Help needed

123°
Deal Cadet
amitgupta883

I have placed an order from swiggy worth 2900 using cred voucher, after waiting for 1 hour when i contacted swiggy chat service, they asked me to wait a little. again when after 30 mins i contacted they said delivery partner has denied to deliver the order so they are cancelling my order then i said them to connect me to call support they said that i can do so by going to help section.
when i call voice support their executive shabnam attended the call and told me that as delivery partner is not responding so she will mark my order as delivered and re-order for me. i agreed but then suddenly call disconnected and i received the message that my order is delivered and i waited for 5 minutes and call again to know my my order is not replaced, then they told me that my order is successfully delivered so they can’t help me. they also arranged a conference with delivery boy who is a complete liar and he told me that he has deliver the order to me. then i asked him to came at my complex if he has delivered then it can be figured out easily as complex have cctv cameras but he told that he will not come. do whatever you want and call executive said that as delivery partner confirmed the delivery he can’t help me.
Now please suggest me what to do i have call recordings, screenshot of complete chat and also i can arrange cctv footage from complex management.

12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Take the issue on social media bro, including twitter and facebook
Shall be resorted soon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

done but i don’t think this will help should i go legal against them.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yes, always take the proper route,

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Twitter pe galliyan do works all the time stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Is bar shabnam bewafa nikli😣😣 wo azaz khan ko twit kro

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Shabnam jhoothi hai… evil toungueout
Yeh lo… smile toungueout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have taken the issue on fb and twitter but instead of solving the issue they blocked my account.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
flushed blocked ???
View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Take this on Twitter, helped me all the time. Speak to their social media team, not the usual customer support

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Call delivery guy tell him that you will put cheating case on him stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

replyuser
Click here to reply