Help In Jio Recharge Please

Help In Jio Recharge Please

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
54
-59
3512
84

My previous plan 303 is expiring in 5 days.

I can see 399 recharge option for 84 days.. will it be started from after 5 days If I recharge today?

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
17855221 1544893605551393 171321977146095951 o
Deal Cadet
0
123
554
34

@dealraj dont rc your sim now

wait till the offer ends and then rc

i am damn sure jio will again bring some kickass deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope this helps https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Subedar
2
194
1140
12

Yes u can recharge with Rs 399 and 84 days validity if it is ur 2nd recharge and it will be started after fist recharge will be over but I m agree with @JJrocks

17855221 1544893605551393 171321977146095951 o
Deal Cadet
0
123
554
34
mitu-ag wrote:

Yes u can recharge with Rs 399 and 84 days validity if it is ur 2nd recharge and it will be started after fist recharge will be over but I m agree with @JJrocks

yeah so wait !

sabar ka phal mitha hota hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1090
13

best offer for jio recharge is phone pe?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
153
1990
16

Jio recharges queue up. So even if you recharge before expiry of earlier plan, the new one will remain queued and start only after the old one is completed.

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
0
57
266
4
gotrajk wrote:

best offer for jio recharge is phone pe?

Use jiomoney is you have the 50 Rs discount voucher from previous recharge.

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
4
359
1552
32

I recharged my mom’s Jio number yesterday . As previously I recharged 149 so internet is not working on that number anymore so I recharged 399 using true balance app yesterday. In true balance app, it it showing " recharge successful " but I didn’t got any message in my Jio number . so will it start after the expiry of previous plan. And how will I come to know if the recharge was successful or not. Please some one help me regarding this

Giphy
Deal Captain
18
12
10704
133
RONZZZ wrote:

I recharged my mom’s Jio number yesterday . As previously I recharged 149 so internet is not working on that number anymore so I recharged 399 using true balance app yesterday. In true balance app, it it showing " recharge successful " but I didn’t got any message in my Jio number . so will it start after the expiry of previous plan. And how will I come to know if the recharge was successful or not. Please some one help me regarding this

My jio app – my statement- select date – proceed

Show u all recharge made on those date

Under plan detail all upcoming packed show

P 20141206 090406 sf 1
Deal Subedar
4
359
1552
32
Expand
BpiaktieL wrote:

My jio app – my statement- select date – proceed

Show u all recharge made on those date

Under plan detail all upcoming packed show

Thanks a lot bro for helping me out. Kg.

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5118
58

Multiple 399 recharge at Jio allowed?

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
181
6518
51
saymyname wrote:

Multiple 399 recharge at Jio allowed?

Yes but you will get validity only 28 days from 2nd recharge

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5118
58
Expand
sid100 wrote:

Yes but you will get validity only 28 days from 2nd recharge

84 GB for 28 dats right?

 ztvqct2kc5nvbhkuhm7c9bedatx376mg9c6jmilswhb2n4k8how9ygdw6yvimtcae3bx k5gxybrem rnckbzynm ldt0 ur0ztppnxouctqjic4klevyrm1n4x1y2yavww4agdmx505ktutfl ctnl2ma3u7gmdv1537rp w256 h256 nc
Deal Lieutenant
14
181
6518
51
Expand
saymyname wrote:

84 GB for 28 dats right?

No, I don’t think so
It will be 1gb per day for 28 days

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5118
58
Expand
sid100 wrote:

No, I don’t think so
It will be 1gb per day for 28 days

Then they should refund, because it becomes same as 303/-

Ava
Deal Subedar
2
175
1156
58
Expand
igen wrote:

Use jiomoney is you have the 50 Rs discount voucher from previous recharge.

what is the reason its not showing my earlier Rs 50 in JIOMONEY?

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
0
57
266
4
Expand
suhamaha305 wrote:

what is the reason its not showing my earlier Rs 50 in JIOMONEY?

No idea it is showing 3 coupons available to me.

Missing