[HELP] how to withdraw cash from credit cards

[HELP] how to withdraw cash from credit cards

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
6
225
1350
30

Hi dimers,

I’m selling something to a buyer but the buyer has money credit cards. Now is there anyway to withdraw money from his credit cards without paying huge cc fees? the amount is around 70k

like using paytm wallet or something? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/luRrt.gif

  • In
10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225

Add to freecharge and transfer to bank??

Nice
Deal Cadet
0
60
576
51

Paytm 25k 1% for kyc verified customers

Nice
Deal Cadet
0
60
576
51

Citrus 3k .. Udio 2.5 k

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
6
225
1350
30

@Plato whats the per day limit or per month limit per wallet? I google it different sites have different info. so dont know the exact amount and fees

@ENGINEER can i just load the 25k now and withdraw it right away? or do i need to wait some days to withdraw the 25k ?

Thanks for your responses guys https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/you%20rock.gif

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@Demondealer wrote:

@Plato whats the per day limit or per month limit per wallet? I google it different sites have different info. so dont know the exact amount and fees

@ENGINEER can i just load the 25k now and withdraw it right away? or do i need to wait some days to withdraw the 25k ?

Thanks for your responses guys https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/you%20rock.gif


Don’t fall in this trap, you will stuck some money in wallet. Its very risky, transaction might fail and money could deduct which will make you wait long for refund. Secondly some wallets doesn’t allow to transfer to bank like udio due to some technical glitch.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225

You load 10K in 7 different freecharge wallets and transfer that to bank for 0 fees after 6-7 days.

Nice
Deal Cadet
0
60
576
51
@Demondealer wrote:

@Plato whats the per day limit or per month limit per wallet? I google it different sites have different info. so dont know the exact amount and fees

@ENGINEER can i just load the 25k now and withdraw it right away? or do i need to wait some days to withdraw the 25k ?

Thanks for your responses guys https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/you%20rock.gif

immediately

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@Plato wrote:

You load 10K in 7 different freecharge wallets and transfer that to bank for 0 fees after 6-7 days.

and get all ur fc accounts blocked too by withdrawing to the same bank account from all ur fc wallets https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225
@Gurubhai wrote:

@Plato wrote:

You load 10K in 7 different freecharge wallets and transfer that to bank for 0 fees after 6-7 days.

and get all ur fc accounts blocked too by withdrawing to the same bank account from all ur fc wallets https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I have linked two-two freecharge accounts to one bank account. No issues there.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
365
10,681
21675
130
@Plato wrote:


@Gurubhai wrote:

@Plato wrote:

You load 10K in 7 different freecharge wallets and transfer that to bank for 0 fees after 6-7 days.

and get all ur fc accounts blocked too by withdrawing to the same bank account from all ur fc wallets https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I have linked two-two freecharge accounts to one bank account. No issues there.

I think only 2 are allowed anyways.. with same bank account

Missing