help---- can we login 2 accounts of payzapp on ...

help---- can we login 2 accounts of payzapp on single phone

Score: 1 Votes: 1
You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant
3
292
3524
29

thanks in advance

  • In Others
  • Expired 2 months before
13 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21788
161

yes… uninstall the app and install again.. use another number… you can use two number per device…. but dnt misuse the same.

@ashishreddy

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

yes… uninstall the app and install again.. use another number… you can use two number per device…. but dnt misuse the same.

@ashishreddy


Is it mentioned some where?? On t n c
Asking bcz i want to knw on what basic they block acc.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21788
161
@lostdrms wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

yes… uninstall the app and install again.. use another number… you can use two number per device…. but dnt misuse the same.

@ashishreddy


Is it mentioned some where?? On t n c
Asking bcz i want to knw on what basic they block acc.

even ola, uber most of the app allows two per device… if they found more misuse, it may lead to blockage.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144

most of the decent apps allow two accounts, because they think everybody is genuine, but apps like mobikwik think everyone is criminal so bloack ur account even if u recharged for another number https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3768
43
@karthi4052752 wrote:

most of the decent apps allow two accounts, because they think everybody is genuine, but apps like mobikwik think everyone is criminal so bloack ur account even if u recharged for another number https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Mobikwik’s co-founder and director Upasana Taku has ensured the company is ring-fenced properly. She said: "Our systems discover fraud accounts or suspicious user behaviour, following which concerned wallets are temporarily disabled. The automated process has an accuracy rate of over 99 percent.” The disabled wallets are unlocked only after the user is manually validated. In case a user loses his or her smartphone, access to the MobiKwik account can be blocked after a call to the customer care team.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/what-...

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@karthi4052752 wrote:

most of the decent apps allow two accounts, because they think everybody is genuine, but apps like mobikwik think everyone is criminal so bloack ur account even if u recharged for another number https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif

It should change the name to Mobid*ck. Their FQA should contain conditions like “If you login with different a/c on single device, we will corkblock your account even if you are using for genuine purposes & not misusing any offers.” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
119
370
9

Why uninstall and install again to use. Just clear apps data by opening app info for particular app and that app will become fresh as newly installed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0

Yes
You can 2 or more account open in one phone

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
344
22

Download an app called parallel space.

13595s3h
Deal Cadet
2
134
324
8

What’s the customer care number of mobiwik…😻😉😢

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
200
0
@jarora24 wrote:

What’s the customer care number of mobiwik…😻😉😢


108
only ambulance can save you from Mobikwik’s emergency

13595s3h
Deal Cadet
2
134
324
8
@starc wrote:


@jarora24 wrote:

What’s the customer care number of mobiwik…😻😉😢


108
only ambulance can save you from Mobikwik’s emergency

great… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing