[HELP] How to start Lenovo Ideatab A1000-T/G

[HELP] How to start Lenovo Ideatab A1000-T/G

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691

Guys, Need help.
How to start Lenovo Ideatab A1000-T.

The power button is not working from many months.
Suddenly the tab got hanged & I let it discharge completely and then charged it to full thinking that the in system power on functionality which is inbuilt in the OS and is out of the box would make it start as i had programmed it for a particular time but still its not starting from last few days after the incident.
The volume buttons are working perfectly fine till the incident happened & i hope its still working.
It does charge and shows the battery charging screen & progress when connected with power adapter or to system.
The tab is non rooted.

i dont wanna loose data but just wanna start it.

Pls help by guiding.
TIA.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/253387/medium/3702329lenovo-idea-tab-a1000-original-imadmzsfkwz6sqd6.jpeg?1480955503

http://www.ebay.in/itm/172318467800?aff_source=...
http://www.shopclues.com/lenovo-ideapad-a1000-w...
http://www.amazon.in/Lenovo-Ideatab-A1000-Table...
https://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-idea-tab-a1000-...
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-idea-ta...


@getready @Stupendous Man @cybertechie @Dr Anshuman @FeelMyL0Ve
@saymyname
@MovieSeeker
@hese
@xuseronline
@vijkap201
@myliferockkss
@G33kBoyRavi
others are also most wc to guide https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
36

Remove the button and try using a pin to press the button if it doesn’t work will do something later.. even silly thing could be a solution sometimes

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100

1. Connect it to PC via microUSB and then try to access it via lenovo’s PC software.
2. If you can somehow boot into recovery mode you can click on reboot from there.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
MovieSeeker wrote:

Remove the button and try using a pin to press the button if it doesn’t work will do something later.. even silly thing could be a solution sometimes

bro, it cant be removed. as u can c in the image, its a one piece device. even the back cover doesnt come off https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
36
@rajrocks wrote:

bro, it cant be removed. as u can c in the image, its a one piece device. even the back cover doesnt come off https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Do you have a screw driver? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
StupendousMan wrote:

1. Connect it to PC via microUSB and then try to access it via lenovo’s PC software.
2. If you can somehow boot into recovery mode you can click on reboot from there.

thx bro, ru talking abt “Lenovo Service Bridge”?

edit: @Stupendous Man installed the smart assistant but its not connecting/detecting. seems the usb debugging mode is off in the tablet. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
36

I personal check YouTube disassemble videos and do everything myself since service guy asks to much for doing not much .
If your scared then connect it to PC and see any device appears on PC

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
MovieSeeker wrote:


I personal check YouTube disassemble videos and do everything myself since service guy asks to much for doing not much .
If your scared then connect it to PC and see any device appears on PC

thx bro but this is the last option. don’t wanna brick it . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
34
55
13957
174

@rajrocks If the solution given by @Stupendous Man doesn’t work then the best option is to get the power button fixed from a local mobile repairing shop…. Its usually the button ribbon issues which can be easily fixed at a minimal cost of 200-300rs

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
438
1112
13

Open the sd card slot you see a hole…. tab with some pin it will work for sure… Try this too.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
36
@rajrocks wrote:

thx bro but this is the last option. don’t wanna brick it . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
IRIDESCENT wrote:

Open the sd card slot you see a hole…. tab with some pin it will work for sure… Try this too.

already done bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
MovieSeeker wrote:

?

i meant don’t any issue by doing that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

thx bro, ru talking abt “Lenovo Service Bridge”?

edit: @Stupendous Man installed the smart assistant but its not connecting/detecting. seems the usb debugging mode is off in the tablet. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

You need to install the usb drivers first.

Tumblr mzbu8zmv3v1soljxao1 400
Deal Lieutenant
11
793
4230
261

Similar issue for lenovo vibe k910L
but not struck… But discharged to 0% and switched of. It’s charging but not switching on… Given to service center its lying there from 3 months and more.. Have no much time.. Visited 5-6 times but they aren’t helpful.. Still phone is with them…
Even it was out of warranty I even said I’ll pay few bucks extra than what they quoted.. Still they’re careless
Lenovo authorized service center are hell.. I even seen other Motorola customers who are coming and scolding and going.. They don’t care for their users…

I would like to buy a phone which has on site warranty.. Many laptop companies like Dell, hp etc.. offer it..

Soon it may come.. 😂

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
Expand
StupendousMan wrote:

You need to install the usb drivers first.

bro, i believe they are already installed as i had connected earlier many times pc to tab for file transfer but not via software.

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

bro, i believe they are already installed as i had connected earlier many times pc to tab for file transfer but not via software.

You need to install the drivers downloaded from Lenovo’s site.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
Expand
StupendousMan wrote:

You need to install the drivers downloaded from Lenovo’s site.

i installed this bro’
http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/tablet...
Lenovo Smart Assistant (Installs on PC) http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/tablet...

edit @Stupendous Man bro, u mean this right
Drivers & Software http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/Tablet...

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58

Most of the things I wanted to tell are already suggested above https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i installed this bro’
http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/tablet...
Lenovo Smart Assistant (Installs on PC) http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/tablet...

edit @Stupendous Man bro, u mean this right
Drivers & Software http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/products/Tablet...

Can’t open the site.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,294
54,403
67233
691
Expand
StupendousMan wrote:

Can’t open the site.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif working fine for me bro. just checked now.
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6316
94
Expand
rajrocks wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif working fine for me bro. just checked now.

Raj bro opening phones is much more easier than u think . Open the back cover looking at the YouTube videos shared above and press the power button on the flex cable to turn on the device . Or else like @myliferockkss suggested repair the same at a local repair shop

Missing