HDFC FLIPKART GV

HDFC FLIPKART GV

50°
Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

My flipkart gv which we looted from hdfc are not delivered yet and the flikart CC have started to mark my issue as resolved.
Everyday, i need to register new  complain and explain them the whole scenerio and they give me new deadline.

17 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
163
2

Check Ur mail mine were delivered after 6 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
121
1
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Already checked all sections. They are not delivered sob

you might have entered any other email id while ordering or you might have entered wrong address , since they ask where the gvs needs to be delivered while ordering.

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0
Expand
coolyk wrote:

you might have entered any other email id while ordering or you might have entered wrong address , since they ask where the gvs needs to be delivered while ordering.

I already confirmed with CC about email id, they are delivered on and it’s correct

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

It seems, i am the only one, who didn’t received the vouchers yet

Cropped7119761251340997743
Deal Subedar
108
1166
18
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

It seems, i am the only one, who didn’t received the vouchers yet

Go to flipkart order history. It will show add to wallet option.
Or Contact qwikcilver support from registered mail id and ask them to resend the voucher by providing order id. They will resend it.
One of my friend deleted the message by mistake and after contacting qwilcilver they re-sent it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Go to flipkart order history. It will show add to wallet option.
Or Contact qwikcilver support from registered mail id and ask them to resend the voucher by providing order id. They will resend it.
One of my friend deleted the message by mistake and after contacting qwilcilver they re-sent it.

Contacted them just now but they told u need to complain flipkart and they could not track the order with flipkart order id.

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

CC just called me just now…and said if u didn’t received, then they would cancel the order and refund u.
May i ask for compensation??
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

Guys, please help, CC are calling everyday and just asking me to check my email id but i have checked each and every section of my mail and the gv’s are not delivered and they are everyday extending the deadlines. And i think, I’m the only one who’s gv are not delivered yet….please help me.
What should i do next??

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
111
166
3
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Guys, please help, CC are calling everyday and just asking me to check my email id but i have checked each and every section of my mail and the gv’s are not delivered and they are everyday extending the deadlines. And i think, I’m the only one who’s gv are not delivered yet….please help me.
What should i do next??

Spam me dekho.. and tell them send again

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

Contacted qwikcilver and they told, there is no transaction for my email id.
What to do now. Please help guys..i am not a pro looters and i do not loot for big amounts but this time, i didn’t know why i looted.
And i am a student so 5K matters a lot to me.
Hope u understand

Missing