Hotness Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.. GANPATI BAPPA MORYA

Hot Deal Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.. GANPATI BAPPA MORYA

375°
Missing
Deal Cadet
90
514
14

May the divine blessings of Lord Ganesha bring you all eternal bliss, happiness and love, and may he hold your hands to guide you in the right path always. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. GANPATI BAPPA MORYA

11 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56945
1179

jai ganpati

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,028
83501
1143

thx bro n same to u too https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147

Wish you all https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif the same

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10620
60

This GANESHA Chaturthi there are no CASH BACK deals from Amazon Flipkart or snapdeal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6630
114

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Not much deals this time
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
suspended
65
38
1
@abhinavshah wrote:

This GANESHA Chaturthi there are no CASH BACK deals from Amazon Flipkart or snapdeal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


kya jamana hogaya aj kal koi festival aye toh log offer ki barey mai hi sochtey hai festival ki koi value raha hi nai.pagal bana diya hai yea online walo ney.jao bhai ghumo ganpati dekho ladu khao q offer kai pichey padey ho?

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@desidude2013 wrote:

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Not much deals this time
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Sad Ganesh Chathurthi then. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11

Bappaaaaaaa Moryaaa

Baba ramdev meme 759
suspended
50
32
0

Don’t forget to use Patanjali Ghee for all your sweets!

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,028
83501
1143
@Magus wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Not much deals this time
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Sad Ganesh Chathurthi then. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


ban on viewing/downloading online pirated content has been lifted n u still want deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@desidude2013

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI
NOTE: Many of us are/will be buying “Ganesha’s Murtis” but remember to buy only those which are biodegradable. We decorate our homes on festivals? Ganesha too want decoration and cleanliness of his home EARTH. Celebrate;Enjoy but don’t forget to keep your environment clean.

Missing