[HELP] Any one tried 200 off coupon on 1000 rs Grocery (Big Bazaar | Smart search 11-12 May)

97°
Analyst
Stardeals

Here bb store denied to use this coupon code on grocery items nd said this is valid only on Fashion shopping…and also they said 200 off coupon is only for fashion shopping in PAN india…if anyone used this code Then kindly comment below

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes this is applicable to fashion only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes Big Bazaar store denied it is not valid on grocery. I talked with CSD and told them I have the proof that it should be valid on food items too, but they said it is not working on food items.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes they told it’s only for fashion and Denied my purchase of food grains like jwari and sugar & peanuts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After my request they used coupon but it didn’t worked and no discount applied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeah i also tried, discount was not applying to grocery. It was valid on fashion, kitchen, and some otger categories

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you guys need big bazaar GV let me know.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

For free ? Sure ping me anytime sunglasses
Else this post would have been in trading section smile

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@stardeals
Just curious.. Did the SMS you receive say ‘grocery’? Because the BB food coupons have all been 100 ones for a long time, forget even 150.
I got a 100 off coupon via SMS for 11-12May which specifically said ‘valid on food’ as the last sentence.

And the 200 coupons are not exactly only on fashion. They have an excel sheet which shows the items eligible (by far they are fashion products only).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its not repeated attempts. So i know the rules. Don’t you tell me. @BARCODE

replyuser
Click here to reply