Hot Deal

[HDFC] Now no reward point for loading wallets using card wef July 1 2017

1444°
Deal Lieutenant
disclaimer

Thank you for your continued patronage to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
We would like to bring to your attention the following revisions on our Reward Points program. This will be with effect from 1 st July, 2017

EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.
Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
Continue to enjoy usage of HDFC Bank Credit Card and earn Reward Points on all other categories

116 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Anybody using Yes First Preferred? Please share feedback…

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Feedback in terms of?

Cc:
@skaluva

View 9 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

@skaluva how much credit limit you got? Offered me just 50k limit on preferred card. can’t believe.

Though they have offered me zero balance saving bank account with credit card if i register minimum amount due Standing instruction.

Overall satisfied. Want to reach 7.5 lac spending for extra 20k points. Reward rate would 2.66% on achieving that milestone.

Any idea of lounge visit on add-on card? mastercard or PP?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I have asked hdfc to upgrade to diners black LTF…lets see. RM has denied, now trying through twitter

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you will get same reply

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

in my city no other banks provide cc except than HDFC and SBI.I have cc of both and also have very good cibil but due to location i am unable to get any other banks Cc
Is any trick or solution to get Credit card which overcome location problem.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Cards against FDs?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Guyss I own regalia card with 2.8L limit ,later witht the help of @hiteshparmar.007104

He suggested me to use https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/Upgradation... to upgrade from Regalia to Black which i did.
I dropped this form with payslip,lic docs on 26th July and received my card today 7th August, I didnt receive any call or communication just recieved a card and used for 22K with 1K GV on amazon rakshabandan offer.

So my qualifications for getting this card probably are
1. I own Regalia with 2.6L limit
2. 9yrs with HDFC sal account
3. Sal credited to bank account is 1.38L
4. CIBIL 800+

Things I am not yet clear are
– whether my diners card is replacement for existing regalia or new card alltogether
– and I am also not sure if I am eligible for 1st year free card, if so, will I get joining bonus rewards
– Loading Amazon Pay gives 10X , my guess It should since it may not be ewallet loading which I ma not sure, I could not find accurate info on DD.

If someone knows Pl advise.

View 3 more replies
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@DealDie Congratulations! Knowing how strict they have become in issuing the Black card, I am sure it was your long and solid relationship with HDFC which got you this card.

As for your questions:

(1) Replacement.
(2) Likely LTF for you. But you can get this info quickly from the customer care. And, no, the welcome reward points aren’t credited for waiver cases.
(3) You didn’t find accurate info on “XYZ” because such things should not be discussed publicly. Hope that was hint enough for you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks, I just verified my netbanking, seems my old card is replaced , anyway I am happy I dont want regalia anymore.
I thought my BLACK card upgrade will be rejected based on many dimers comemtns, but it was approved very easily in my case.
I was so so excited like a kid https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Whats ur monthly income ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have mentioned already inhand 1.38L

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

1.2 gross is enough.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1.2 gross may be enought for REGALIA but not for Black .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Post Hdfc Points Devaluation (Regakiaz Diners etc) which cards are you guys shifting…

replyuser
Click here to reply