[Help] How to send documents to Ireland

[Help] How to send documents to Ireland

Download
Deal Subedar
11
505
1674
50

Dear Dimers,
I have to send some of my important documents to Ireland. I have searched fedex, bluedart and IndiaPost for the shipping charges. India post seems to be far cheap and affordable but I am not sure about its relaibility. If any one had any experiance, Please guide me. I have to send the docs by tomorrow.

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif everyone sending documents to Nigeria , Ireland etc.. What the f is goin on
Giphy
Analyst
139
6,659
11372
91
BB8DealWars wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif everyone sending documents to Nigeria , Ireland etc.. What the f is goin on
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Note bandi
Translation- demonetization effect or maybe ModiG’s foreign trips effect. 😇😇😂 😑 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

What are there in the important documents I wonder 😐
Cc- @Tejaa

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
BB8DealWars wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif everyone sending documents to Nigeria , Ireland etc.. What the f is goin on

Looot chal rahi h
Shhhhh

Pink panther 1024x768
Entertainer
13
151
33840
317
BB8DealWars wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif everyone sending documents to Nigeria , Ireland etc.. What the f is goin on

.. and u r also going to Dubai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif U tell

Giphy
Analyst
139
6,659
11372
91
Expand
Plato wrote:

.. and u r also going to Dubai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif U tell

I’m going to Pakistan https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif can you drop you at Nepal
😂😊😉

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
110
6,452
19688
229
Expand
coolladka wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Note bandi
Translation- demonetization effect or maybe ModiG’s foreign trips effect. 😇😇😂 😑 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

What are there in the important documents I wonder 😐
Cc- @Tejaa

Contact anyone who is studying abroad you will know about what important documents.
This is nothing unusual

PS : I have seen many people sending documents to Abroad via DHL

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
110
6,452
19688
229

@shaheen7m
Skip India post
You are saying it is important, so i would suggest to go with the premium ones like DHL or Fedex

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
getready wrote:

@shaheen7m
Skip India post
You are saying it is important, so i would suggest to go with the premium ones like DHL or Fedex

Y ppl study Europe america this is so expensive

expensive place Per sirf Job karni chaiye

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
49
3754
53
BB8DealWars wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif everyone sending documents to Nigeria , Ireland etc.. What the f is goin on

They are newbie drug mafia’s . Lagta h unhone ne Discovery channel ka “Jailed Abroad” dekha h.
@shaheen7m I have to send the docs by tomorrow.
Here DOCS is code word which means- Drug of Cocain & Sutta. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58
Expand
typhoon wrote:

They are newbie drug mafia’s . Lagta h unhone ne Discovery channel ka “Jailed Abroad” dekha h.
@shaheen7m I have to send the docs by tomorrow.
Here DOCS is code word which means- Drug of Cocain & Sutta. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

DOCS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
shaheen7m wrote:

Dear Dimers,
I have to send some of my important documents to Ireland. I have searched fedex, bluedart and IndiaPost for the shipping charges. India post seems to be far cheap and affordable but I am not sure about its relaibility. If any one had any experiance, Please guide me. I have to send the docs by tomorrow.

IPS is reliable.
they will connect it to their counter-party outside India and that would be local country’s own postal department.

using some company or friend’s existing account with cargo companies will get a lot cheaper rate than walk-in customers/
[for example, a Bluedart cargo division guy i asked how much Snapdeal might have paid for shipping a AquaGuard purifier
and he said if they Annual contract, then under 100-120rs]

Download
Deal Subedar
11
505
1674
50
Expand
ycpso wrote:

IPS is reliable.
they will connect it to their counter-party outside India and that would be local country’s own postal department.

using some company or friend’s existing account with cargo companies will get a lot cheaper rate than walk-in customers/
[for example, a Bluedart cargo division guy i asked how much Snapdeal might have paid for shipping a AquaGuard purifier
and he said if they Annual contract, then under 100-120rs]

Thanks ycpso

Missing