HELP ME CHOOSE ! iPHONE 7 PLUS 32GB OR IPHONE 7...

HELP ME CHOOSE ! iPHONE 7 PLUS 32GB OR IPHONE 7 128GB?

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1882
31
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Im gonna get matte black

7 PLUS 32GB OR 7 128GB
I honestly dont wanna spend a single penny over 53000.
I like big display and have a lot of media consumption , but i need damn more storage
i mind the big size but if its totally worth it i can manage
im very confused

is 5inch (phone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ) good for these days – for watching movies and youtube? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
stereo speakers + 5.5 inch (phone https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ) makes a worthy combo , good enuf to sacrifice storage? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

JET BLACK AND MATT BLACK , I WOULD HAVE TO USE SCREEN GUARD ANYWAYS , JET BLACK + SLICKWRAP NAKED SKIN (U WONT EVEN NOTICE A SKIN IS THERE) , MAKES A WORTH OPTION .. DAMN SO HARD CHOICE

  • In
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
254
4

i was in the same confusion. finally brought 7+ 128gb….

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1882
31
@sedhuait wrote:

i was in the same confusion. finally brought 7+ 128gb….


its 61,000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif yes if i can spend 53 , i can go to 60k too , but idk , just dont feel like spending 60k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif i love the camera but damn it will take hell lotta space and 32gb isnt enuf

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23642
225

@BB8DealWars War is looming large. Start saving money for impending national crisis. Let’s get ready for coming inflation.
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Just a rumor I guess!

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@BB8DealWars wrote:

@sedhuait wrote:

i was in the same confusion. finally brought 7+ 128gb….


its 61,000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif yes if i can spend 53 , i can go to 60k too , but idk , just dont feel like spending 60k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif i love the camera but damn it will take hell lotta space and 32gb isnt enuf

From which site you are buying?

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@sedhuait wrote:

i was in the same confusion. finally brought 7+ 128gb….


from where did u purchased?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
254
4

us apple..

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
79
3094
64

from where are you guys purchasing ?
india or outside ?

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

@BB8DealWars If you have a stringent budget limit then opt for 128gb iPhone 7. Yes, as you know iPhone 7 Plus has a few advantages but on a flip side the size is not convenient for all.

If you can push your budget then get a 7 Plus. I would give more preference to storage capacity as it’s very easy to fill the 32gb space on a phone that has good camera.

I personally opted for 128gb iPhone 7 Plus. The major advantage for me are better screen resolution, better camera and better battery life. I hate such huge phones but the advantages outweigh the disadvantage for me.

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1882
31
@raghupro wrote:

@BB8DealWars If you have a stringent budget limit then opt for 128gb iPhone 7. Yes, as you know iPhone 7 Plus has a few advantages but on a flip side the size is not convenient for all.

If you can push your budget then get a 7 Plus. I would give more preference to storage capacity as it’s very easy to fill the 32gb space on a phone that has good camera.

I personally opted for 128gb iPhone 7 Plus. The major advantage for me are better screen resolution, better camera and better battery life. I hate such huge phones but the advantages outweigh the disadvantage for me.


same is my situation.. i think ill also settle with 7 plus 128gb.. matte black , coz iphone 7 has 720p display https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif 53k phone 720p display

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1882
31
@SARDAR KHAN wrote:

from where are you guys purchasing ?
india or outside ?


outside

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58
@SARDAR KHAN wrote:

from where are you guys purchasing ?
india or outside ?


People charging a lakh+ for 7 plus 128gb in India now, too damn expensive. We either need to wait for official launch and still spend around 30% more than in US or get one from abroad.

I am getting mine from US.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
79
3094
64

you both have relatives there ?
I dont have anyone even in nepal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

I am thinking to purchase 6s only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58
@SARDAR KHAN wrote:

you both have relatives there ?
I dont have anyone even in nepal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

I am thinking to purchase 6s only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Have relatives and friends too. Friend’s mom getting my phone this time, next one my bro will be getting it in November.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
79
3094
64
@raghupro wrote:

@SARDAR KHAN wrote:

you both have relatives there ?
I dont have anyone even in nepal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

I am thinking to purchase 6s only https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Have relatives and friends too. Friend’s mom getting my phone this time, next one my bro will be getting it in November.


lucky you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

Don’t forget to get this new bag from Apple too

Thumbimgcrop 1477985516594
Deal Captain
86
1,048
8381
84

Dont buy iphone 7 .. Wait for iphone 8

Missing