**Help me guys** Unsuccessfull ATM transaction

**Help me guys** Unsuccessfull ATM transaction

183°
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
81
2204
59

I hav ICICI debit card , and i went to Axis ATM and tried to withdraw 5000 rs .
Machine started giving sound of counting notes but NO notes came out from it .
Also i got slip and message on my phone for payment withdrawl .
Now many of my friends saying that it is very common and u will get ur amount back in 24 hours .
Now what to do .
Help me guys . https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
4
174
1678
16

You’ll get the amount, if it is not dispensed to the person who withdrew just after you from that machine.
Better log a complaint with axis bank as well as icici to be on safer side.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
121
660
11

For sbh CCTV will be retained for 90 days. My guess is it will be same for you. Do no problem on that front.

Next time when the third party , which has taken the contract for loading into that ATM opens the ATM and reconciles the account, they see that there is extra money. They inform the home branch of ATM. They check and credit it to your account.

Now as usual some agencies don’t report it unless you complain. But don’t worry. They can’t take your money since everything is recorded. Complain and they will credit in few days. It took me 30 days.

111
Deal Subedar
4
235
1660
40

You will get your money back in 7-10 days. I suggest you to also give a complaint in bank.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

just raise a complain with ICICI Bank & Axis Bank ASAP.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
101
3862
54

AXIS BANK ATM are worst ATM of world.
I was using SBI card at AXIS One time during counting notes, the ATM machine switched off suddenly and my money was struck.
But i got my money back in 1-2hrs only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
So,in your case if the money was not out from the dispenser. Have you waited till the home screen? If yes then Call CC of your bank only not AXIS and say them my money was not withdrawn, they will ask for some Transaction slip detals, say them and HURRAY wait for minimum 1-2hrs and maximum 24hrs. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
1
95
634
11

Sorry to scare you but this is not common.
If you heared the sound of counting of notes & you got the slip in which it states that you have successfully withdrawal the money . than my suggestion will be pull the shutter of the atm half wards down(So no one can use the atm ). And ask security guard to contact the technical team for help.

Ps. https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
81
2204
59
aapkaraghu wrote:

For sbh CCTV will be retained for 90 days. My guess is it will be same for you. Do no problem on that front.

Next time when the third party , which has taken the contract for loading into that ATM opens the ATM and reconciles the account, they see that there is extra money. They inform the home branch of ATM. They check and credit it to your account.

Now as usual some agencies don’t report it unless you complain. But don’t worry. They can’t take your money since everything is recorded. Complain and they will credit in few days. It took me 30 days.

but as @[email protected] said if the person next to me have got mine cash then what can i do …
so only option left is CCTV

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
81
2204
59

UPDATE – Got the refund today morning automatically . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
168
32044
364
hackerboys wrote:

UPDATE – Got the refund today morning automatically . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaye
T: money returned back to account https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yeh to hona hi tha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
hackerboys wrote:

UPDATE – Got the refund today morning automatically . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congratulations https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

now u are rich by 5k

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
hackerboys wrote:

@A2Zdeals ha bhai , now feeling better https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
@cody yep bro , mehnat ki kamai h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ofcourse

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
3
155
2664
33

From the next time, note down ATM ID, time of transaction as well. It will be helpful to raise complaints.

Draw
Shopping Friend
10
1,197
56868
1163
hackerboys wrote:

@A2Zdeals ha bhai , now feeling better https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
@cody yep bro , mehnat ki kamai h https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

The ATM just got alerted by reading your I’d
hackerboys

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3218
62
sherlock wrote:

From the next time, note down ATM ID, time of transaction as well. It will be helpful to raise complaints.

ATM ID can be known only if we get transaction slip.Is there any other way to find out?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23868
231
sherlock wrote:

From the next time, note down ATM ID, time of transaction as well. It will be helpful to raise complaints.

Man toh karta hain, par line mein bhid bhi toh bahut hota hain, also piche koi beautiful ladki khadi rahi toh mind aur hi jada divert ho jata hain

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
3
155
2664
33
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

ATM I’d is displayed in the room.

Exactly. You done need ATM Transaction Receipt to know ATM ID

Draw
Shopping Friend
10
1,197
56868
1163
Expand
sherlock wrote:

Exactly. You done need ATM Transaction Receipt to know ATM ID

Detective pankaj kapur will just simply grab the garbage bin, which could be full of earlier transaction slips.

#it happens only in India

Missing