Help for the sake of mothers

Help for the sake of mothers

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15

I need to give my mom some gift but am confused what to give please give me suggestions in ways to make mom happy (i am teenager with no income so please…)

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13426
224

Give her a hug and tell her that you love her. You don’t need any gift to make her happy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
87
482
6

There can be many ideas.

One of that is gift her a useful book of her choice and your budget.

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
31
32176
285

Apni Girlfriend se milwa do Mummy ko https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kitne Teeny-Tiny ho? 15+ ke ho toh gf banaa lo agar nahin hai toh.

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Give her a hug and tell her that you love her. You don’t need any gift to make her happy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Done thrice

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@dilli-110058 wrote:

There can be many ideas.

One of that is gift her a useful book of her choice and your budget.


Given half girlfriend
And Chetan bhagat other book and sudha murthy

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@Plato wrote:

Apni Girlfriend se milwa do Mummy ko https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kitne Teeny-Tiny ho? 15+ ke ho toh gf banaa lo agar nahin hai toh.


Mujhe bhi milna hai apni girlfriend se

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
31
32176
285
@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Apni Girlfriend se milwa do Mummy ko https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kitne Teeny-Tiny ho? 15+ ke ho toh gf banaa lo agar nahin hai toh.


Mujhe bhi milna hai apni girlfriend se


Co-ed nahin hai school? Male to Female ratio kya hai class ka? FLAME try karke dekho kisi ke naam ke saath https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9510
100

Gift any kind of inexpensive jewellery. Women love jewellery even if it’s cheap but shouldn’t look cheap like pearl tops. If you know she has been looking for buying something for some time now but hasn’t, you can buy that for her.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Gift any kind of inexpensive jewellery. Women love jewellery even if it’s cheap but shouldn’t look cheap like pearl tops. If you know she has been looking for buying something for some time now but hasn’t, you can buy that for her.


I gave my mom some earings, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif she is very happy and more than that surprised how could i choose such a nice earings

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2156
54

2 minute maa ke paas baith ke pyar se baat krle
mummy khush https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Gift any kind of inexpensive jewellery. Women love jewellery even if it’s cheap but shouldn’t look cheap like pearl tops. If you know she has been looking for buying something for some time now but hasn’t, you can buy that for her.


Mom skin is so that fake jewellery gives her rashes so when I will first earn I will buy her what she wants

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
2
74
1642
15
@Plato wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Apni Girlfriend se milwa do Mummy ko https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kitne Teeny-Tiny ho? 15+ ke ho toh gf banaa lo agar nahin hai toh.


Mujhe bhi milna hai apni girlfriend se


Co-ed nahin hai school? Male to Female ratio kya hai class ka? FLAME try karke dekho kisi ke naam ke saath https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


CO-ed hai lekin jo ladki mile bro ya frn zone kar deti hai rahi baat FLAMES ki hum wo grade 8-9 mein khelte the ab to 11th ka pressure hai

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16168
194
@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Apni Girlfriend se milwa do Mummy ko https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kitne Teeny-Tiny ho? 15+ ke ho toh gf banaa lo agar nahin hai toh.


Mujhe bhi milna hai apni girlfriend se


Co-ed nahin hai school? Male to Female ratio kya hai class ka? FLAME try karke dekho kisi ke naam ke saath https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


CO-ed hai lekin jo ladki mile bro ya frn zone kar deti hai rahi baat FLAMES ki hum wo grade 8-9 mein khelte the ab to 11th ka pressure hai
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
caught redhanded https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
you got your 12th result few days back https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

cc:
@Plato
@A2Zdeals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16152
105

Removed

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
362
872
39330
350

Talk to mother what her dream? What she wants??
Do it for her when you are earning in future.
Fulfill your mother dream first.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14514
228
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

Talk to mother what her dream? What she wants??
Do it for her when you are earning in future.
Fulfill your mother dream first.


+1
Best!

Missing