Grofers Delivery update

Grofers Delivery update

81°
Missing
Entertainer
4
10651
69


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610015/original/IMG_20200328_095305_149.jpg?1585369416

Delivery Started In most Of the cities

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
111
355
3

No new order getting placed,

Old order not getting delivered

One old order cancelled by then yesterday, one (supposed to be delivered today morning) still not even processed/packed

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1415
27
myfungang829 wrote:

No new order getting placed,

Old order not getting delivered

One old order cancelled by then yesterday, one (supposed to be delivered today morning) still not even processed/packed

+1

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2397
23

Now they are charging ₹15 extra as slot charge over the ₹39 delivery charge.
₹39+₹15 = ₹54.
Almost all products out of stock.

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
350
7

In my city they delivering after 20apr unamused
Wbu @Ash ?

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2397
23
ASH13 wrote:

In my city they delivering after 20apr unamused
Wbu @Ash ?

13th April here in ncr.

Missing
Deal Cadet
527
693
54

My one order(placed on 22nd) which was pushed to 4th april has been rescheduled back to be delivered tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
280
32

My 1 order placed from phonepe switch is not reflating in My orders.
I had placed the order on 24th March

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2103
132

anybody’s order got delivered?

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2571
32

No items to order. Not showing refined, poha, vermicelli, few pulses, etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
355
3

My yesterday’s order got postponed to 14th April, I rescheduled to 05 April.

Stupid people are pushing the order to the last slot. It should be first come first serve.

Idiots

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1415
27
myfungang829 wrote:

My yesterday’s order got postponed to 14th April, I rescheduled to 05 April.

Stupid people are pushing the order to the last slot. It should be first come first serve.

Idiots

Bro they are just postponing my order was placed on 21 and now delivery date is 9 april

Missing
Deal Cadet
527
693
54

I got my Grofers order today.
Bigbasket messed up big time,they simply cancelled my order.

Missing