Help me Regarding Blocked account and Paying Flipkart Pay later Installments

84°
Deal Newbie
brahmaji537872

My account got blocked, after flip kart observing my purchase history n my address have been there in 7 diff accounts. is there any chance to recover my account ??

Another thing is, I need to pay my 6 installments in flipkart pay later. So, I asked them to provide the link to pay the installment, they provided the link after due date, after calling them for 6 or 7 times in 15 days,n they asked me to pay with the fine. i just paid my installment through the provided link but not with the fine. again they send me the message pay the whole installment with fine. i called spoke seriously, from there its been three months now, there is no response (call or message) from flipkart asking me to pay the installment.

it happened in oct 2019 today i got call n asking me to pay 3000 rs

what should i do now ?

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

anyone plz help me

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Is it KYCed PayLater acc?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes n there is no effect in my cibil score

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Happened with me once! They irritated me to the core by calling and messaging every now and then, but didn’t tell me how to pay
I paid with fine, after they sent me a payment link (took them 3 months to send payment link). Didn’t want any more fuss.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
cry cry
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Recovery of blocked account in Flipkart is next to impossible, there are many witness in Desi dime confused

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

See if you can pay in Phonepe or Myntra

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why did you pay without the fees initially?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bcoz i am asking them about alternative source from 20 days n even they told that u no need to pay the due bcoz of their fault. but when their provided the link, it asked me to pay installment+due total 700 rs.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Forget that account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i forgot acc but they are asking me to pay 3000 rs now

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did you receive a loan account number by any chance after doing kyc again? In amazon pay emi we get a loan account number of capital float through which we can pay even in paytm under loan payment tab.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i am not received any.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I spoke with 3 higher cadre people of flipkart, all left call in middle after explaining everything. i dont know y.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

problem solved, they asked me to pay installment amount and removed due amount from total amount which was they asked me to pay. smile smile
Tq everyone

replyuser
Click here to reply