and what after that? For suppose you purchase it and generate bill worth 5000 or 10000 per month the employee has to pay the bill as it’s on his name!

bill?😨 5000-10000?😳

Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Just tell me have I did anything wrong.? Just paid and got cheated (Just problem is I paid for jio sim and complained).

Yes you did wrong by getting yourself cheated. Why did you wanted those JIO SIM, when you are getting it by simply paying Rs.2999/-. And how did you trust that person that after paying he will provide you the SIM. He might just lieing to just generate some money by cheating people.

And why anyone will sell SIM registered on his name.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@rajrocks @raghupro

to be frank if u knew then yes u did & if u were not then no.

Link Copied
@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Yes you did wrong by getting yourself cheated. Why did you wanted those JIO SIM, when you are getting it by simply paying Rs.2999/-. And how did you trust that person that after paying he will provide you the SIM. He might just lieing to just generate some money by cheating people.

Leave that loss part, anything wrong other then that.?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Better to take dimers advice before involving in such skeptic deals. You would have surely saved yourself.
Do not worry about Police quizzing u. Just say that you thought that he is an agent and getting Jio sim legally for u.

Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

No, you have right to do what ever you feel.

Link Copied
@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

I complained against him, by mail. Will it cause any harm for me (Due to buying sims).…???

Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

Better to take dimers advice before involving in such skeptic deals. You would have surely saved yourself.
Do not worry about Police quizzing u. Just say that you thought that he is an agent and getting Jio sim legally for u.

Thanks you got it correctly, I am actually worried about quizzing by police. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

I complained against him, by mail. Will it cause any harm for me (Due to buying sims).…???

Yes of course as its illegal thing. They might question you back so you should be ready with the answer. You can say you would have provided your ID Proof to buy the SIM on your name.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Hmm….You should have at least known that employee Sims does not have unlimited 4G with them it’s 75GB/month .

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@romir wrote:

Everyone is here for that only

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@rajrocks @raghupro

Dont worry, you didnt.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

bro u already know that sim does not works without jio handset , then how could u make this mistake https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied
@hackerboys wrote:

bro u already know that sim does not works without jio handset , then how could u make this mistake https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

He said employee sims works. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Amolverma.6 wrote:

Hmm….You should have at least known that employee Sims does not have unlimited 4G with them it’s 75GB/month .

Its unlimited for employee Sims also.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Addicted wrote:

@Amolverma.6 wrote:

<br /

I have an employee sim but myjio app shows 75gb for 3 months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@capt_golu wrote:

@Addicted wrote:

@Amolverma.6 wrote:

You can recharge anytime through My Jio app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And The Reason Is You

For got cheated

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@Addicted wrote:

@capt_golu wrote:

@Addicted wrote:

@Amolverma.6 wrote:

How many times we can recharge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@capt_golu wrote:

@Addicted wrote:

@capt_golu wrote:

@Addicted wrote:

@Amolverma.6 wrote:

How many times we can recharge

Unlimited times.

replyuser
Click here to reply