Grofers VIP Pass

Grofers VIP Pass

27°
Missing
Deal Newbie

Paytm offer for upto ₹50/- CashBack on buying VIP deal of Grofers page showing offer… but upto ? .. Anyone have trying what it really mean as it is not showing in Paytm offer section….

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

I purchased VIP pass using grofer cash. I applied the coupon VIP100 to get ₹50 cashback. I didnt recieve any cashback so I called customer care they came up with different reasons
1) No such coupon exist
2) I have to apply to an order after 9th of april then I will recieve cashback.
3)They say that on there record no such coupon was applied during the time of purchase.
Moral of the story – You tell me..

Missing
suspended
rahul.meworld360 wrote:

I purchased VIP pass using grofer cash. I applied the coupon VIP100 to get ₹50 cashback. I didnt recieve any cashback so I called customer care they came up with different reasons
1) No such coupon exist
3)They say that on there record no such coupon was applied during the time of purchase.

Moral of the story – Pachaas gaye… evil toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
rahul.meworld360 wrote:

1) No such coupon exist

In discussion post it says “upto50”.. are u sure it was Flat 50/- cb .??

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

In discussion post it says “upto50”.. are u sure it was Flat 50/- cb .??

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577061/original/Screenshot_20190723-002605__01.jpg?1563973986As per the post on DD the discription says 100% cashback.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
rahul.meworld360 wrote:

1) No such coupon exist

flushed after 9th april ???
Missing