Help me in choosing best budget friendly, less ...

Help me in choosing best budget friendly, less water and less noise washing machine

145°
Fb img 14793974810691086
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

We have so much space and time to dry cloths, and no water shortage problem but as environmental conscious I want yo buy good washing machine with less budget and with less noise, Pls suggest

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4

Check for following

  • Front load – consumes less water, better wash quality
  • Direct Drive – Saves electricity
  • PMSM Motor or inverter type in layman terms – again less power consumption when compared with traditional induction motors.

Company/Model/Price etc of your comfort levels

Fb img 14793974810691086
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
andromeda wrote:

Check for following

  • Front load – consumes less water, better wash quality
  • Direct Drive – Saves electricity
  • PMSM Motor or inverter type in layman terms – again less power consumption when compared with traditional induction motors.

Company/Model/Price etc of your comfort levels

Do small company with warranty is good to choose ie marq or mitushi or midea for front load or big company like samsung or LG with top load is better

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4

I would recommend against small companies as they would result in environmental waste if damaged. When you go for inverter type drive, it involves electronics and electronics need research and quality to sustain. So newer entries although they make similar design, they will usually skip a few things to be little less costly. If someone has this small company machines and have been using it for 2-3 years, you may consider.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
198
847
8

Get a kaamwali Bai

T: Washer woman
She will save electricity bill also.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49

Midea brand good for 2-3 years top load. No idea of environment factor. Noise ok.
LG or Bosch I have seen with many friends – very good all front load but not budget friendly

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst
20
4224
154

I have used both types of machines so can answer your query.

Go for LG or Samsung brands only with highest rating and auto load selector. The machine weights your clothes by torque required to turn with dry load and then accurately selects the mode.

Top load or front load really doesn’t make a difference in saving water. It’s rather how you put I. Optimal amount of clothes together for the wash cycle.

My personal prefence has been top load where clothes soak better and need lesser detergent a d can be removed in case of power failure without spillage. Requires less space than front load. It’s lighter and easy to maintain. Nothing happens to it for years. Big brand means more units sold so parts are available even 10 years later. No guarantee if midage or mitashi will sell their machines 5 years from now.

Front load detergent is expensive by almost 2 times ending up putting hand washing detergent instead of machine detergent (all 3 are different hand wash, front load matic, top load matic)

Front load might give you heating feature so cleaning is better but overall would also give you back ache to bend down each time to put in clothes and removing them.

Top load can be overloaded to wash thick bedsheets not possible in front load.

Hope it helps.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Common-man wrote:

Get a kaamwali Bai

T: Washer woman
She will save electricity bill also.

WOA!!! what a honest suggestion!! sunglasses laughing
BTW the I have both(Combo)

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4262
122
Common-man wrote:

Get a kaamwali Bai

T: Washer woman
She will save electricity bill also.

He also said less noise. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
506
372
10
Common-man wrote:

Get a kaamwali Bai

T: Washer woman
She will save electricity bill also.

But will make too much noise, doesn’t fulfill Op’s requirement joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Expand
nikhilp1 wrote:

But will make too much noise, doesn’t fulfill Op’s requirement joy

Select the dumb variant of kaam wali bai

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4

ignore

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4
dharmanath481 wrote:

I have used both types of machines so can answer your query.

Go for LG or Samsung brands only with highest rating and auto load selector. The machine weights your clothes by torque required to turn with dry load and then accurately selects the mode.

Top load or front load really doesn’t make a difference in saving water. It’s rather how you put I. Optimal amount of clothes together for the wash cycle.

My personal prefence has been top load where clothes soak better and need lesser detergent a d can be removed in case of power failure without spillage. Requires less space than front load. It’s lighter and easy to maintain. Nothing happens to it for years. Big brand means more units sold so parts are available even 10 years later. No guarantee if midage or mitashi will sell their machines 5 years from now.

Front load detergent is expensive by almost 2 times ending up putting hand washing detergent instead of machine detergent (all 3 are different hand wash, front load matic, top load matic)

Front load might give you heating feature so cleaning is better but overall would also give you back ache to bend down each time to put in clothes and removing them.

Top load can be overloaded to wash thick bedsheets not possible in front load.

Hope it helps.

Have you ever measured the amount of water consumed in both machines?

Front load works by taking water that is enough to soak clothes in and wash clothes based on gravity. More like a hand/stone wash

Top load takes water more than what is needed for soaking. The clothes gets washed by agitation (water). You can visualize it like hanging a clothe by water gushing through it with a hose. It will also remove the dirt, but with excess water.

And coming to detergents, there is some technology there too…Although the cost of front-load detergents are little high when compared, it is not recommended to use the same quantity like you use in case of top-load.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

I am using ifb senator aqua sx 8kg front load washing machine.
It will fulfill all your needs plus they have 4 years super warranty so be relaxed biggrin

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
198
847
8
Expand
Roushh wrote:

He also said less noise. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Jabardast Bomb   Fhoda   💣💥

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4
rohan8397 wrote:

Washing machine should be bought from offline stores or from online? Would the latest models be available online?
cc:mrKool_JJ "andromeda":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...60 @dharmanath481 @caks2006407 pls share your opinion

Online or offline is your preference. You may have to decide on the model first and then think of online/offline.

I bought my washingmachine online after deciding on the model.
PS: My TV is from offline store, since the model is not available online.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
rohan8397 wrote:

Washing machine should be bought from offline stores or from online? Would the latest models be available online?
cc: @mrKool_JJ @andromeda @dharmanath481 @caks2006407 pls share your opinion

I prefer offline stores for such purchases.
Where do you stay btw?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1180
16
rohan8397 wrote:

Washing machine should be bought from offline stores or from online? Would the latest models be available online?
cc: @mrKool_JJ @andromeda @dharmanath481 @caks2006407 pls share your opinion

Bro, IMO, it should be offline unless there’s a big big difference in price. I bought an LG top load last year. <5% difference between online n offline prices. In offline purchase, you have satisfaction and also added benefits like Insurance and stuff. And they gave me lot of GVs as well. I remember I used big bazaar and bms winpin, and others had some minimum spend limit so didn’t use. And ofcourse you can always bargain a bit after knowing the prices online.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
26
285
8
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I prefer offline stores for such purchases.
Where do you stay btw?

Ahmedabad

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst
20
4224
154

I do research on features and price.
then wait for the deal.
now next big opportunity is the 15 August sale.

You will get great deals online and offline from vendors as well as banks.

So do your homework throughly and be ready.
If it’s an urgent purchase buy where you get cheapest even ok if it just 300 bucks because installation service and repairs will be by company not the dealer.

I wanted to buy the mi sound bar for 5k or Sony d40 for 7800. In prime sale did get bank offer bringing the price down.

But comparing to historic prices it was not enough. I am in no hurry so will wait for 15 August sale.

Also the festive season starts from 15 August. Visit stores now and check if they are stock clearing.

You might get the current model for 30% off because a new model will launch by 15 August.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Ahmedabad

I generally visit kohinoor electronics for all my needs in this regard.
They simply never disappoint me.
My fridge, ac, tv, microwave, oven, washing machine technically everything is from kohinoor.
I guess they don’t have their store in AHM

But i’ll suggest you the one which i am using which is IFB senator aqua sx 8kg according to your need…

Earlier i was using siemens but i am also happy with IFB

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
23

Purchased this one for Rs. 11,899 (after 1k Yes Bank CC discount on no cost EMI) on July 3rd, 2019 and I am happy with it’s performance.

Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine (WA62M4100HY/TL, Imperial Silver) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0747XV38N/ref=cm_sw_r...

Moreover, received Rs. 279 worth AGC as reward on cashback site and 215 Reward Points on my credit card. 

PS: Checked offline as well but couldn’t find this model.

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst
20
4224
154
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I generally visit kohinoor electronics for all my needs in this regard.
They simply never disappoint me.
My fridge, ac, tv, microwave, oven, washing machine technically everything is from kohinoor.
I guess they don’t have their services in AHM

But i’ll suggest you the one which i am using which is IFB senator aqua sx 8kg according to your need…

Earlier i was using siemens but i am also happy with IFB

Store sales guys hit your emotional cord but for a second before you buy check online prices. May be you will think i an getting a good treatment than Amazon that’s your personal choice but do check, the difference might be in thousands.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
dharmanath481 wrote:

Store sales guys hit your emotional cord but for a second before you buy check online prices. May be you will think i an getting a good treatment than Amazon that’s your personal choice but do check, the difference might be in thousands.

Do you think I don’t check online rates before buying anything grin
When ppl know the actual value of the money being spent they do check with the prerequisites needed sweat_smile

Img 20190301 141207
Analyst
20
4224
154
dharmanath481 wrote:

I do research on features and price.
then wait for the deal.
now next big opportunity is the 15 August sale.

You will get great deals online and offline from vendors as well as banks.

So do your homework throughly and be ready.
If it’s an urgent purchase buy where you get cheapest even ok if it just 300 bucks because installation service and repairs will be by company not the dealer.

I wanted to buy the mi sound bar for 5k or Sony d40 for 7800. In prime sale did get bank offer bringing the price down.

But comparing to historic prices it was not enough. I am in no hurry so will wait for 15 August sale.

Also the festive season starts from 15 August. Visit stores now and check if they are stock clearing.

You might get the current model for 30% off because a new model will launch by 15 August.

An update

I just returned from Reliance Digital. They have clearance going on.

Found Samsung hw k350 sound bar with subwoofer for Rs 7990 which is listed for Rs 11342 on Amazon .

Took dimensions of the subwoofer and called home to get me dimensions of the subwoofer cavity in the entertainment unit under the TV.

By the time I finished shopping at next door reliance mart got the size.

Walked in the empty reliance digital again and inquired for any discounts from banks (but none)

Relaxed on the sofa opposite the demo piece of hw k350 connected by Bluetooth and played hifi audio liked the sound. Checked reviews on YouTube they were good.

MRP some 13000
Amazon price 11342
Looks like and sounds like a 19000 sound bar
Bought for 7990

Simultaneously played the Sony sa d40 which sounded better in bass and costed the same but needed a sleek system for TV so got a good deal.

Missing