Guys, does amazon stops your relatives account ...

Guys, does amazon stops your relatives account too?

247°
  • 1502 Views
  • 52 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38

Like I got 3 messages that amazon has blocked amazon pay money on my dad’s, my aunt and my aunt in law’s account… even tho it has their own different phone nos on their phones and emails and the last even has a different address! I only operate their account a few times when they ask me to place something.
Said they’re duplicate accounts?! I’m just?!!
Are they nuts?!
I live in a hostel sometimes but I still with my parents and send my orders there since there are thieves in my hostel 😑
My aunt lives in a different place, a bit interior even tho in the same city but delivery boys and uber/ola can’t find it even if you repeat address on phone for 30 mins. So aunt told me to give our address and we take them when we visit her occasionally.

So what is this?? One account per clan??? including distant relative?!

I mean they would only get more sales so what kind of freaking logic is that? What next? banned for ordering same sanitary pads, dishwasher, hair oil and surf 4m 2 different accounts?!

51 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
506
384
10

Problem is not there with their address, problem is in ur phone. You are using same phone for multiple accounts, which Amazon don’t allow

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
232
1194
20
nikhilp1 wrote:

Problem is not there with their address, problem is in ur phone. You are using same phone for multiple accounts, which Amazon don’t allow

That also not a problem, I use 10 accounts on same Browser (chrome). Total 20+ in same device, no problems at all.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
127
6746
114

amazon has blocked amazon pay money – is the account blocked or only the add money option – NON KYC

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

That also not a problem, I use 10 accounts on same Browser (chrome). Total 20+ in same device, no problems at all.

Ughhhh what is this user specific harassment!
Anyways what to do? which is a better way to explain them my problem?
If i get rational cc person then I’m sure it’ll be alright but what if i get a gibberish spouter then I’m afraid it’ll take a worse turn.
Should I email a higher authority or is there a specific team/email to deal with such problem.
Who knows adding gift card from my account to them later on (and too time consuming) might get my own 2 accounts blocked!
Any suggestion guru @androgame @Roushh 🙇

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38
desiman wrote:

amazon has blocked amazon pay money – is the account blocked or only the add money option – NON KYC

add money option, sir

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,643
61388
546
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Ughhhh what is this user specific harassment!
Anyways what to do? which is a better way to explain them my problem?
If i get rational cc person then I’m sure it’ll be alright but what if i get a gibberish spouter then I’m afraid it’ll take a worse turn.
Should I email a higher authority or is there a specific team/email to deal with such problem.
Who knows adding gift card from my account to them later on (and too time consuming) might get my own 2 accounts blocked!
Any suggestion guru @androgame @Roushh 🙇

Do you operate all on same device in app (not same browser) ?
Like login logout frequently

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
127
6746
114
Expand
rini50 wrote:

add money option, sir

is the KYC done on all accts

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2745
24

i think u can still use balance and add GV, check by doing these

also post here copy paste of email/sms

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1041
34

If Amazon starts filtering duplicate accounts then 70% of total accounts will be gone

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
nikhilp1 wrote:

Problem is not there with their address, problem is in ur phone. You are using same phone for multiple accounts, which Amazon don’t allow

“not allow”… are you sure?

have seen 7-8 accounts showing up as " related" accounts.
and this issometimes told by agents themselves

Amazon has never had a problem with more customers, so long as they largely give net positive revenues.


to who posted the topic:

a ‘duplicate’ account, in their system is when the same phone/email
when given for call verification details shows multiple options
(everytime one updates a password or changes any login data like email or number, the system treats it as a new account/duplicate)

a ‘related account’ is when same numbers, addresses are there in multiple accounts.

like already clarified, that too is okay for them.
the caveat, as always being, their systems do not detect an unusual pattern.
then, it’s shoot at sight.

if you want, if yours was a genuine history, contest the account closure with the right teams soon.
otherwise all future deliveries to your aunt’s, parents place will face some issue or other.

probably you’ve bought electronics, phones from various self or friend accounts and nowadays portals don’t like that (for fear of it being rival site’s people or hoarders)

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38
Expand
avgn wrote:

Do you operate all on same device in app (not same browser) ?
Like login logout frequently

I sometimes did that but not frequently. Like once in 2-3 months. I operate mu dad’s account strictly on his phone.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38
Expand
desiman wrote:

is the KYC done on all accts

No full kyc, only mini kyc done. Kyc ppl are not here, delivery guys in my area don’t know about it. I even asked all of them when there was an cashback type offer on kyc a few years back 😅

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38
Expand
K-Line wrote:

“not allow”… are you sure?

have seen 7-8 accounts showing up as " related" accounts.
and this issometimes told by agents themselves

Amazon has never had a problem with more customers, so long as they largely give net positive revenues.


to who posted the topic:

a ‘duplicate’ account, in their system is when the same phone/email
when given for call verification details shows multiple options
(everytime one updates a password or changes any login data like email or number, the system treats it as a new account/duplicate)

a ‘related account’ is when same numbers, addresses are there in multiple accounts.

like already clarified, that too is okay for them.
the caveat, as always being, their systems do not detect an unusual pattern.
then, it’s shoot at sight.

if you want, if yours was a genuine history, contest the account closure with the right teams soon.
otherwise all future deliveries to your aunt’s, parents place will face some issue or other.

probably you’ve bought electronics, phones from various self or friend accounts and nowadays portals don’t like that (for fear of it being rival site’s people or hoarders)

Electronic items I purchased till now are – 3 electric kettles (with 1 year gap), a hair straightener, a men’s shaver and a veet trimmer kit… all months apart.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
106
531
12
Expand
rini50 wrote:

No kyc. Kyc ppl are not here, delivery guys in my area don’t know about it. I even asked all of them when there was an cashback type offer on kyc a few years back 😅

I beleive if you dont use APay balance in some time last 1 year , they send you a mail saying, your amazon pay balance account will be marked inactive and it also says while you can use gift&credits part of it you will not be able to load or use money that’s already loaded after some date……

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5328
38
Imharsh wrote:

i think u can still use balance and add GV, check by doing these

also post here copy paste of email/sms

yes but what if they target my account too if I keep using my a/c to buy gift cards and using on them. 😣
Also I’ll post a pic of the pic of email later. I’ll yag you then ☺

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
479
11
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Ughhhh what is this user specific harassment!
Anyways what to do? which is a better way to explain them my problem?
If i get rational cc person then I’m sure it’ll be alright but what if i get a gibberish spouter then I’m afraid it’ll take a worse turn.
Should I email a higher authority or is there a specific team/email to deal with such problem.
Who knows adding gift card from my account to them later on (and too time consuming) might get my own 2 accounts blocked!
Any suggestion guru @androgame @Roushh 🙇

Even if it wasn’t blocked, situation would arise someday as add money isn’t allowed without KYC.. (min Kyc works, but it will stop) & if u want to continue using add money feature just complete KYC.. all my account have their add money blocked except one primary account.. (min kyc in most, non KYC acc already doesnt allow add money).

& its all because u use all account in same device.. cmplt KYC & use app with gvs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
127
6746
114

amz pay load money blocked if full KYC not done

one can add GC and use the apay balance

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
298
4
Expand
rini50 wrote:

add money option, sir

This is NOT a problem of Amazon, but RBI.
RBI will not allow more than one Apay wallet account.

You can not load the Apay wallet account with ‘’Add money option’’. But you can add using GC.
They have algorithm to find out the duplicate Apay wallet accounts based on the CC/DC loading.

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
302
9

Your account are not blocked.
Only add money is blocked. I got email some 500times like this but who cares
Adding gift card and buy anything no problem will come if you are genuine and don’t return orders too frequent.

My one account was closed with added gift card some 500+ and they closed account saying too many returns. Then I contacted Jeff and he unbloced my account and said your phone number is showing up in some 25+ account and asked to use a single account to avoid further problems.

Amazon is truly customer friendly as compared to flopkart.

222
Deal Cadet
148
759
12

Recently Amazon India Has Deployed Advance Learning Mechanism For Such FRAUDS Or In Other Words Multiple Accounts Handled By Single Person Or Group Of People With Significant Similar Pattern. Normal Orders From N Number Of Account Is Never Banned Or Blocked. But Misuse Of Offers Or Policy Is Strictly Not Tolerated.

The Above Statement Is From My Friend Who Happens To Work In The New Hyderabad Amazon Development Center And This Is The Reason Why Amazon Is Having A Separate Team For Amazon India Only.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1443
23
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Recently Amazon India Has Deployed Advance Learning Mechanism For Such FRAUDS Or In Other Words Multiple Accounts Handled By Single Person Or Group Of People With Significant Similar Pattern. Normal Orders From N Number Of Account Is Never Banned Or Blocked. But Misuse Of Offers Or Policy Is Strictly Not Tolerated.

The Above Statement Is From My Friend Who Happens To Work In The New Hyderabad Amazon Development Center And This Is The Reason Why Amazon Is Having A Separate Team Amazon India Only.

They just denied me 10% upto 100 rs cb offer via Amazon upi on Nearbuy, stating that it violates TnCs since it’s a related account. When I argued with the cc, he told me, sir you have 21 related accounts.

This is for real. They have actively started looking for multiple accounts.

@Roushh @androgame @malikcool @Shahskm @rini50

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2937
36
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

They just denied me 10% upto 100 rs cb offer via Amazon upi on Nearbuy, stating that it violates TnCs since it’s a related account. When I argued with the cc, he told me, sir you have 21 related accounts.

This is for real. They have actively started looking for multiple accounts.

@Roushh @androgame @malikcool @Shahskm @rini50

Nothing new it’s there from 2014.

222
Deal Cadet
148
759
12
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

They just denied me 10% upto 100 rs cb offer via Amazon upi on Nearbuy, stating that it violates TnCs since it’s a related account. When I argued with the cc, he told me, sir you have 21 related accounts.

This is for real. They have actively started looking for multiple accounts.

@Roushh @androgame @malikcool @Shahskm @rini50

21 ?? rolleyes

eKisss Accounts laughing

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
123
1472
33

Gaali dena suru kar de bhai. Social media pe.

I use my mother’s, aunt’s and brother’s account from my own phone. All are KYC activated accounts and have their own phones. But as the first two are senior citizens i oftentimes login to their accounts from my phone to order stuffs. Nothing happened yet. But if they do this, I’ll simply start abusing them on social media.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1443
23
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Nothing new it’s there from 2014.

Whatever it is. In any case the reason of denying this upi offer cb was this account is related.

Arrey bhyyii, I live in a big joint family. Chalo wo bhi chordo, what is the logic of giving ADDRESS reason behind UPI OFFER. Upi has always been unique, with ofcourse unique device, with unique number and email Id.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
Expand

21 account??
Then Amazon did right thing, never compromise with primary account….

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1443
23
Expand
SathyaC86 wrote:

21 account??
Then Amazon did right thing, never compromise with primary account….

Who said I compromised with primary account? joy joy

And btw, all accounts are primary for their respective owners. laughing laughing

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
313
2

Without KYC, they don’t block Amazon Pay, they just warn you that you won’t be able to add more money but it continues to remain active.
If it is indeed blocked and you did get message about it being duplicate, there are high chances of your accounts getting blocked in future if you don’t stop doing charity for your aunt. Strictly from now on, ask your aunt to use her phone and her address no matter how difficult it is.
If she wants to avail the perks of online shopping, she must be ready to pay some price.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
313
2

If Pay is blocked and you want to get it unlocked, try these:
1. Call customer care and ask to unblock, give them the honest story you mentioned here. Sometimes being honest can help get things done. If they don’t listen and read automated scripts as usual, say thank you for explaining and wish them a good day. This is important.
2. You will get email for feedback on your interaction with the rep. Mark all negative. On submission of feedback form, you will see a link to “give us another chance, chat/call now”. Clicking this will connect you to level 2 team. Explain your honest story again. If still not solved, try next.
3. Write an email to [email protected] (highest level support) explaining your honest story. They will call you and most likely unblock.

Things to keep in mind:
Your account most likely got flagged because of automated algorithm. Algorithms are not foolproof. Manual intervention will set it right.
Whoever you talk to, confirm what’s their policy regarding multiple accounts from one family (you, dad). If they deny multiple accounts, ask them how can you and dad operate from you own phones separately. They will give you solutions.

Missing