HDFC Credit Card Scam

HDFC Credit Card Scam

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
729
30

Found this random video on youtube. Posting here to know your thoughts on this

22 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
75pe
Deal Subedar
234
2799
33

I saw that yesterday.True loot .

Modmod
Deal Cadet
134
477
52

I guess the guy who made this video is culprit. I guess he must be having pretty low CIBIL score due to which this happened.

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1769
98

Fake Photoshopped image to get views

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
110
12
ModMod wrote:

I guess the guy who made this video is culprit. I guess he must be having pretty low CIBIL score due to which this happened.

low CIBIL score does not authorize bank to hold so much funds and behave like this .. sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2232
40

Have been using HDFC credit card since 8 years. Never had a problem once. Surprised to see this. In most cases people who have faced this had problem at their end. They don’t understand CC usage terms and then blame game starts. Never read TnC and use card like rookies. grinning The other thing which people don’t understand is minimum payment concept.

75pe
Deal Subedar
234
2799
33
chingumboy wrote:

Have been using HDFC credit card since 8 years. Never had a problem once. Surprised to see this. In most cases people who have faced this had problem at their end. They don’t understand CC usage terms and then blame game starts. Never read TnC and use card like rookies. grinning The other thing which people don’t understand is minimum payment concept.

Acha kounsa t&c Mai yea likha hai ki credit pay ni kargea toh credit Kai double paisa katega..yea banks dudh key dhuley ni hey.they just wait koi customer fas Jaye choos lenegey usko.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5727
82

same thing happend with my friend 4 months ago.

He didnt pay approx Rs37,000 Axis credit card bill for 2 months, Axis bank hold his salary account and debit full Rs59,000 bank account balance + negative balance of approx 37k.

after payment of 37k Axis credit card bill, Axis bank refund Rs59,000 bank account balance and re-activate his account. grinning

1
Deal Newbie
57
86
2

The video maker is culprit. First he didn’t paid the outstanding for two months and later when bank took action he is screaming. Also please note that is in banking rule called LEIN. Technically known as Bankers lien and right of setoff. If he pays his credit card outstanding by any way/ any account, the LEIN on both the accounts will be removed and the accounts become normal within 5 working days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
611
1831
21

Banda keh raha hai- “mere saath kya kiya, aapke saath nhi hua toh ho jayega”
Waah. Kya shuruvat ki hai bc video ki. smile

Oh my deal logo by viedzart d3av9s7
suspended
63
86
3

Suggest me for Best hdfc credit card as online use
Or others best cards

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
JawaharVerma wrote:

Suggest me for Best hdfc credit card as online use
Or others best cards

SBI simpleclick.

Oh my deal logo by viedzart d3av9s7
suspended
63
86
3
Expand
Roushh wrote:

SBI simpleclick.

THANK BRO FOR REPLY ,I have already SBI SIMPLYCLICK CARD PLREASE  tell HDFC OR OTHERS

Missing
Deal Newbie
178
31
0

SBI bank credit card also not paying minimum due they are deducted minimum balance automatically bank account

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

misleading title! You took out a loan and they put a lien on your property it is not a scam but a banking transaction. They do same thing with other assets for other non payment.. car house boar etc.. Same thing you do when you loan money to someone and they dont repay you.. Most likely you go sit outside their home.. By now I learnt, no matter who it is, if you loan someone money, consider it a gift.. Most likely it is rarely paid back.. Unless I am willing to do such things like the banks..

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
729
30

What is the idea behind debiting twice the outstanding amount and also adding a further negative balance? Shouldn’t they just be debiting the outstanding+interest for the unpaid period?
@SteevRains @abhishek012

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
schumacher wrote:

What is the idea behind debiting twice the outstanding amount and also adding a further negative balance? Shouldn’t they just be debiting the outstanding+interest for the unpaid period?
@SteevRains @abhishek012

They must have written it down somewhere in the contract which you signed at the time of applying for the card. That will allow them to do all this.

If you believe, they are wrong by law and illegally cost you money then take them to the court. If they are wrong, you will be rewarded.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
schumacher wrote:

What is the idea behind debiting twice the outstanding amount and also adding a further negative balance? Shouldn’t they just be debiting the outstanding+interest for the unpaid period?
@SteevRains @abhishek012

Banks can put a lien on something, but they have to go to court and get an order to seize property.. Now the parts are separate, the credit card division sends out a lien request and the banking side freezes the assets and the amount. But they cant legally take it to pay off the loan which requires a court order..

This way the CC gets their payment quickly.. I seen EPF also do this to errant universities who refused to pay their EPF for contract teachers.. It freezes all the salaries of the clerical staff who have the most power as they control both parties and anything to move in the university.. The arrears gets cleared up in a single day which was sitting locked up for years since they did not agree with others getting paid or benefits or such things.. Clerical staff are permanent but except for core staff all others are contract based and gets far lower pay. But contract dont mean they are not highly skilled and qualified.. But it is the only way unskilled clerical staff can show their superiority over others who have 6-10 years of extra education.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Roushh wrote:

They must have written it down somewhere in the contract which you signed at the time of applying for the card. That will allow them to do all this.

If you believe, they are wrong by law and illegally cost you money then take them to the court. If they are wrong, you will be rewarded.

Before you agreed to that paytm postpaid loan did you read the part about people showing up at your house or work if you dont repay? I agreed and they still turned me down.. Might be a good thing I suppose..

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Before you agreed to that paytm postpaid loan did you read the part about people showing up at your house or work if you dont repay? I agreed and they still turned me down.. Might be a good thing I suppose..

lol. I didn’t signup for postpaid. laughing

Cimg3476
Deal Cadet
100
280
32

Display of amounts on a web page can easily be changed in chrome/filefox!
I think he has just updated the amounts. Or may be he is having current accounts as both the account are in minus

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
0

He did insect elements option in Chrome and edited that web page

Missing