help --- i am not getting speed more than 6 mbp...

help --- i am not getting speed more than 6 mbps in jio ,any way to increase the speed

You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant
6
362
3674
30

thanks in advance

12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
344
4

Move to a different room/floor/location and retry speedtest.

If you are in a Popular place with high chance of lots of free loaders using Jio, then check once in different locations what the speed is.

Also I have read LTE band40 gives you better speeds. Do look them up.

164
Deal Cadet
1
136
340
5

JIO speed is going down because everyday too many new people are joining.
I also getting average 5-6 mbps in Ahmedabad. sometime for few minutes it increases to 30-35 mbps and sometime it goes to even 500-600 kbps.
I tried at many places in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.

main thing is desidime.com is not opening in JIO connection, but same time opens in Airtel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
not sure i am only facing it or all Jio customer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
@Paresh wrote:

JIO speed is going down because everyday too many new people are joining.
I also getting average 5-6 mbps in Ahmedabad. sometime for few minutes it increases to 30-35 mbps and sometime it goes to even 500-600 kbps.
I tried at many places in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.

main thing is desidime.com is not opening in JIO connection, but same time opens in Airtel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
not sure i am only facing it or all Jio customer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Desidime server has some issues. Not Jio.
I am taking the matter up with admin and we are working on resolving it soon.:cool:

2
Deal Cadet
2
184
654
6
@Paresh wrote:

JIO speed is going down because everyday too many new people are joining.
I also getting average 5-6 mbps in Ahmedabad. sometime for few minutes it increases to 30-35 mbps and sometime it goes to even 500-600 kbps.
I tried at many places in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.

main thing is desidime.com is not opening in JIO connection, but same time opens in Airtel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
not sure i am only facing it or all Jio customer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

bhai mobile lidho k bar code thi sim mali gyu?
and bar code thi lidhu to kya store ma male che?
pls help and k4 note (4g) che to ena upar apse??

TIA

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
21
2528
57
@Paresh wrote:

JIO speed is going down because everyday too many new people are joining.
I also getting average 5-6 mbps in Ahmedabad. sometime for few minutes it increases to 30-35 mbps and sometime it goes to even 500-600 kbps.
I tried at many places in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar.

main thing is desidime.com is not opening in JIO connection, but same time opens in Airtel https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
not sure i am only facing it or all Jio customer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Yes, DD work perfectly on bsnl and vodafone, problem is only on JIO

Leaving 2 wallpaper 1366x768
Deal Cadet
0
88
242
1

they have decreased the speeds of jio network. contact ambani for more help !!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
50
2

Try switching to band 40 only

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
103
1196
21
@bhavray wrote:

Try switching to band 40 only


How to do that on wind 4? Step-by-step guide needed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@rc100 wrote:

they have decreased the speeds of jio network. contact ambani for more help !!


Lol!
More customers => Lesser speeds https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
50
2
@batman wrote:


@bhavray wrote:

Try switching to band 40 only


How to do that on wind 4? Step-by-step guide needed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

on mediate device I Have successfully done with mtk mode
for your snapdragon try this,might work
DIAL THIs IN THE DIALER

##83781##

*GO TO NETWORK MODE
*Select TD-LTE for Band 40 (2300MHZ)
*FDD-LTE for 1800/850 MHZ
*If you want to use both select TD-LTE, FDD-LTE

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
1
@bhavray wrote:

@batman wrote:


@bhavray wrote:

Try switching to band 40 only


How to do that on wind 4? Step-by-step guide needed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

on mediate device I Have successfully done with mtk mode
for your snapdragon try this,might work
DIAL THIs IN THE DIALER

##83781##

*GO TO NETWORK MODE
*Select TD-LTE for Band 40 (2300MHZ)
*FDD-LTE for 1800/850 MHZ
*If you want to use both select TD-LTE, FDD-LTE


And for meditek install LTE discovery app

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
21
2528
57
@bhavray wrote:

@batman wrote:


@bhavray wrote:

Try switching to band 40 only


How to do that on wind 4? Step-by-step guide needed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

on mediate device I Have successfully done with mtk mode
for your snapdragon try this,might work
DIAL THIs IN THE DIALER

##83781##

*GO TO NETWORK MODE
*Select TD-LTE for Band 40 (2300MHZ)
*FDD-LTE for 1800/850 MHZ
*If you want to use both select TD-LTE, FDD-LTE


I am using a tablet, I can’t dial a number, can anyone let me know how to change band in Nexus 7?

Missing