Hotness Have you come across such LOOT

Hot Deal Have you come across such LOOT

413°
Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
43 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23

Jaago Grahak Jaago
Kudos to that guy, I will except some comments from dumbs like
7rs. ke liye itni magajmari

Img 20160311 173521
Deal Cadet
163
469
28

Easy day loots the same way.

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
443
RaviKhanna wrote:

Easy day loots the same way.

Both of them have the same parent sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
86
1

It happens everyday . I have a lot of knowledge about it . Its been there since ages . That’s the reason they satrted giving money in future pay to lure customers .

Suppose Company increases mrp of certain product for new stock . Big Bazaar will also the old stock with more than mrp( i.e mrp of new stock) and lot of products are also sold at higher value than mrp.. and people also don’t check the mrp in bill clearly..

Missing
Deal Newbie
92
20
0

yes, have came across such incidents many times. will request all fellow dimers to check ur bills before leaving the superstores even if it of less amount

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
81
2055
28

Normally these things don’t happen… Its an exception

Dc cover vhggemhludp01imi321u27dvf0 20170928125237.medi
Deal Cadet
116
119
3
abhi1047 wrote:

Normally these things don’t happen… Its an exception

Why it doesn’t happen,once I had purchased ₹10 Oreo which was in offer @₹9 but after billing when I checked it was billed at ₹12 each, when I reached the csd next day & informed it they changed the price. Once when I purchased mom’s magic MRP ₹40 which was at offer ₹35 which was billed at ₹27,so sometimes it may be technical error,it happens .₹1 more is taken we fight if ₹100 less is taken we fell happy,this is what humans are!

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56

May be this is because of new pack costs are hiked and the barcodes of both old stock and new remain same.. ??

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1448
34

…thank god its big bazaar ….if it were amazon….this thread would have converted into some saffron agenda..

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253

This isn’t new and no store is an exception
Barcodes are a mess, they need to keep updating them all the time
I myself had a handful of such experiences purchasing from Reliance Fresh / Foodworld / Dmart
It is your responsibility to check the bill n report so that they can fix it. It may be not be possible for stores like Big Bazaar when there’s huge queue but there’s no other option. Whenever you report they take the product, rescan it and fix the prices instantly.
I mean it is understandable if it’s a small store, storekeeper might be doing it intentionally but I doubt this happens knowingly with big stores like Big Bazaar, dmart ( there will be few exceptions always )

Anyways when it happens online (lesser price) its a loot for us
When the charged price is higher than MRP, then also its a loot as they Amazon refunds the full F&B products price instead of price difference (with a limit)
First case, we don’t contact them at all even after acknowledging it but w.r.t second case we all do, atleast I did stuck_out_tongue

About the video/the ones who shot this, they have started shooting the video even before the targeted product got scanned. Does this happen often in stores ? rolleyes Shooting videos of billing counter n the people over there ? Men/women

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

yup
even with the 1rupee error, you can take down a company reputation

What do you mean? I have caught reliance fresh here putting up prices which are not reflected in the printed bill a dozen times. So sick of it I marked them 1 star on google maps as the worst. Not only that but once they had a sign saying buy for rs2000 get rs50 discount. Well they did not print the highest priced item and then printed that second so we did not hit that 2000 mark. The place is still packed so we did not make any noise about it. Now I dont even bother with their sale prices they have placed on the items because I know thats just a gimmick.

It takes so long to correct any errors. The manager is never there so we have to try multiple times and then he gives some excuse and gives back rs10 for a rs40 mistake. Twice we left without seeing him and once it took half an hour. In that time we are stopping a huge que of like 10 people from checking out. Imagine that..

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5

Someone mentioned it as an exceptional case ,

  someone commented we fight for Rs.1 extra taken and on the other hand feel happy if Rs. 100 is taken less,
 
Other one said this may be because of old and new stock same barcode,

  One doubted this things happen knowingly with big stores, infact shooting video was also questionable.


  Overall my personal experience is the same as shown in the video and almost everytime at reliance and lesser times at dmart. I dont purchase from bigbazar as i am very well aware of its fooling customer policies and schemes and products offered.
 
But it does happen and no justification can denyy this kind of unfair trade.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
553
5
Common-man wrote:

Someone mentioned it as an exceptional case ,

  someone commented we fight for Rs.1 extra taken and on the other hand feel happy if Rs. 100 is taken less,
 
Other one said this may be because of old and new stock same barcode,

  One doubted this things happen knowingly with big stores, infact shooting video was also questionable.


  Overall my personal experience is the same as shown in the video and almost everytime at reliance and lesser times at dmart. I dont purchase from bigbazar as i am very well aware of its fooling customer policies and schemes and products offered.
 
But it does happen and no justification can denyy this kind of unfair trade.

ok_handWell said…..
Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

let AI takeover the humanity, maybe then these things get fixed as Machines will rule us then laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
405
11
Common-man wrote:

Someone mentioned it as an exceptional case ,

  someone commented we fight for Rs.1 extra taken and on the other hand feel happy if Rs. 100 is taken less,
 
Other one said this may be because of old and new stock same barcode,

  One doubted this things happen knowingly with big stores, infact shooting video was also questionable.


  Overall my personal experience is the same as shown in the video and almost everytime at reliance and lesser times at dmart. I dont purchase from bigbazar as i am very well aware of its fooling customer policies and schemes and products offered.
 
But it does happen and no justification can denyy this kind of unfair trade.

In my opinion reverse is true regarding mistakes being done knowingly/unknowingly..

Small stores have less employees & sometimes just 1-2, so its possible that if an item of old stock is there, they can sell at regular price..

But for such store chains, they have so many employees with tasks divided as per individuals who should take care of it, still if it happens its rarely a case of negligence and mostly a fraud..

At reliance mall, I came across a camphor product marked at a price higher than its MRP and it was not just in system but they had it printed on price ticket and pasted… Again as @getready said there was product from two batches with different manufacturing date but both had same MRP, 1st being produced more than 3 months earlier…
Once they scanned a Colgate brush for 13 units even though one was free with 12 from COLGATE..

But they were like we adjusted price accordingly.. I just didn’t understand how can someone deny an offer from manufacturer just because they have one from their own side..
later they admitted & adjusted the amount after a discussion (argument preferably) of about 15mins.

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

In my opinion reverse is true regarding mistakes being done knowingly/unknowingly..

Small stores have less employees & sometimes just 1-2, so its possible that if an item of old stock is there, they can sell at regular price..

But for such store chains, they have so many employees with tasks divided as per individuals who should take care of it, still if it happens its rarely a case of negligence and mostly a fraud..

At reliance mall, I came across a camphor product marked at a price higher than its MRP and it was not just in system but they had it printed on price ticket and pasted… Again as @getready said there was product from two batches with different manufacturing date but both had same MRP, 1st being produced more than 3 months earlier…
Once they scanned a Colgate brush for 13 units even though one was free with 12 from COLGATE..

But they were like we adjusted price accordingly.. I just didn’t understand how can someone deny an offer from manufacturer just because they have one from their own side..
later they admitted & adjusted the amount after a discussion (argument preferably) of about 15mins.

About the price hike + modified price stickers on products, I think it is allowed

I don’t have any personal experience regarding F&B items but I have seen it couple of times regarding medicines
When the price got officially increased, they pasted a new sticker with updated MRP on the older stock. And it is not something local pharmacists did, its the act of distribution company

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

In my opinion reverse is true regarding mistakes being done knowingly/unknowingly..

Small stores have less employees & sometimes just 1-2, so its possible that if an item of old stock is there, they can sell at regular price..

But for such store chains, they have so many employees with tasks divided as per individuals who should take care of it, still if it happens its rarely a case of negligence and mostly a fraud..

At reliance mall, I came across a camphor product marked at a price higher than its MRP and it was not just in system but they had it printed on price ticket and pasted… Again as @getready said there was product from two batches with different manufacturing date but both had same MRP, 1st being produced more than 3 months earlier…
Once they scanned a Colgate brush for 13 units even though one was free with 12 from COLGATE..

But they were like we adjusted price accordingly.. I just didn’t understand how can someone deny an offer from manufacturer just because they have one from their own side..
later they admitted & adjusted the amount after a discussion (argument preferably) of about 15mins.

*

Missing
Deal Cadet
254
686
9
getready wrote:

This isn’t new and no store is an exception
Barcodes are a mess, they need to keep updating them all the time
I myself had a handful of such experiences purchasing from Reliance Fresh / Foodworld / Dmart
It is your responsibility to check the bill n report so that they can fix it. It may be not be possible for stores like Big Bazaar when there’s huge queue but there’s no other option. Whenever you report they take the product, rescan it and fix the prices instantly.
I mean it is understandable if it’s a small store, storekeeper might be doing it intentionally but I doubt this happens knowingly with big stores like Big Bazaar, dmart ( there will be few exceptions always )

Anyways when it happens online (lesser price) its a loot for us
When the charged price is higher than MRP, then also its a loot as they Amazon refunds the full F&B products price instead of price difference (with a limit)
First case, we don’t contact them at all even after acknowledging it but w.r.t second case we all do, atleast I did stuck_out_tongue

About the video/the ones who shot this, they have started shooting the video even before the targeted product got scanned. Does this happen often in stores ? rolleyes Shooting videos of billing counter n the people over there ? Men/women

“About the video/the ones who shot this, they have started shooting the video even before the targeted product got scanned. Does this happen often in stores ? Shooting videos of billing counter n the people over there ? Men/women”

You can clearly see and heard the man, he said he purposely bought the product the second time because he already got cheated previously from same place so this time he was ready with camera to record. Nothing wrong i think.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
146
732
5
htzaz wrote:

let AI takeover the humanity, maybe then these things get fixed as Machines will rule us then laughing

Very funny.

Even that requires manpower at some stage.

And this things are not exceptional , they are deliberately done or else they would have rectified it.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Very funny.

Even that requires manpower at some stage.

And this things are not exceptional , they are deliberately done or else they would have rectified it.

I was just saying my words inspired by Cinemas toungueout

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

“About the video/the ones who shot this, they have started shooting the video even before the targeted product got scanned. Does this happen often in stores ? Shooting videos of billing counter n the people over there ? Men/women”

You can clearly see and heard the man, he said he purposely bought the product the second time because he already got cheated previously from same place so this time he was ready with camera to record. Nothing wrong i think.

Oh
Then in that case it is even weird
Let me tell u why
1. He has already purchased the product, based on the conversation he had already noticed it before comparing it with the price mentioned on the bill
2. He got the same product again, same manufacturing date most probably as new batches will get rescanned again

So, wtf this guy has been arguing with the counter girls first couple of minutes ??
Did he find any other product with issue ? NO
He is sure someone reported the issue before ? No
Did he try to report it to them, try to get it fixed and do a sting operation couple of days later ? No

These guys all are attention seekers or FB like obsessors. They never really care for a fix , all they need is attention.
Even here in this case, the best thing he could’ve done is “Get the product n old bill and have an argument with the manager, shoot it whatever” instead you see all that random BS

Asa
Deal Major
6,507
21558
253
Expand
htzaz wrote:

I was just saying my words inspired by Cinemas toungueout

Having an AI carrying out operations is no different than online e-commerce
Only difference will be that, you need to put some effort to visit the physical store instead of home delivery
Everything else remains same : price errors, wrong mrps/scans whatever

Missing
Deal Cadet
254
686
9
Expand
getready wrote:

Oh
Then in that case it is even weird
Let me tell u why
1. He has already purchased the product, based on the conversation he had already noticed it before comparing it with the price mentioned on the bill
2. He got the same product again, same manufacturing date most probably as new batches will get rescanned again

So, wtf this guy has been arguing with the counter girls first couple of minutes ??
Did he find any other product with issue ? NO
He is sure someone reported the issue before ? No
Did he try to report it to them, try to get it fixed and do a sting operation couple of days later ? No

These guys all are attention seekers or FB like obsessors. They never really care for a fix , all they need is attention.
Even here in this case, the best thing he could’ve done is “Get the product n old bill and have an argument with the manager, shoot it whatever” instead you see all that random BS

Possible, though every person have their own way of tackling these things. Some go and shout and fight directly, some do these sting operations and fight/shout later, some do sting operation and talk politely ,some like me just go to support area and try to rectify from there and some just ignore the whole case.
But the good thing from this all is others who are unaware will become attentive now for these kinds of mistakes (done deliberately or not by the store).

Missing