HDFC removed all pre-approved Loan Offers

HDFC removed all pre-approved Loan Offers

223°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

I had HDFC Jumbo loan offers and Pre-approved loan offers on credit card, but found that today all offers has been removed during this situation . is your offer still there ?

31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40

No no no this can’t be , they can not do this , man shit

What was your jumbo loan amount  and at what interest they offered earlier?

They are offering @ 24% for some I think.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4

Same here…I also noticed this today…They removed all the offers except the two-wheeler & car loan offer… pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

I can avail insta loan available at their website, yes they have withdrawn jumbo loan which was available until last time I checked, between I have only credit card and don’t have bank acc with them

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

No no no this can’t be , they can not do this , man shit

What was your jumbo loan amount  and at what interest they offered earlier?

They are offering @ 24% for some I think.

Hmm jumbo loan removed from my account , it was available from many years always . Even in March 1st week it was available , I was thinking to take the loan but they removed after this pandemic . though insta loan offer is there for me ( which blocks credit limit ) but they reduced the amount I think and interest at 24% .  Jumbo loan was available at 16-18%

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
306
3

I still see personal loan in 10 seconds.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

Yes only those who have checked the offer after 20 March or availed jumbo loan , kindly let us know , if HDFC removed it after 31st March or before that ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
sb007 wrote:

I still see personal loan in 10 seconds.

it is insta loan , it is available , they removed jumbo loan which is above your credit limit

Missing
Deal Cadet
169
303
5

Yes me too

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

This thread gave me the shock of life as am planning to pay off my credit card dues using this loan!

Just checked & 7.5 Lacs Jumbo loan is still available for me but at interest of 24% which used to be 20% earlier..

Ps: Can anyone tell me how long does it take to get approval of personal loan from other banks as have applied for loans in ICICI/TATA & Bajaj online in past 3 days but no update yet.CC not functioning.. Used to get so many offers till last month but now everything has dried up & am stuck with huge CC bill with no immediate income pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
450
6

They offer jumbo loan on CC based on the bank total loan book. Thats why, you will see the offer this month and you may not see the same offer next month. It keeps coming ON & OFF every month. It used to be 12% to 16% interest earlier. Since there is a huge demand for this, they increased the interest rate to 20% to 24%. It is now as bad as Insta loan of 18% interest (where you need to pay GST too).

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
indiansoul wrote:

personal loan will probably be cheaper …

Bank bazaar showing rate starting at 10.75%

https://www.bankbazaar.com/hdfc-personal-loa...ml

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610797/original/Screenshot_20200402-114520_1.png?1585808194
@cashif; @Zitoo

@AnnamalaiNryaa

Yes bro but we have to go through normal routine, even verifications will be done but pre-approved offers are really easy.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
200
0
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

personal loan for salaried can be 14-15% but for others it’s more than that 16-18% . 10.75% not available these days.

@ 17-18%, its daylight robbery. PSUs provide nearly at half the quoted rate with negligent processing fee. But it takes time

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
Expand
int86 wrote:

@ 17-18%, its daylight robbery. PSUs provide nearly at half the quoted rate with negligent processing fee. But it takes time

only condition is salary account must be there

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
526
5
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

personal loan for salaried can be 14-15% but for others it’s more than that 16-18% . 10.75% not available these days.

It is still there, depends on which company one is employed with.

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
indiansoul wrote:

personal loan will probably be cheaper …

Bank bazaar showing rate starting at 10.75%

https://www.bankbazaar.com/hdfc-personal-loa...ml

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/610797/original/Screenshot_20200402-114520_1.png?1585808194
@cashif; @Zitoo

@AnnamalaiNryaa

Nope, am not eligible. Am kinda salaried but in my dad’s company and is a MSME, so was rejected outright in Bankbazar.

Moreover, am a guarantor for nearly 1Cr of company’s loan since my dad is senior citizen and it is having adverse affect in my application. Guess HDFC Jumbo is my only option.

PS: ICICI loan is under process, so fingers crossed..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3619
164
cashif wrote:

This thread gave me the shock of life as am planning to pay off my credit card dues using this loan!

Just checked & 7.5 Lacs Jumbo loan is still available for me but at interest of 24% which used to be 20% earlier..

Ps: Can anyone tell me how long does it take to get approval of personal loan from other banks as have applied for loans in ICICI/TATA & Bajaj online in past 3 days but no update yet.CC not functioning.. Used to get so many offers till last month but now everything has dried up & am stuck with huge CC bill with no immediate income pensive

Im in same situation. Use bt on emi if u hv that option.

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
Expand
jitz wrote:

Im in same situation. Use bt on emi if u hv that option.

Not possible as have outstanding of nearly 4Lacs in my HDFC CC.. None of my other cards have that much limit

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7
Expand
cashif wrote:

Not possible as have outstanding of nearly 4Lacs in my HDFC CC.. None of my other cards have that much limit

You can possibly split your outstanding amount and balance transfer to 2 separate cards based on their limits

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7
Expand
cashif wrote:

Not possible as have outstanding of nearly 4Lacs in my HDFC CC.. None of my other cards have that much limit

Cred has launched loan facility called Cred “Stash”.. if you still looking for loan, check it out.

@AnnamalaiNryaa @jitz

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
147
3619
164
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Cred has launched loan facility called Cred “Stash”.. if you still looking for loan, check it out.

@AnnamalaiNryaa @jitz

Looks like its for special people.. Checking.
Not for me..

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Cred has launched loan facility called Cred “Stash”.. if you still looking for loan, check it out.

@AnnamalaiNryaa @jitz

Maybe user specific..Not available for me.

Have already taken loan @ 23%!! and paid off my card dues.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7
Expand
cashif wrote:

Maybe user specific..Not available for me.

Have already taken loan @ 23%!! and paid off my card dues.

Ohhh.. 23% is quite high ..seems market condition is worse than it seems..
keep looking to swap it with loan with lesser interest..

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Ohhh.. 23% is quite high ..seems market condition is worse than it seems..
keep looking to swap it with loan with lesser interest..

Yep, way too high. Had Jumbo loan @ 21% I wanted to avail it closer to CC payment date but 3 days before my card due date, it vanished from my account. So had to take loan against card.

Had applied to ICICI/Tata/Bajaj but they did not revert back. Even now, it is shown as under process.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
Expand
cashif wrote:

Yep, way too high. Had Jumbo loan @ 21% I wanted to avail it closer to CC payment date but 3 days before my card due date, it vanished from my account. So had to take loan against card.

Had applied to ICICI/Tata/Bajaj but they did not revert back. Even now, it is shown as under process.

If you have SBI  card then do SBI balance transfer , 9%/annum interest with processing fee . Or 1.75%/month with no processing fee.

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
306
3
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

it is insta loan , it is available , they removed jumbo loan which is above your credit limit

They have reduced the pre approved personal loan by half.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
108
2
Expand
sb007 wrote:

They have reduced the pre approved personal loan by half.

Exactly

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
Expand
sb007 wrote:

They have reduced the pre approved personal loan by half.

Though it is available in my case at rate of 20% pa .

Missing