Hot Deal

HappyEasyGo hidden 1500 Rs cancellation charges

1753°
Deal Subedar
DaBomb

HappyEasyGo is one of the worst travel website i have ever seen. Other website charges 250-300 Rs as flight cancellation charges apart from airline charges but happyeasygo.com charges 1500 Rs + Airline charges. I booked A Jet Airways ticket (PNR: ABRTAH) for 3971 and later wanted to cancel it (flight departure was next day). They were refunding just 250 RS. Worst thing is they have hidden their cancellation chrges in terms and conditions, its not mentioned anywhere else
So stay away from www.happyeasy...om if you may cancel your ticket later.

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

when you are not sure, always book from jet airways site. they provide zero fee cancellation within 24 hr of booking – no questions asked.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

True but as far as i know all other website charges 250-350 as cancellation charges. I did not think happyeasygo charges 1500 Rs. They do not refund anything for no show ticket as well. So i created this thread to warn other.
Note: ixigo.com is their advertisement partner and from thats where i knew about this scammy website.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same Experience !!

Fraud Company and not reliable at all.

I cancelled my booking for Jet Airways immediately after realizing that I booked for wrong timing. At the time of cancellation, a message popped up saying Rs. 100 will be the cancellation charges and the rest of the booking amount will be reverted back to my bank in 15 days. I went ahead and cancelled my ticket.

After patiently waiting for 20 days and when I didn’t get the refund. I asked the customer care and mailed the concerned people and as well posted the concern on their Facebook page.
Then they refunded me Rs.100 /- ( Must be a joke). When I asked and told them about the message that I received. They reluctantly said they only refund Rs.100 for domestic flights.
This is sheer cheating from the company. and its an headache dealing with them.
I lost my money. Do not loose yours.

Regards

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Always book from reliable agents smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One of the worst travel agency Happyeasygo but it will step down Very soon.
Please never prefer this website to book your travel firstly they will show you the less price and when u ll make the payment they won’t confirm your ticket and the best part is that you will get your money after 30 days.
No confirmed ticket and refund after 30 days. For that also you need to regularly follow up with they customer support team

Please avoid this portal else you suffer a lot

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I am not sure what the big deal is, many airlines do not give anything or much back even when they themselves cancel your tickets. When I could not go to chicago on kuwait airlines on the date booked, they cancelled the tickets but did not give anything back. In small letters when you book it says not refunds but later on those letters become bigger and more prominent. Many want you to pay extra for cancellation options. Thats why they they dont offer easy cancellations. I saw they wanted 10% and sometimes 20% if you wanted cancellation options. If not sure better to take it. Especially forlonger distance flights.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Dude I don’t travel to international destination so not sure about international carrier. Just give me one such domestic carrier example where airline do not refund any fee??? (Except specially discounted fare tickets)

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is my recent mail to HEG confused

Hi HEG team,

I booked a flight for myself to and fro between Hyderabad and Guwahati which costed me 8550 Rs . When I went for cancellation on your site , I checked that estimated return to be 100Rs per ticket . I was astonished , but I discussed with customer care and he said that if Airline agrees to refund money , HEG will refund to me the same .

I cancelled my ticket by directly calling airline and they initiated 2550 Rs as refund .
Today I called HEG to refund that , they mentioned about some hidden charges of 1500Rs per flight . So basically now its 2550-3000 = -450 Rs , so they won’t be refunding any amount at all .

So I was getting 200 Rs for refund in beginning but now I am getting 0 and I did all these headache so that HEG can get 2550 refund amount .

Thats very unfair and these cancellation hidden prices are insane . If my one side flight cost me 4000 , you are taking 1500/4500*100 = 33% per ticket . Thats insane .And that too domestic .

Least you can do is refund me some amount . Now I am not expecting full 2500 either , but give me something . Or think about this I can book directly from airline and if I cancel something , then why to come to HEG where I wont get a single dime .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

cheap tickets thro booking portals you get almost nothing sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
flushed
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HappyEasyGo is FAKE as Hell.
I purchased a ticket Mangalore to Gujarat for approx Rs.5000 15days in advance. Next day I tried to change it to Mangalore to Assam flight costing Rs.7000 and check their charges =
Airline Rescheduling Penalty: 2500
Fare Difference: 5153
HEG Service fees: 1500
Total Penalty: 9153
I will purchase the new ticket and return ticket from a Yatra or some Indian Website.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HappyGoEasy is worst website as we booked six tickets from delhi to guwhati for jet airways. As the jet airways halted its service,Happyeasygo said us to cancel the tickets as jetairways halted to operate,we did all as happyeasygo said us to do to cancel the ticket. We did this booking in march but till now we dint get our 22000 thousand whch we paid to happyEasyGo for booking of our tickets. Worst service provider..we lost 22000 and our plan got ruined

replyuser
Click here to reply