[Help] How to Embed Image

[Help] How to Embed Image

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53

Please help with the link to the post that explains how to embed an image in a reply. I remember seeing that long ago but not able to find it now. If not able to find the post, please paste the steps here. Thanks.

  • In
13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Dd
Deal Subedar
5
2,321
1536
57

use below code with < and >
img src="" in between quotes paste the image URL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

use below code with < and >
img src="" in between quotes paste the image URL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Thanks for responding. KG.

p.s. tried and worked!

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
416
2106
28

@enapster the best way to upload pic is go through TinyPic.com & just upload the image & copy paste the link on dd

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
@Lala wrote:

@enapster the best way to upload pic is go through TinyPic.com & just upload the image & copy paste the link on dd


I wanted to embed the image and not provide a link. Both the methods suggested above (by bharanidharanspm235 and Achilles) works.

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
416
2106
28
@enapster wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@enapster the best way to upload pic is go through TinyPic.com & just upload the image & copy paste the link on dd


I wanted to embed the image and not provide a link. Both the methods suggested above (by bharanidharanspm235 and Achilles) works.

I was just telling u how to put image on dd….

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
257
2564
53
@Lala wrote:

@enapster wrote:


@Lala wrote:

@enapster the best way to upload pic is go through TinyPic.com & just upload the image & copy paste the link on dd


I wanted to embed the image and not provide a link. Both the methods suggested above (by bharanidharanspm235 and Achilles) works.

I was just telling u how to put image on dd….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/275979/medium/3652388wvc2gh.gif?1480968624

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,166
40417
673
@caks2006407 wrote:

BTW how to embed video on DD? Link Pls. @Achilles


Last year, I tried to embed a HTML5 video using the < video > tag but DD parsed it out. Right now, the only two solutions seem to be (1) to convert the video to a GIF if it’s small or (2) to upload the video on Youtube and then posting the link here, which gets parsed and converted to an embedded video on DD. CC @admin

Missing