Hot Deal

Got Cheated For Rs.600, New Fraud - Selling Jio 4G Sims

365°
Deal Lieutenant
Hitesh-rawaT

I got cheated for Rs 600, one guy selling Jio employee sim with unlimited data for rs.850, I paid 600 and two more peoples sent Rs.750-750 he blocked us now, mobile is switch off.
His Mobile Number: 7310713958

31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Better to take dimers advice before involving in such skeptic deals. You would have surely saved yourself.
Do not worry about Police quizzing u. Just say that you thought that he is an agent and getting Jio sim legally for u.

Thanks you got it correctly, I am actually worried about quizzing by police. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Not even sure if the police are going to bother about such cases???

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Hitesh-rawaT wrote:

Just tell me have I did anything wrong.? Just paid and got cheated (Just problem is I paid for jio sim and complained).

Yes you did wrong by getting yourself cheated. Why did you wanted those JIO SIM, when you are getting it by simply paying Rs.2999/-. And how did you trust that person that after paying he will provide you the SIM. He might just lieing to just generate some money by cheating people.

And why anyone will sell SIM registered on his name.

Leave that loss part, anything wrong other then that.?

except for the fact that it is illegal to use a SIM registered in some other name???

replyuser
Click here to reply