HDFC e-gift Voucher

HDFC e-gift Voucher

82°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0

For the last couple of days I am getting the following message from QP-HDFCVC. I think it’s a phishing link to cheat the the HDFC customer. What’s your take?

The message reads:


“Your HDFC e-gift voucher worth Rs. 100/- is here! Click http://tis.b...P9 to avail the voucher(s). This is for the activation campaign of May’19. Your rewards redemption through website expires on 17th Jan 2020. Call 18001034180 for any further queries. T&C*”

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
262
0

It is not fake. You can visit and claim the voucher of your choice of rs 100. Bookmyshow will also be available.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3990
51

Copy link and open in Laptop/Desktop for safety.
Do not share any personal info like card details etc

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0
watever wrote:

It is not fake. You can visit and claim the voucher of your choice of rs 100. Bookmyshow will also be available.

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
262
0
Expand
gcsarkar326 wrote:

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

Sorry to hear that bro.

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
143
4990
102
Expand
gcsarkar326 wrote:

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

With out your mobile number how did they redeem??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0

Don’t know. Any number might have worked. Here’s the screen shot  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602002/original/Screenshot_2020-01-12-15-47-15-360_com.android.chrome.jpg?1578824394

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
143
4990
102
gcsarkar326 wrote:

Don’t know. Any number might have worked. Here’s the screen shot  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602002/original/Screenshot_2020-01-12-15-47-15-360_com.android.chrome.jpg?1578824394

Next time Onwards be careful bro

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
111
166
3

Ye dimers bho na kabhi hack hoke hi rahenge.
Koi bhi link par click kar kaam chaalu.. xd

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21
Expand
gcsarkar326 wrote:

Thanks for your info. I tried but noticed that someone has already redeemed the voucher. Silly mistake on my part. I should not have share the link here.

🤣🤣🤣🤣sry but it’s very funny to me. Sb bhooke nange log he yahape😂😂😂
Btw glad to know atleast some people do think before clicking any link. Kg fo that!

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
280
5
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣sry but it’s very funny to me. Sb bhooke nange log he yahape😂😂😂
Btw glad to know atleast some people do think before clicking any link. Kg fo that!

Meanwhile OP – me rou ya hasu bolo me kya karu??

Missing