Help Needed: Best Camera Phone for under 20K

Help Needed: Best Camera Phone for under 20K

560955 331078483643438 203609694 n
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
4

Hi,

I am interested in buying the best camera phone for under 20K for my mother. She is a moderate user (probably only uses WhatsApp) and intends to use the phone as the daily driver for a minimum of 3 years.
I have shortlisted these phones:

1. Moto G4 Plus
2. One Plus 2
3. Moto X Play

Also, my mother is willing to shell out 30K for iPhone 6. Considering that the phone must last 3 years and my mother is interested in flaunting the phone :p, should I go for iPhone 6?

Thank you in advanced.

  • In
17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

Nexus 5X just for camera?

560955 331078483643438 203609694 n
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
4

@runjesh
Isn’t Nexus 5x selling at >25K?
I would rather go for OnePlus 3 at the same price point.

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2142
68
@adityabhagat95 wrote:

@runjesh
Isn’t Nexus 5x selling at >25K?
I would rather go for OnePlus 3 at the same price point.


If u r finding the best camera phone, then perhaps none of above is good for you.

AFAIK,
oppo f1s
Vivo v5 (20 mp selfies cam )
Or oppo f1 plus

Can be your choice .

These all phones are made to specially focus on camera abilities.

Everything else is normal .
But surely camera is best.
N both look premium in hand , oppo as well as vivo

560955 331078483643438 203609694 n
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
4
@stalwart wrote:

@adityabhagat95 wrote:

@runjesh
Isn’t Nexus 5x selling at >25K?
I would rather go for OnePlus 3 at the same price point.


If u r finding the best camera phone, then perhaps none of above is good for you.

AFAIK,
oppo f1s
Vivo v5 (20 mp selfies cam )
Or oppo f1 plus

Can be your choice .

These all phones are made to specially focus on camera abilities.

Everything else is normal .
But surely camera is best.
N both look premium in hand , oppo as well as vivo


Thank you for your advice, but I dont think I can convince my mother to buy phones from not-so-known Chinese manufacturers.
Do you have any suggestion within the mainstream brands?

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2142
68
@adityabhagat95 wrote:

@stalwart wrote:

@adityabhagat95 wrote:

@runjesh
Isn’t Nexus 5x selling at >25K?
I would rather go for OnePlus 3 at the same price point.


If u r finding the best camera phone, then perhaps none of above is good for you.

AFAIK,
oppo f1s
Vivo v5 (20 mp selfies cam )
Or oppo f1 plus

Can be your choice .

These all phones are made to specially focus on camera abilities.

Everything else is normal .
But surely camera is best.
N both look premium in hand , oppo as well as vivo


Thank you for your advice, but I dont think I can convince my mother to buy phones from not-so-known Chinese manufacturers.
Do you have any suggestion within the mainstream brands?


U are considering one plus also.
And then u say want mainstream brand.
Well , sure if u can compromise on camera a bit, u can get some decent camera phones but not the best ofcourse.

Moto x style.
And Moto x play.

Also Xperia m dual

Also , oppo n vivo are more mainstream than one plus.. and offer good cameras
Anyways your choice

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17

Bhai I6 lelo main bhi wahi use kr rha hu. Badia Camera hai. Dont buy Oppo or vivo coz Iphone is Iphone xD

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122


Isn’t Nexus 5x selling at >25K?
I would rather go for OnePlus 3 at the same price point.


@adityabhagat95 wrote:

Thank you for your advice, but I dont think I can convince my mother to buy phones from not-so-known Chinese manufacturers.
Do you have any suggestion within the mainstream brands?


OnePlus,Vivo and Oppo all have same parent- BBK Electronics https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Did-you-know---s...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBK_Elect...cs

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1882
31

i will recommend moto x play as ive used it for 6 months

560955 331078483643438 203609694 n
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
4
@stalwart wrote:

@adityabhagat95 wrote:

@stalwart wrote:

@adityabhagat95 wrote:

@runjesh
Isn’t Nexus 5x selling at >25K?
I would rather go for OnePlus 3 at the same price point.


If u r finding the best camera phone, then perhaps none of above is good for you.

AFAIK,
oppo f1s
Vivo v5 (20 mp selfies cam )
Or oppo f1 plus

Can be your choice .

These all phones are made to specially focus on camera abilities.

Everything else is normal .
But surely camera is best.
N both look premium in hand , oppo as well as vivo


Thank you for your advice, but I dont think I can convince my mother to buy phones from not-so-known Chinese manufacturers.
Do you have any suggestion within the mainstream brands?


U are considering one plus also.
And then u say want mainstream brand.
Well , sure if u can compromise on camera a bit, u can get some decent camera phones but not the best ofcourse.

Moto x style.
And Moto x play.

Also Xperia m dual

Also , oppo n vivo are more mainstream than one plus.. and offer good cameras
Anyways your choice


You are right. It’s just that OnePlus has a better reputation than other Chinese brands (a lot of my friends own OnePlus devices). So, I am willing to add an exception https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

In the >25K segment, I am inclined towards Moto X Style. Would you suggest it over OnePlus 3?

560955 331078483643438 203609694 n
Deal Newbie
0
55
32
4
BB8DealWars wrote:

i will recommend moto x play as ive used it for 6 months

How is the low-light camera performance?

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122
Expand
adityabhagat95 wrote:

Wow, I didnt know that. Do they have the same after sale service?

Don’t know that, not having any personal experience.

But I can tell you what I know, no one can provide better after sales service than Apple. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2142
68
adityabhagat95 wrote:






You are right. It’s just that OnePlus has a better reputation than other Chinese brands (a lot of my friends own OnePlus devices). So, I am willing to add an exception smile

In the >25K segment, I am inclined towards Moto X Style. Would you suggest it over OnePlus 3?

That’s the one plus reputation in online market only not otherwise , offline no one even know what is one plus.
Even then, considering that phone will be used by your mom, I would suggest other brands as well , like Asus Zenfone 3- has very nice camera n looks very premium.
Other than that Samsung galaxy A8 would be better choice.
Also Moto x style has good camera.
Else , new phone launched by Moto priced at 24999, Moto z play!!!!

Moto x play has 21 mp camera , and you can get it around 15000 or less

13434887 10201891229558286 5880170764166360282 n
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Is the Vivo v5 OK? it’s kinda nice for me

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Cadet
2
117
390
6

Moto G4 Plus or Moto X Play!

Missing