Help Needed For Hotel Rooms @ Mysore

Help Needed For Hotel Rooms @ Mysore

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Arasu
Shopping Friend
134
232
40244
547

Hello Friends,

I need help to book rooms for 6 adults and 2 children (aged 13 and 8) in Mysore on tomorrow (16th July) and our check out to be the next day (17th July)

I just want to know that which hotel is good for family and good vegetarian food and any booking offer is there

Please let me know as soon as possible

TIA

9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
12
27930
179

@SmallKing very very less dimers from mysore, better check goibibo reviews and directly get hotel room…

Ranbir
Deal Subedar
6
327
1532
19

Who’s Adult? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@SmallKing very very less dimers from mysore, better check goibibo reviews and directly get hotel room…


+1

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
114
4298
52

VU to get some response!!!

Anyway have a happy journey!!!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5130
59
@thecoolguy wrote:

Who’s Adult? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Everybody else apart from him and 13 yr old… ‘cos he’s our small King… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
66
2,271
5854
24

trip advisor dekho mostly reviews are genuine and select 3 or above stars hotel

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2636
34

Ginger Hotel is good. Country Inn also with little heavy on pockets.

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
165
1610
29

Stayed in The Quorum Hotel last Year was Nice…

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
27930
179
@vijkap201 wrote:

@thecoolguy wrote:

Who’s Adult? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Everybody else apart from him and 13 yr old… ‘cos he’s our small King… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


yes yes he is still 6yr old @SmallKing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing