Groupbuy on magicpin for honda car test drive

Groupbuy on magicpin for honda car test drive

59°
Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
23

Looking for 2 people. I will create group when two people confirm as group is valid only for next 2 hours.

Edit: It’s been removed now.
Maybe magicpin got the required number of participants.

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

I want a free test drive…

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
268
2

I am in sunglasses

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23

lol pensive
I was interested

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
81
878
16
BARCODE wrote:

lol pensive
I was interested

come to my city bro. I don’t knw driving stuck_out_tongue

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

come to my city bro. I don’t knw driving stuck_out_tongue

Bhai
Told manager that you don’t know driving and car will drive your driver always . You will seat backside always . So manager himself will drive you over city 😄

Baaki i will charge generally 1000rs. Per hour for driving wink

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
81
878
16
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Bhai
Told manager that you don’t know driving and car will drive your driver always . You will seat backside always . So manager himself will drive you over city 😄

Baaki i will charge generally 1000rs. Per hour for driving wink

Idea to sahi hai bro grinning try krungaa kal agar nhi hua to aap aa jana..1000 per hour ..hum 6 Minute hi drive test karenge..So 100 ho gye aapke. Done ? stuck_out_tongue

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Idea to sahi hai bro grinning try krungaa kal agar nhi hua to aap aa jana..1000 per hour ..hum 6 Minute hi drive test karenge..So 100 ho gye aapke. Done ? stuck_out_tongue

Ab gareeb ki jaan lenge kya ? toungueoutensive:

Missing