Got exclusive invite of sbi Ola card(help)

Got exclusive invite of sbi Ola card(help)

70°
Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0

What’s eligibility for sbi old card and what documents they want to approve it. I have simply click card already but I use Ola money so this card is better for Ola money.
Please help me.

28 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1668
9

Yes as per my knowledge,
Sbi Ola Card better if you are using Ola money/Ola Postpaid more
1) income\itr
2) address proof (KYC)

Not sure about below approval combination
Approval of (SBI Card + Co-branded SBI card) Possible.

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
dlhntr wrote:

Yes as per my knowledge,
Sbi Ola Card better if you are using Ola money/Ola Postpaid more
1) income\itr
2) address proof (KYC)

Not sure about below approval combination
Approval of (SBI Card + Co-branded SBI card) Possible.

Is itr mandatory?

Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1668
9
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

Is itr mandatory?

It depends SBI issue second card,
as you already having account minimum KYC enough.
Some banks don’t issue second card. (Bank card + co branded card ) they will issue.

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
Expand
dlhntr wrote:

It depends SBI issue second card,
as you already having account minimum KYC enough.
Some banks don’t issue second card. (Bank card + co branded card ) they will issue.

Thanks bro approved

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0

It was showing in app like those advt  Abhi bus etc

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0
danishali2020443 wrote:

It was showing in app like those advt  Abhi bus etc

Ok….you did kyc for ola wallet? Or only using ola postpaid?

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

Ok….you did kyc for ola wallet? Or only using ola postpaid?

Yes full kyc and using ola postpaid

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Does Ola sbi has amc charges from 2nd year?

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
Neelay wrote:

Does Ola sbi has amc charges from 2nd year?

Yes first year is free 499+18% gst from 2nd year waived off if you spend more then 1 lakh

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0

Did you got your card??

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0

Actually I got invitation for ola postpaid as well as ola sbi card stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

Any verification done or not?

Yes physical verification by sbi representative and i gave copy of DL and front copy of my existing credit card and two statements.

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

Yes physical verification by sbi representative and i gave copy of DL and front copy of my existing credit card and two statements.

Oh….you have sbi simplyclick right? You got simplyclick via job details or gave only id and pan details that time?

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

Oh….you have sbi simplyclick right? You got simplyclick via job details or gave only id and pan details that time?

No they want any other card they aren’t processing with existing sbi card

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

Oh….you have sbi simplyclick right? You got simplyclick via job details or gave only id and pan details that time?

Ok ok…

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0

Any other credit card with 30k limit.

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

No they want any other card they aren’t processing with existing sbi card

Which card details you gave and how much old your card is??

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0

Icici Amazon pay will work?? It’s only 9-10 month old

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

Which card details you gave and how much old your card is??

I gave RBL CARD AND IT’S 6 MONTHS OLD AND NO PENDING PAYMENT.

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
96
0
SPPatel wrote:

Icici Amazon pay will work?? It’s only 9-10 month old

Yes it’ll work go ahead

Missing