• Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 2
Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet

Just buy membership of Grofers applying code FREE you will get 50 ruppes cashback in 5-6 hours approx then cancel your membership after receiving cashback you will receive 50 again and your are having 100 in your grofers wallet juts buy giving 50 ruppes (it is not orange cash) you can combine with other offers ping me if anyone need refferal code

• Expiring In 2 days
4 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar

Wasted 49 rs, cant cancel.

If the membership (without partnership offer) is bought for the first time, it can be cancelled during the first 15 days from plan start date (Irrespective of the validity of the membership). Secondly, if you’ve bought or cancelled membership before, then you cannot cancel the current membership plan . Lastly, if the membership plan has a partnership offer with it, then you cannot cancel the plan.

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
AJ89 wrote:

Wasted 49 rs, cant cancel.

If the membership (without partnership offer) is bought for the first time, it can be cancelled during the first 15 days from plan start date (Irrespective of the validity of the membership). Secondly, if you’ve bought or cancelled membership before, then you cannot cancel the current membership plan . Lastly, if the membership plan has a partnership offer with it, then you cannot cancel the plan.

I have used this trick in three accounts and canceled them immediately after getting cashback and it works fine

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet

And I am accountable for what I said not what others meant if you go through the steps written then it works fine

Missing