Help me to choose to right DTH SETUP BOX

Help me to choose to right DTH SETUP BOX

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

Hi friends,

Which is good HD DTH SETUP BOX?

I live in Tamil Nadu. i want to shift to dth bcz of few channels like tlc, history, discovery turbo etc.. etc..

My personal preference is Dish tv

Suggest me pls.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

  • In
53 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

thanks bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif suggestion ??

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122

If you like Shahrukh Khan then buy Dish Tv

If you like Amir Khan then buy Tata Sky

If you like Abhishek Bachchan then buy Videocon D2h

If you like Kareena Kapoor then buy Airtel Digital TV
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

jokes apart, You can go for Tata sky for their service and less rain interruption

And Videocon D2h and dishtv if you prefer to watch more channels

Also compare the packages, I think dishtv is more costly then other two

And also check ebay, some sellers rate is cheap then local shop

@uvankarthik

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

what if i like sunny leone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

okay bro thanks for suggestion.

i prefer dishtv bcz of setup box with hd rec is 999 only.. other provider cost is double.

thanks for your reply https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,348
25588
322
@uvankarthik wrote:

Hi friends,

Which is good HD DTH SETUP BOX?

I live in Tamil Nadu . i want to shift to dth bcz of few channels like tlc, history, discovery turbo etc.. etc..

My personal preference is Dish tv

Suggest me pls.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Arasu
Shopping Friend
131
131
39086
535

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

Special offer in South https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31
@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


thala you are great awesome.. thank you so much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Arasu
Shopping Friend
131
131
39086
535
@uvankarthik wrote:
thala you are great awesome.. thank you so much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You must thank @goss8877 for tagging me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Don’t be hesitant to contact the seller if you have any doubts on packages. (Videocon the seller) They will forward the order to local dealer, so you will get it fixed within the next 48 hours

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

thank you so much to both no all of them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31
@SmallKing wrote:

@uvankarthik wrote:
thala you are great awesome.. thank you so much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You must thank @goss8877 for tagging me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Don’t be hesitant to contact the seller if you have any doubts on packages. (Videocon the seller) They will forward the order to local dealer, so you will get it fixed within the next 48 hours


thats great

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144
@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


i bought from the same seller a week before bought 12 months subsription + hd premium access worth 4800 +HD stb for only 2865 with that coupon.
the installation was next day and they even have the likes of sun group HD channels, which i wanted most.

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


i bought from the same seller a week before bought 12 months subsription + hd premium access worth 4800 +HD stb for only 2865 with that coupon.
the installation was next day and they even have the likes of sun group HD channels, which i wanted most.


how is audio and video clarity bro?

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
1
4906
144

really good. audio quality for HD is very good, considering i was using sd earlier. changing of channels takes a bit longer than sun direct i was using earlier.

worth a buy for sure considering they are the first among everyone to add new channels and they are not expensive also

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31
"@karthi4052752":http://www.desidime.com/users/64237 wrote:

really good. audio quality for HD is very good, considering i was using sd earlier. changing of channels takes a bit longer than sun direct i was using earlier.

worth a buy for sure considering they are the first among everyone to add new channels and they are not expensive also

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1470580818881
Shopping Friend
28
246
17208
275
@uvankarthik wrote:

@manofgod68178 @dhoni @goss8877 pls share your suggestion

i know only you three ppl here https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


sorry for the delay bhai due to office work

in south mostly dishtv is better and also there is offer 999/-

better quality too but not much as videocon ………….i think u can go with either videocon or dishtv

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31
"@dhoni":http://www.desidime.com/users/47275 wrote:


sorry for the delay bhai due to office work

in south mostly dishtv is better and also there is offer 999/-

better quality too but not much as videocon ………….i think u can go with either videocon or dishtv

No problem bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thanks for reply

Tv dexter32
Deal Subedar
5
279
2424
60

I think before 1 year vid. d2h used to provide monthly package in Rs. 165 but as they gain enough popularity they have increased it to Rs. 241/month which I think very costly as compared to Tata sky.
I’m using vid. d2h from around 3 years before that airtel (reason: There s/w is very buggy take lots of time to open menu and changing channel)
Now I’m also thinking to buy Tata sky but don’t want to spend on setup box because it will take 1 year to compensate the investment.:-{

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

Hmm right

1b523433
Entertainer
31
1,096
13316
352
@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


Right now using cable operator dish @ 400rs per mnth, Have to pay full cash at counter https://i.imgur.com/AW8rrrI.gif
Suggest me good Hd Dth for Mumbai? Almost All channel including Sports. And also supporting 50rs payment if possible https://i.imgur.com/V4DHZ2o.gif

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
0
12420
200
@Zubies wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


Right now using cable operator dish @ 400rs per mnth, Have to pay full cash at counter https://i.imgur.com/AW8rrrI.gif
Suggest me good Hd Dth for Mumbai? Almost All channel including Sports. And also supporting 50rs payment if possible https://i.imgur.com/V4DHZ2o.gif


tu videocon d2h lele ; 10 rs ka recharge bhi hota hai usme https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1b523433
Entertainer
31
1,096
13316
352
@ishandon wrote:

@Zubies wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


Right now using cable operator dish @ 400rs per mnth, Have to pay full cash at counter https://i.imgur.com/AW8rrrI.gif
Suggest me good Hd Dth for Mumbai? Almost All channel including Sports. And also supporting 50rs payment if possible https://i.imgur.com/V4DHZ2o.gif


tu videocon d2h lele ; 10 rs ka recharge bhi hota hai usme https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ha aisi chahiye kuch meko https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif fir bhi mnthly kitna hoga? bta https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Vegeta
Deal Captain
0
0
12420
200

250. For sd normal pack

@Zubies wrote:

@ishandon wrote:

@Zubies wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:

IMO, videocon is good, you can buy it from ebay with subscription packages

Go To here and choose your box and package : http://www.ebay.in/sch/m.html?item=161400723056...

use D2HUPGRADE to get 25% off use mobikwik to get further 10% cashback with subscription package


Right now using cable operator dish @ 400rs per mnth, Have to pay full cash at counter https://i.imgur.com/AW8rrrI.gif
Suggest me good Hd Dth for Mumbai? Almost All channel including Sports. And also supporting 50rs payment if possible https://i.imgur.com/V4DHZ2o.gif


tu videocon d2h lele ; 10 rs ka recharge bhi hota hai usme https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ha aisi chahiye kuch meko https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif fir bhi mnthly kitna hoga? bta https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31
"@ishandon":http://www.desidime.com/users/59722 wrote:

250. For sd normal pack


English pls https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Game of thrones season 6 episode 1 24th april 2016 1
Deal Lieutenant
3
234
5334
137

You Missed Ebay 50% off.You would have Got Good Discounts on DTH

Y4x40lx
Deal Subedar
3
242
1850
31

Which one?

Missing