Help me in choosing a good phone

Help me in choosing a good phone

Images
Deal Subedar
0
99
1086
41

My options are:

Gionee marathon m5 plus,

one plus 3,

Asus zenfone 3 ultra( waiting for it to release),

moto g4 plus,

Samsung galaxy a8 , LG g4 (imported)
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

OP3 is a no-brainer under 30K. Best phone out there.I am literally laughing at the devices you mentioned opposite to the OP3.

Images
Deal Subedar
0
99
1086
41
@sagardrokr wrote:

OP3 is a no-brainer under 30K. Best phone out there.I am literally laughing at the devices you mentioned opposite to the OP3.


Not sure about one plus 3 camera. There are lot of mixed reviews about the camera as I travel a lot and need a good camera phone. Also the battery is a cause of concern.

512
Deal Captain
51
358
10602
197

When will the zenfone 3 series be released in India

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
@SLAYER wrote:

When will the zenfone 3 series be released in India


No launch date has been specified by the company but should be expected to launch around end of the august.

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
@Rx27 wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

OP3 is a no-brainer under 30K. Best phone out there.I am literally laughing at the devices you mentioned opposite to the OP3.


Not sure about one plus 3 camera. There are lot of mixed reviews about the camera as I travel a lot and need a good camera phone. Also the battery is a cause of concern.

It’s camera is definitely better than other models you have mentioned.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

If you are looking at a user experience point of view, then it is Moto G4 Plus. Also camera is quite good.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

If you are looking at a user experience point of view, then it is Moto G4 Plus. Also camera is quite good.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9336
53

If you are looking at a user experience point of view, then it is Moto G4 Plus. Also camera is quite good.

Missing