Help Me In International Payment

Help Me In International Payment

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Jaz
Deal Cadet
0
50
272
2

I want to Purchase app from Google play and iTunes.. Also Waana link Card In PayPal.
And some online site Like AliExpress

My SBI and DigiBank account Card Don’t Work…

I tried DigiPurse But Again Same Issue..

Help Me for Payments! Any VCC Or Wallet Card Working In It.. Any Idea https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

  • In
46 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1064
19

I wouldn’t recommend VCC for this purpose. Open Kotak Ji-Fi account and get true international card. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

VU for more inputs.
Cudn’t help much abt this now.

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164
@Navneet wrote:

@batman @myliferockkss
What are annual charges ? Is this debit card or credit card ?


its a platinum DC…. first year free…later 199+ fees

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18

@wanted bhai, why don’t u try to get ur own credit card ?
These days credit cards are not that difficult to get if u have good IT returns else u can go for insta card. It is instant card on FD not less than 20k (varies with bank to bank with 80-85% credit limit). Opt it only if u r sensible on expenditure.
Else there are other wallets and vcc but I doubt whether they will allow you to link on PayPal.
There are some debit cards that do allow you to do international transaction like hdfc, Icici selected cards. Linking on PayPal is another question https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
58
@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@batman @myliferockkss
What are annual charges ? Is this debit card or credit card ?


its a platinum DC…. first year free…later 199+ fees

Thanks buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
No joining fees right ??
@myliferockkss Also JIFI has referral option, do share your referral….

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1064
19
@Navneet wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@batman @myliferockkss
What are annual charges ? Is this debit card or credit card ?


its a platinum DC…. first year free…later 199+ fees

Thanks buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
No joining fees right ??
Also JIFI has referral option, do share your referral….


@myliferockkss you wanna do the honours?

PS: If @myliferockkss doesn’y have Ji-Fi , you @Navneet can ask for mine if you want.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
58
@batman wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@batman @myliferockkss
What are annual charges ? Is this debit card or credit card ?


its a platinum DC…. first year free…later 199+ fees

Thanks buddy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
No joining fees right ??
Also JIFI has referral option, do share your referral….


@myliferockkss you wanna do the honours?

PS: If @myliferockkss doesn’y have Ji-Fi , you @Navneet can ask for mine if you want.


Do PM me then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164

@Navneet I dont have a jifi account…. I have a pockets savings account… 0 balance walla https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@batman u do it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
58
@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet I dont have a jifi account…. I have a pockets savings account… 0 balance walla https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@batman u do it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Cool, pockets savings account is working for international transactions right ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

I think it has Rs.5000 minimum balance requirements…
I think you got it while the limit wasn’t there ???? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
58
@batman wrote:

@Navneet you want me to send you my referral link?


Yup https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164
@Navneet wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet I dont have a jifi account…. I have a pockets savings account… 0 balance walla https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@batman u do it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Cool, pockets savings account is working for international transactions right ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yup…. Pockets Savings Account = Full fledged ICICI savings account…. When pockets was launched at that time they were providing 0 bal one… but now they have changed it to 5k min bal for new users

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
58
@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet I dont have a jifi account…. I have a pockets savings account… 0 balance walla https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@batman u do it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Cool, pockets savings account is working for international transactions right ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yup…. Pockets Savings Account = Full fledged ICICI savings account…. When pockets was launched at that time they were providing 0 bal one… but now they have changed it to 5k min bal for new users

Cool https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120
@myliferockkss wrote:


Yup…. Pockets Savings Account = Full fledged ICICI savings account…. When pockets was launched at that time they were providing 0 bal one… but now they have changed it to 5k min bal for new users

Bro i also have the same account (opened it last year)
But now i don’t keep money on it,
Any idea, What’s the debit card charges p.a?

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164
@Tejaa wrote:

Bro i also have the same account (opened it last year)
But now i don’t keep money on it,
Any idea, What’s the debit card charges p.a?


168.54 Rs

Jaz
Deal Cadet
0
50
272
2

Don’t Want To Pay charges… Waana Do Only Few Transaction https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Jaz
Deal Cadet
0
50
272
2
@myliferockkss wrote:

@wanted kotak jifi is the only option as of now like @batman suggested


Don’t Want To Pay charges… Waana Do Only Few Transaction https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Jaz
Deal Cadet
0
50
272
2
@asoka wrote:

@wanted bhai, why don’t u try to get ur own credit card ?
These days credit cards are not that difficult to get if u have good IT returns else u can go for insta card. It is instant card on FD not less than 20k (varies with bank to bank with 80-85% credit limit). Opt it only if u r sensible on expenditure.
Else there are other wallets and vcc but I doubt whether they will allow you to link on PayPal.
There are some debit cards that do allow you to do international transaction like hdfc, Icici selected cards. Linking on PayPal is another question https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


No Need Of Credit Card. Waste For Me Another charges and Charges…

Jaz
Deal Cadet
0
50
272
2
@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@Navneet I dont have a jifi account…. I have a pockets savings account… 0 balance walla https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@batman u do it https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Cool, pockets savings account is working for international transactions right ??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Yup…. Pockets Savings Account = Full fledged ICICI savings account…. When pockets was launched at that time they were providing 0 bal one… but now they have changed it to 5k min bal for new users

CAN we do international transaction

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164
@wanted wrote:

CAN we do international transaction


All icici cards works for international transactions except rupay cards

Jaz
Deal Cadet
0
50
272
2
@myliferockkss wrote:

@wanted wrote:

CAN we do international transaction


All icici cards works for international transactions except rupay cards

I have a ICICI Visa Card But It won’t work on Google Play

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164
@wanted wrote:

Don’t Want To Pay charges… Waana Do Only Few Transaction https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Jifi is 0 balance current account…. u only need to pay annual DC charges…. IMO its totally worth it….bcoz kotak has one of the best CS and RM support

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@wanted wrote:

@asoka wrote:

@wanted bhai, why don’t u try to get ur own credit card ?
These days credit cards are not that difficult to get if u have good IT returns else u can go for insta card. It is instant card on FD not less than 20k (varies with bank to bank with 80-85% credit limit). Opt it only if u r sensible on expenditure.
Else there are other wallets and vcc but I doubt whether they will allow you to link on PayPal.
There are some debit cards that do allow you to do international transaction like hdfc, Icici selected cards. Linking on PayPal is another question https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


No.Need Of Credit Card. Waste For Me Another charges and Charges…


No. No charges. U can opt for ICICI instanT platinum card free for lifetime. No joining and annual fees, only FD is needed.
Also, if u r sensible on ur expenditure then C.C is the best option as it improves ur cibil scores. Ur cibil scores determines ur eligibility for loans in future.
Btw, where is @[email protected]_0_0_D bro ?

Images
Shopping Friend
32
251
13395
164
@wanted wrote:

I have a ICICI Visa Card But It won’t work on Google Play


Pockets prepaid physical cards wont work for intl transactions…. if its a savings account visa/MC DC u will have to activate international access by sending an SMS from your bank registered mobile number as INTL to 5676766

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120
@asoka wrote:

@wanted bhai, why don’t u try to get ur own credit card ?
These days credit cards are not that difficult to get if u have good IT returns else u can go for insta card. It is instant card on FD not less than 20k (varies with bank to bank with 80-85% credit limit). Opt it only if u r sensible on expenditure.
Else there are other wallets and vcc but I doubt whether they will allow you to link on PayPal.
There are some debit cards that do allow you to do international transaction like hdfc, Icici selected cards. Linking on PayPal is another question https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Which bank is giving insta card for just 20k FD ?
and any minimum period (i.e 1 year or 2years) ?

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@Tejaa wrote:

@asoka wrote:

@wanted bhai, why don’t u try to get ur own credit card ?
These days credit cards are not that difficult to get if u have good IT returns else u can go for insta card. It is instant card on FD not less than 20k (varies with bank to bank with 80-85% credit limit). Opt it only if u r sensible on expenditure.
Else there are other wallets and vcc but I doubt whether they will allow you to link on PayPal.
There are some debit cards that do allow you to do international transaction like hdfc, Icici selected cards. Linking on PayPal is another question https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Which bank is giving insta card for just 20k FD ?
and any minimum period (i.e 1 year or 2years) ?


Enroll with icici insta card with a FD of 20k and u will get a credit limit of 17k( I guess it is 85%) with no joining and annual fees + a lifetime card and ur deposit is marked lien i.e u cannot break ur linked FD unless u pay the dues or u will get the remaining balance after deducting all the dues. Ur FD will be renewed with the current interest rates.
Did I mentioned that if u r sensible on ur expenses then it assis u in building ur cibil score. It is quite significant for getting any loans in future as most most the banks prefer CIBIL scores. Least I heard that government is providing us to view cibil score once in a year for free. Though normal charges are 500-/.
I am a customer of ICiCi bank from past 10 years.

Missing