Hotness Great News about flipkart plus membership

Hot Deal Great News about flipkart plus membership

454°
Cropped 596888934
Deal Newbie
239
92
3
Great News about flipkart plus membership
Deal Expired

http://www.flipka...om
Good news flipkart plus membership renew automatically if you earn 300 supercoin within a year and no coin will be deducted.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572962/original/IMG_20190629_181048.jpg?1561812180

  • Expired 3 months
43 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
24
0

What is the criteria for non-plus members to get a Flipkart plus membership. Example – like earlier, a user need to have 50 plus coins to have a flipkart plus membership. now what will be the criteria in super coins. can anyone guide?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7

Earlier 1 coin for 250rs
Now 4 coins for 100rs proportionally 1 coin for 25rs
SO value has been degraded 10 times!

Img 20190423 132317
Deal Cadet
194
790
16
isntitb149 wrote:

Earlier 1 coin for 250rs
Now 4 coins for 100rs proportionally 1 coin for 25rs
SO value has been degraded 10 times!

No, You can redeem them on any Website like Zomato and even flipkart. Earlier There were very limited offers.

Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
108
152
7

How much supercoins needed for plus membership?

Cropped3792647794840733187
Deal Cadet
91
143
1
Little bit Confused confused in our coins 300 need to be there to renew the membership? or in last earned 300 coins and redeemed will renew the membership???? 🤔
Cropped 596888934
Deal Newbie
239
92
3
prashdimer wrote:

What is the criteria for non-plus members to get a Flipkart plus membership. Example – like earlier, a user need to have 50 plus coins to have a flipkart plus membership. now what will be the criteria in super coins. can anyone guide?

Same but only u can earn max 50 super coin in a order as compared 100 plus members

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
krishna_devisetty wrote:
Little bit Confused confused in our coins 300 need to be there to renew the membership? or in last earned 300 coins and redeemed will renew the membership???? 🤔

What does it say in the image above?

Cropped3792647794840733187
Deal Cadet
91
143
1
Expand
enapster wrote:

What does it say in the image above?

It’s by mistake already copied link got pasted here.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
44
0
giftGood news for Flipkart plus member If fk+ member earn 300 Points withing plus mambership period, their membership will be auto renewed
Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
krishna_devisetty wrote:

It’s by mistake already copied link got pasted here.

I mean about your confusion. what does it say in the Original post?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
krishna_devisetty wrote:

Sorry its by Mistake added

If you made a mistake instead of repeating your mistake, go back and edit your post!

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9

Full confused about flipkart plus

Bad news – they stopped cardless credit also

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
Gothillabro wrote:

Full confused about flipkart plus

Bad news – they stopped cardless credit also

When it stopped ? It’s working fine. Now you can pay on Myntra too.

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9

We need more than 1000 coins to redeem 1000 fk voucher

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

When it stopped ? It’s working fine. Now you can pay on Myntra too.

Check now bro and inform bro
Whether it is showing in payment page

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

Check now bro and inform bro
Whether it is showing in payment page

Yes it shows

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

Oh .For me it showing unavailable https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572971/original/Screenshot_2019-06-29-08-15-22-727_com.flipkart.android.png?1561818284

Careless credit and Flipkart paylater are different ?

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Careless credit and Flipkart paylater are different ?

Only little different
Pay later we have 30days time to pay

Cardless credit we can pay in 3/6 months emi (powered by Kissht)

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1054
42
isntitb149 wrote:

Earlier 1 coin for 250rs
Now 4 coins for 100rs proportionally 1 coin for 25rs
SO value has been degraded 10 times!

Yes degraded.
Those who had 50 plus coins and didn’t buy fk GV, now they’re super coins will be 200.
If they their plus membership gonna expire on August 1. Then within July month need to purchase for 10k to get the coins to 300. So membership will be extended.
Also hoping to get fk 1000 RS gv 200 super coins -as old value, if this too degraded like another dimer said 1000 gv on 1000 sc, then it’s tough for common accounts to accumulate that much sc, and will be a total failure of Flipkart……

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,489
60584
527
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Yes degraded.
Those who had 50 plus coins and didn’t buy fk GV, now they’re super coins will be 200.
If they their plus membership gonna expire on August 1. Then within July month need to purchase for 10k to get the coins to 300. So membership will be extended.
Also hoping to get fk 1000 RS gv 200 super coins -as old value, if this too degraded like another dimer said 1000 gv on 1000 sc, then it’s tough for common accounts to accumulate that much sc, and will be a total failure of Flipkart……

You’ve got it all wrong !!

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
10
874
10
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Yes degraded.
Those who had 50 plus coins and didn’t buy fk GV, now they’re super coins will be 200.
If they their plus membership gonna expire on August 1. Then within July month need to purchase for 10k to get the coins to 300. So membership will be extended.
Also hoping to get fk 1000 RS gv 200 super coins -as old value, if this too degraded like another dimer said 1000 gv on 1000 sc, then it’s tough for common accounts to accumulate that much sc, and will be a total failure of Flipkart……

It’s like milestone benefit when you accumulate 300 supercoins your flipkart plus will be extended with 1 year validity and they won’t deduct 300 coins actually.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81

So 75000 shopping o.O

Cropped1547215423001653477
Deal Newbie
64
40
0

I have 50 coins now but my account shows that something exciting is coming in july…. So how can i purchase the fk 1000 vouchers??

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9
dishantkumar001580 wrote:

I have 50 coins now but my account shows that something exciting is coming in july…. So how can i purchase the fk 1000 vouchers??

U can’t purchase
Wait till 12 july

Cropped1547215423001653477
Deal Newbie
64
40
0
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

U can’t purchase
Wait till 12 july

I know but nows the t&c changed there is need of 200 supercoins naa?

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
85
1467
9
Expand
dishantkumar001580 wrote:

I know but nows the t&c changed there is need of 200 supercoins naa?

Not 200 we need 1000 super coins

Missing