Grofers fraud

Grofers fraud

158°
Cropped5205819378243408307
Deal Cadet
210
206
13

Grofers wasted out time by giving fake offer to get some clicks and buy a product for free. Earlier when we dropped the price by getting some clicks they increased the price and reduced the per click price. Now they added a new condition that if u clicked for a particular item for a friend then you can’t click for the same item for anyone else. So that means no one will get any product for free as this is totally impossible. Please give one star ratings and reviews on play store.

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Cropped5205819378243408307
Deal Cadet
210
206
13

Look how they are telling lie that u can click for any number of friends https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577790/original/Screenshot_2019-07-28-11-42-19-744_com.twitter.android.png?1564294665

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,489
60584
527

Grofers is no Amazon. They cant afford to give products for free.

First these companies make dumb decisions, then when they see that it was a wrong decision they backtrack and say sorry blah blah technical fault etc

Get someone to test your offers first.

Cropped5205819378243408307
Deal Cadet
210
206
13
avgn wrote:

Grofers is no Amazon. They cant afford to give products for free.

First these companies make dumb decisions, then when they see that it was a wrong decision they backtrack and say sorry blah blah technical fault etc

Get someone to test your offers first.

Then at least don’t fool your customers

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
204
858
8

Babu samjho ishare ,
discount or offers pukare ,
Customers go  pom  pom  pom
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing



Sellers are just concerned about thier PROFIT  and they are there for the very only thing, there PROFIT.


For them ANY PUBLICITY is good .


They know people are fools as they go mad and crazy by seeing board of DISCOUNTSSALE  or OFFERS without considering what the actual price should be.



Because of ONLINE selling fmcg mrp are HIGHLY  INFLATED .
Just for discounts and offers ,
Retaileres and customers end up PAYING MORE  because of INFLATED  MRP



I always quote one line

“All MONEY GOING IN ONE GALLA.”
(Galla  means  money box ) l

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35
…Never went for these click things….but i would like grofer to survive because its doing a good job here in delhi….

…good prices…deliveryman most of the times courteous….i mean they will make mistakes like this but as the dimer above said grofers are not amazon..cant feed us for free….
Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
204
858
8

No technical fault.
They are not fools like us.
Be anybody , they make us fool.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
204
858
8

I always make selective purchases comparing heavily on mrps and prices from other sites and local vendors on my way home before buying.
And  DD  helped me very much  in online price checks.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
97
519
11

I don’t understand why some people are they are trying to give items for free.
THEY ARE NOT GIVING AWAY FOR FREE atleast not without expecting anything in return.

This is a publicity stunt . Instead of paying loads of money to advertising agencies , in this way they can easily get publicity for their app.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259
still_guessing wrote:
…Never went for these click things….but i would like grofer to survive because its doing a good job here in delhi….

…good prices…deliveryman most of the times courteous….i mean they will make mistakes like this but as the dimer above said grofers are not amazon..cant feed us for free….

They are good here in Bangalore too
When Ninjacart, Olastore, Amazon now (free shipping), Flipkart Nearby used to operate, I rarely purchased from Grofers but then everyone’s gone (Amazon too soon) started using Grofers. Prices are good and their price match guarantee is spot on, their service also seems to have gotten much better recent years

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259
jileg wrote:

I don’t understand why some people are they are trying to give items for free.
THEY ARE NOT GIVING AWAY FOR FREE atleast not without expecting anything in return.

This is a publicity stunt . Instead of paying loads of money to advertising agencies , in this way they can easily get publicity for their app.

This is how companies take revenge for the referral program exploitation done by deal hunters (Still there are people who can make the most of these click based deals) stuck_out_tongue
I mean there’s one old saying “Using a thorn to remove thorn, then throw away both” smile

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3542
163
still_guessing wrote:
…Never went for these click things….but i would like grofer to survive because its doing a good job here in delhi….

…good prices…deliveryman most of the times courteous….i mean they will make mistakes like this but as the dimer above said grofers are not amazon..cant feed us for free….

True. Same in Bangalore. Good service and deep discounts.

Cropped5205819378243408307
Deal Cadet
210
206
13
Expand
jitz wrote:

True. Same in Bangalore. Good service and deep discounts.

Here in delhi also service and disc are good but just for publicity they should not do like this

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
143
3542
163
Expand
mehta995.um679 wrote:

Here in delhi also service and disc are good but just for publicity they should not do like this

Ive never gone after this click and reduce price. Generally share 1 rs deal with another account and purchase if i feel like. After moving to new location they do not service here either, need to place order and travel 20 mins to pick it up. Still i feel it’s much better of an effort. Delivery guy  is ready to wait if im late by 5 or 10 mins.

Missing