[HELP]bluestack

[HELP]bluestack

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7

Can somebody share rooted bluestack older version which doesnt force to download apps or pay..

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8904
94

There are other free emulators like Nox and Leapdroid. Using leapdroid now coz it’s blazing fast and uses very less resources but it’s still in beta stage so won’t recommend to an average user. Nox is still pretty good.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
@thrifty_indian wrote:

There are other free emulators like Nox and Leapdroid. Using leapdroid now coz it’s blazing fast and uses very less resources but it’s still in beta stage so won’t recommend to an average user. Nox is still pretty good.


thanks bro .. i am using Nox too .. but couldn’t figure out how to use samsung galaxy app on it. tried to modify text file but it didnt work well..
any suggestions ?

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
9
504
1614
11
@gotrajk wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

There are other free emulators like Nox and Leapdroid. Using leapdroid now coz it’s blazing fast and uses very less resources but it’s still in beta stage so won’t recommend to an average user. Nox is still pretty good.


thanks bro .. i am using Nox too .. but couldn’t figure out how to use samsung galaxy app on it. tried to modify text file but it didnt work well..
any suggestions ?


http://www.mediafire.com/download/8f1s697njjdrl...

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
403
2394
67

@gotrajk

I already gave you a download link, is it not working?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7

I will try in some time ..
But @thrifty_indian suggested Nox which I have already installed. so if I can make it work in that . it will be great https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8904
94
@gotrajk wrote:

I will try in some time ..
But @thrifty_indian suggested Nox which I have already installed. so if I can make it work in that . it will be great https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Did you modify the built from settings?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
650
7
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

I will try in some time ..
But @thrifty_indian suggested Nox which I have already installed. so if I can make it work in that . it will be great https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Did you modify the built from settings?


Could you please share your settings and text file which I can copy.
Thanks

Missing